Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pointless Ponies Survey

StatManDan

Bronies,

I'm working on a survey for a "Family Feud"-type game show that I hope to present at future conventions. The name of the game is called "Pointless" which is a British game show like Family Feud, but the object is to find the most obscure answer. With that in mind, I'm dropping hints at where you might find answers to the questions on the survey. Please do keep in mind that the survey is timed. My aim is to get 100 respondents and I would appreciate it if you could complete the survey: 

www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2776203…

1. Ponycons.com is the place to go here. Click on spreadsheet and then go to the Guest Appearances tab. Remember I'm just looking those guests who have appeared at two specific conventions (including for this year). (docs.google.com/…/1smBLl_b-QLSrsiM-O9EMkXaXHH…/edit…).

2. In addition to the Mane Six and Spike; Tara Strong, Ashleigh Ball, Andrea Libman, Tabitha St. Germain, and Cathy Weseluck have voiced other characters on the show. I'm looking for those characters in particular. Best places to look here are the show's IMDb site or mlp.wikia.com(www.imdb.com/title/tt1751105/?…).

3. These are episode descriptions in haiku format. Again mlp.wikia.com will help here. Also, two of the haikus have part of the episode title in them!

4. A lot of MLP VA's have voices on "Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Adventures". Here's that show's IMDb entry (www.imdb.com/title/tt1815377/?…). In fact, if ever you heard Sweet Grapes on the show, then it should be obvious who voices her. Ditto for Plum Pudding.

5. Go back to Ponycons.com's spreadsheet for this one. That's all I'm going to say here.

6. This is self-explanatory: Any song from "Magical Mystery Cure," "Pinkie Pride," "Crusaders of the Lost Mark," or "A Hearth's Warming Tail". (mlp.wikia.com)

7. We've seen parents for at least two of the Mane Six on the show. We've also seen characters become parents. We've even seen a grandparent on the show. It's those characters I'm after there.

8. M.A. Larson has written or co-written 16 episodes on the show. Again, IMDb and mlp.wikia.com will help here.

Hope this all helps!

StatManDan