Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what's your fashion style?

(edited)

Track suit bottoms, a T-Shirt, white socks and either a silky jacket or a hooded jumper.

I also wear "Where's Wally/Waldo?" boxers ;)

Edited by LMW-YBC

Whatever the hell I want.

Most of the time it's just a hoodie, graphic tee, and a pair of jeans :P Sometimes boots, sometimes sneakers, mostly flip-flops lately.

I'll dress up occasionally for no discernable reason. AKA: A nice shirt and maybe some jewelery.

(edited)

Gray sweats, gray boxers, gray t-shirt, and gray socks. And occasionally sunglasses. I'm so hip.

EDIT: Also, one of my t-shirts has a skull on it. Exciting.

Edited by Bames Jond

I really wear whatever I want.

Even at school. If the principal is like, "Wtf, bro why do you have no pants?"

I'll say, "It's my style."

Then everything will be normal.

I really wear whatever I want.

Even at school. If the principal is like, "Wtf, bro why do you have no pants?"

I'll say, "It's my style."

Then everything will be normal.

hahaha :lol: can i try your style? :wub:

if i was allowed to, i would always wear a black fedora, mirrored aviators, a black jacket, a super hero or pony shirt, either black jeans or camo cargo pants, with the black jeans i would wear a pair of vans, and with the cargo pants i would wear combat boots, and i would have on a pair of fingerless gloves

im weird i know

Meh matters. I'm far from girly, so i usually jsut throw on whatever and go. It's usually a graphic t like I have a portal 2 shirt and one that says " If you tickle me, I'm not responisble for your injuries"

Work: sports jacket, dress shirt, tie, slacks - professional

Home: MLP shirt! Pants optional

Concert: Goth - lots of black and boots with buckles

Gala: Black Tie, I own my own tuxes

if i was allowed to, i would always wear a black fedora, mirrored aviators, a black jacket, a super hero or pony shirt, either black jeans or camo cargo pants, with the black jeans i would wear a pair of vans, and with the cargo pants i would wear combat boots, and i would have on a pair of fingerless gloves

im weird i know

That's basically what I do but without the glasses and gloves

(edited)

My style? Hmm...

If I'd have enough funds, I surely would look like this hipster slash japanese street style. I like hair with some neon color in it - but if the whole thing is neon color... Well, that's not certainly for me! (Freckles don't go with black and neon... and dark brown....But if you mix it up with blonde, it's okay! Yay!)

But now I mostly wear big t-shirts and jeans. I like hoodies... No, that's not right. I LOVE HOODIES. ~~

At home I like to wear sweat pants.

If I go out with my friends, I like to wear skirts and dresses. The only thing is that they're often just too... open, if you know what I mean. >///>

And I like to play around with my make up - but it really depends on the day. Sometimes I'm just too tired to do my hair and make up etc.

But I like to mix black and bright colors.... or black and white... Purple = love!

Edited by Tenshinohana

I dress like a college student living on his own. Gamer T-shirts, only three pairs of shoes, and two pairs of jeans.

If I had a favourite designer brand, it'd be Diesel.

I dress like a college student living on his own. Gamer T-shirts, only three pairs of shoes, and two pairs of jeans.

If I had a favourite designer brand, it'd be Diesel.

You have a lot of shoes, I only have one pair

You have a lot of shoes, I only have one pair

Well one is a pair of trainers for going out, one is a pair of boots for when it's wet or muddy, and one is just a pair of slippers for around the house.

So yeah XD

lololol 'fashion' doesn't accommodate, THE Kaze.

I normally wear calf-length blue converse, leggings/'skinny' jeans, and generic tops/vests. None of this T-shirt business. Hah.

And when I can be assed, I'll wear my pony necklace, minecraft necklace, ponybead bracelets, pearls, or a scarf.

:I 90% of the time I'm wearing teal/blue stuff. Not even kidding.

>.> for 'around the house' I either wear just a long top and leggings, or if I'm at MrMeeps, I'll steal a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt or something. :3

• 7 months later...