Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open [RP] War of Equestria

DwhitetheGamer

(edited)

(OOC version)

"Good afternoon, everyone."

It was Princess Celestia, speaking in front of a group of gathered delegates and observers at the Archback Mountains, which included the newest equestrian delegate, Gleaming Nebula.  The group had been gathered because currently, a war is going on between the Deer and Reindeer races.

"First of all, I would like to introduce Equestria's newest Delegate, Gleaming Nebula."

Nebula stood up and raised a hoof, greeting the delegates before sitting down.  All eyes turned to Celestia as she continued.

"For those of you who don't know why we are here, I shall explain.  Days ago, it has come to our attention that the Deer and Reindeer races are in war with each other currently, with their conflicts to the point where even the Global Council cannot resolve.  They have reached out to their allies for immediate assistance.  My nation and the Crystal Empire have joined forces with the Reindeer to provide support while the nation of Troy and the Griffon Kingdom has joined with the Deer.  We are gathered here to discuss the matter of peace between the nations, and hopefully, bring an end to this war."

She sighed, she knew this was her fault, but she didn't want to admit it.  She looked up and asked, "Is there any questions before we begin?"

Nebula raised a hoof, and Celestia turned to her.  "Yes, Nebula?"

"The only question I have is, why didn't you tell us in Equestria about what was happening?"

Celestia sighed again.  She figured the truth would be more acceptable.  "It is because I had feared that once the truth was out, my subjects would not follow me anymore.  That is just the brunt of it."

Edited by DwhitetheGamer

@@DwhitetheGamer,

There was a knock at the door, without waiting for a response the door opened and a large black coated pony stepped in, he was just about the same height and proportions as Celestia and was garbed in a solid red cloak, under which the impression of chain mail could be seen. "If you're ready Equestria, you may send your delegate to the council chamber."

With that the large pony simply left, closing the door behind him.

Meanwhile...

The council chamber was not large, but it would do for the number of delegates they were expecting. Seven chairs stood around the circular black table. Each chair designed to best fit the races that would be present. Behind the seven main chairs were fourteen less specialized chairs, two behind each of the main chairs for any who were to accompany the delegates to the meeting.

The Black Knight sat in his chair, he being the largest expected his chair too was larger than the others, it sat a bit apart as well, much like the other six chairs seemed divided into two groups of three. He had vaguely minotaurish proportions, though he was much slimmer in the chest and longer and wider in the legs and had no visible horns beneath the black metal armor he wore.

For the moment he was alone in the council room, but the delegates would be coming shortly, Midnight had assured him of that.

(I'll wait for the others to describe and introduce their delegate/delegation before I go into detail of mine.)

@@DwhitetheGamer,

@@Illiad Easle,

Bracket Sparks stood outside the council chamber, being the delegate from the Crystal Empire he was somewhat obligated to be aligned with the Equestrians. Although this implied obligation was expected he didn't like to be forced into an alliance without knowing the intentions of his partners. Bracket was about the same size as most ponies, and his build wasn't too large either, his coat was a bronze and he had a tan colored sash on that draped across his chest with small pockets, he also had a mechanical fore leg from an incident with his inventions. Bracket raised his mechanical foreleg and knocked twice on the door, and opened it. Peering inside at the council chambers Bracket wondered which seat to take, looking again at the black shape sitting in one of the chairs. Stepping inside Bracket closed the door behind him, and took several steps forwards. Daring the large mass to move. His mechanical hoof clanked against the floor as it always did and as he approached the ring of chairs he asked a question.

"Well, which seat is mine?"

@@Bracket Sparks,

The Black Knight turned his head slightly, two red glowing dots shone out and looked over the pony. "The Crystal Empire delegate?"

He raised a gauntlet and pointed to a chair just to the left of across the table from him. "You will be seated between the Equestrian and Griffon delegates. Speaking of which..."

The door across the room from the one Bracket came through opened, revealing a rather imposing griffon figure. Mostly brown but with a few grey feathers here and there that betrayed his age. He looked to the Black Knight who gestured to the seat to the right of Bracket's. The griffon nodded and moved quickly to the seat. 

(edited)

@@Illiad Easle

Bracket nodded at the creature of minotaurish proportions, and turned to see the the griffin seat himself. Bracket hadn't seen many griffins, most of them at the Equestrian games, but he could tell this one was used to being a delegate. Bracket moved to his seat and nodded as he sat down. Thoughts swirled in his head as they always did,circling around the meaning of the war and the people he would meet. The ponies that would speak, for others and for themselves. He could count on a Reindeer delegate to fill him in, they would at least give him their side of the story. As for the Equestrian delegate, Bracket hadn't yet met his fellow newcomer; and he might as well send word back to Crystal empire requesting another delegate, things could get rough in a war council. Turning to the griffin delegate bracket spoke.

"I'm Bracket, who's side are you on? I'm not really sure yet my self. Though Equestria's going to expect me to align with them."

Bracket's scar on his face from the incident that took his leg might make him appear aged and worn, but he thought it would do him well with the griffin

Edited by Bracket Sparks

@@Illiad Easle@@Bracket Sparks,

Gleaming Nebula and Princess Celestia walked in to the room, where there was a little chat going on between them before arriving.  Celestia sighed, looking at Black Knight, while Nebula just looked around.  This was her first time in a meeting like this, and she knew she would have to make an impression.

Nebula nodded at Black Knight.  "I am the new Equestrian Delegate, Gleaming Nebula, though you may call me Nebula.  Where do I sit?"

@@Bracket Sparks,

The griffon eyed the pony for a bit before responding, he seemed to be evaluating him. "The griffons are proud to align themselves with our greatest ally and closest trading partner, the Trojan Empire, which has aligned with their ally of the deer. On a more personal note, I don't recognize you. You must be the Crystal Empire delegate then? I'm surprised they didn't send one of their own."

@@DwhitetheGamer,

The Black Knight didn't even look at Celestia directly, though he turned to face Nebula and returned her nod. "Your seat is next to the pony representing the Crystal Empire. Those you bring with you are to sit in the pair of chairs behind yours."

@@Bracket Sparks,@@DwhitetheGamer,

It was then that a larger entourage of ponies walked in through the same door that the griffon had just a minute or so prior. The first to walk through was a unicorn, khaki in color with a brown mane, he was wrapped in a white robe of sorts with a thin red outline and sash around his barrel. Through the open door two other ponies could be seen, a pegasus, slightly smaller than the unicorn and wrapped in a similar style but with a wide red outline and sash, and a burly looking earth pony whose face and body were completely covered by armor and a robe of his own. The pegasus was arguing something with the armored pony, but it was immediately clear to those gathered that the room had been enchanted to prevent sound from entering or leaving the room to ensure secrecy.

The earth pony remained standing outside the chamber as the pegasus walked in, joining the unicorn before surveying the room. He quickly took his seat on the opposite side of the griffon from Bracket, as the unicorn took one of the two seats behind him. The pegasus muttered something about pushy guards and being able to defend himself.

(edited)

@@Illiad Easle

Bracket nodded as the griffon spoke, and responded.

"The Crystal ponies? they didn't want to get involved in a war, they said they were too disconnected to the rest of the world and needed more time even if they were aligning with Equestria, Princess cadence urged them to action and as a compromise they suggested a Crystal pony not be directly involved. As to why I'm here, Cadence and I met when i ventured out here to see if the Crystal ponies had any use for my inventions, as they would be technologically disabled. When i started to show the ponies what i could do they started to gather around, Cadence showed up and watched as i showed the ponies some of the firework launchers i had made. When my presentation was done she approached me and I introduced my self, she thanked me for showing the ponies what the rest of the world had done and asked me to stay and make mechanical advancements for the city. When this broke out she asked if i would do it, i agreed and here i am."

Bracket looked across the room to see the ponies enter.

Edited by Bracket Sparks