Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~Free Drawing Requests!~

Snowy & Violet

I was wondering if you would be willing to draw a mugshot of my oc, with crossed swords in front of his face? :)

I was unable to draw your mugshot as it was a little too advanced for me! I'm sorry! I did, however promise you a drawing so here it is! I hope you like it!

post-38525-0-89618100-1464833166_thumb.png

Fantastic! :yay::pinkie: Aww thanks a bunch hon! >w< :wub: :wub:

Due to the lack of time on my hands I couldn't draw your Dr. Whooves. I was able to draw your OC and I believe she came out great!

post-38525-0-30274600-1464832675_thumb.png

I will try to fulfill the remainder of your requests as soon as I can. I've been super busy lately and unable to access my tablet on a daily basis. I'm a teenager, what can I say? :P Anyway, please bear with me and you will be seeing your OCs pop up in my shop soon! :squee:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was unable to draw your mugshot as it was a little too advanced for me! I'm sorry! I did, however promise you a drawing so here it is! I hope you like it!

attachicon.gifsketch-1464832112097.png

Due to the lack of time on my hands I couldn't draw your Dr. Whooves. I was able to draw your OC and I believe she came out great!

attachicon.gifsketch-1464830339672.png

I will try to fulfill the remainder of your requests as soon as I can. I've been super busy lately and unable to access my tablet on a daily basis. I'm a teenager, what can I say? :P Anyway, please bear with me and you will be seeing your OCs pop up in my shop soon! :squee:

Ah that's alright :P As a fellow teenager, I understand how we just lack time :P But oh my gosh it's so beautiful!!! :pinkie::wub: Thank you so much I love it!! :wub: :wub: :pinkie: You did a fantastic job! :yay:

First I just have to say, you do tremendous art! If it isn't too much to ask, I'd like to ask for you to do my OC. I'll try to find the pony generator picture if I can. Please tell me if you need anything else or have any objections. Thank you! :)

post-32755-0-19421600-1465271317_thumb.jpeg

post-32755-0-35204400-1465271357.png

post-32755-0-95082400-1465271404.jpeg

post-32755-0-62511000-1465271651.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

OK. So life has been pretty hectic. I have been unable to gather enough time to get on the Forums, let alone draw your OCs. This week is pretty booked but rest assured I will fulfill your requests as soon as I can! I appreciate your patience!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I wonder if you would wanna draw my oc. http://imgur.com/a/3s54z

She is not a mary sue btw. Anyways. She dont have a cutiemark she isnt a grown pony. But not as young as Appelbloom. She is blind, one eye purple, the other one is blue. She always have her headphones.

I hope this works well for you c:

• 2 weeks later...