Did you like the episode?  

186 users have voted

1. 1. What did you think?

• I hated it; period. -_-
    • I didn't care for it.
    • It was total meh.
    • I liked it well enough.
    • THAT WAS A RIP-ROARING GOOD SHOW!! <3

Well, we certainly learned a lot more about steam just now than I thought we were going to today.  :derp:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

It's interesting to see Applejack showing another part of her personnality.

Also, I wish we could have seen more of Twi/Spike in this episode so far rather than just A.J. and Rare

Edited by Cosmic V0rtex

That blue-greenish stallion near the front of the steam room line who said, "Just waiting for the steam to build up" looks so cold and sad, I just want to give him a big, warm, hug. Isn't that right, Olaf?

post-15772-0-34977100-1464450727.jpg

That sad, steamless stallion might my new favorite background pony. I wonder what his name is?

Applejack is my spirit animal for the week...
i'm a mechanical engineer, and I occasionally get sent out to trouble shoot piping systems.

I've followed MANY pipes back to their sources.

but its a lot harder when there are 8+ systems that aren't labeled then when there is just one pipe.  

Also, usually the pipes are hidden above a drop ceiling so you have to move ladders around and pop ceiling tiles up to see.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm... and Rarity pronounces "schedule" with a "shh" sound; I pronounce it with a "sk" sound as in "skills"

She's just trying to sound fancy, pronouncing it the British way.

• Brohoof 1

And I thought the missing steam problem was the result of Spike using up the hot water to take a 7-hour bubble bath again. Thank goodness, it was just a leaky pipe.

• Brohoof 6

This was a fairly enjoyable if not too memorable episode.

The montages and the music that played over them was the best parts of the episode.

As well as Rainbow Dash at the spa.

• Brohoof 2

Good moral and Rainbow Dash. Just about the only pros I have to say. Otherwise, it was one of the most boring episodes in the show

• Brohoof 4

Sooooo...... Applejack is worst farm pony?!?!? :catface:

Not the worst farm pony, just a bit over worked. 

She was so set in her ways, but seeing that things can be done much easier makes her that much more of a better farm pony! 

It's interesting to see Applejack showing another part of her personnality.

Also, I wish we could have seen more of Twi/Spike in this episode so far rather than just A.J. and Rare

I mean... it is titled.. "Applejack's day off" 

We got more of Twi/Spike as the episode progressed. But it really did need to focus on AJ and her learning a good lesson about herself. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

Now that felt like a season 1'er. Cute low impact episode with a moral very much appropriate for the older fans.

• Brohoof 8

An okay episode. Felt like kind of a retread of Applebuck Season to me but not quite as good. Was nice to get some more insight onto the spa ponies at least though. :)

• Brohoof 2

I'm have no complaints about more appearances from the lovely spa ponies. <3

Appleyack is best yak!

• Brohoof 2

Whew. My gut was wrong. This was actually a pretty decent episode, even though the plot kind of meandered. Rainbow was pushing OOC-ness with the way she talked at the very end, but maybe doing impersonations is her favorite pastime now? lol

Rarity, Twilight and Spike helping AJ fix her OCD and efficiency issues all through the last act was actually rather heartwarming.

• Brohoof 2

...eh. That episode was a serious case of "meh". Rainbow Dash and Twilight were pretty funny (dat "Mission Impossible"-reference really got me), but asides from that...what am I supposed to feel?

This episode felt like a filler. It had no context, and it will have no consequences. Did we ever see Applejack doing something in a hilariously complicated way even though it could've been much simpler? No, we didn't. She's a farmer, she's working efficient, and that's it. We will probably see RD in the spa from now on, but asides from that, this episode felt pretty...useless.

So yeah, I usually talk a lot, but in that rare case, there isn't anything I could say. I just hope the next episode is more exciting and entertaining.

• Brohoof 3

This was a pretty decent episode overall, but I would not have known that form the first half. The first half of the episode was rather weak. The character interactions, Twilight kinda played a weird role and it didn't flow well, but the second half made up for that with much better pacing and an excellent moral execution at the end. That made up for any flaws of the first half I think, as the moral was really nice and how they put it out there was actually pretty cool.

Overall, not a bad episode at all. It has its own weaknesses for sure, but I actually was expecting much worse. For an AJ episode, pretty good. the spa ponies were cute too. It was one of those things where the end of the episode leaves you feeling good, regardless of anything else in the episode.

• Brohoof 3

Now that's a straight up middle of the road, 7/10. Nothing amazing and nothing horrible. From what I can tell so far, the fox brothers as writers are very similar to season 4 Josh Haber. They tell basic stories that are by the books. I will say, at least the way to reach the moral and the gags with Rainboe Dash were at least chuckle worthy. But other than that, meh.
  • Brohoof 2