Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

Amnesiac

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: My sister came on the site a while ago, she doesn't any more.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was browsing Netflix and I came across MLP. I decided to check it out.

I live in Virginia, USA. I enjoy reading, writing, drawing, playing piano, learning languages, and school. I am kind, responsible, a bookworm, trustworthy, and sensitive. Thank you.

Edited by Amnesiac
  • Brohoof 4

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4536379.sig-4535715.sig-4535571.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 2

Hello there Amnesiac, welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums.
There is lots of fun things to do and see here so please feel free to trot around and don't be afraid to join in.
I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends.

If you need any help with the site please feel free to ask me, or have a look in the Site 'FAQ' section.
o1aK4jd.png
And if your new to the forum or just need a quick reminder please check out the Community Rules section.

• Brohoof 2

sig-4535736.sig-4533338.sig-4530860.sig-

Amnesiac welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.          :grin: 

• Brohoof 2