Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Holy crap, Shadow of the Eternals rises from the ashes.

Discordian

The spiritual sequel to Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem failed two kickstarter campaigns so fans such as myself thought it was a lost cause but here it is under a different studio's name!

https://www.destructoid.com/failed-project-shadow-of-the-eternals-rises-from-the-ashes-with-a-new-studio-name-363454.phtml

Literally it's the same cathedral from Eternal Darkness but I really hope this gets released. I was super bummed about the failed Kickstarter.

• Brohoof 1

That's exciting!  What a bold game for a Nintendo system it was, and that volume level freak out fooled me when I was younger. 

• Brohoof 1

That's exciting!  What a bold game for a Nintendo system it was, and that volume level freak out fooled me when I was younger.

Even knowing every sanity effect from playing the game so many times I still get caught off guard by some of them. The one where your body explodes bit by bit always gets me. The game makes it seem like you're poisoned or something.

• Brohoof 1

Is Dennis Dyack still working on it? The reason the original KS bombed was because people found out he was working on it, and he was a lot of what was wrong with Silicon Knights when they were at their lowest