Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fantasy RP

Jellal Fernandes

@@Acnologia,@@Yoshikupo,

Midnight quickly grew bored of walking in silence, and from what little he could overhear of the other equinoid's conversation there were other interesting things to listen to. He adjusted his pace to move a bit closer to the other pair so he could better hear what they were saying, whilst still staying close enough to the first group that they could easily call him back if they needed to.

The Black Knight too was interested in their conversation, though he was a little more subtle about his interest, keeping to himself. 

(edited)

@Yoshikupo

Kyubi could tell that something was off when Banner spoke, but she chose not to call her out on it, at least not yet. The dark elf them gave a light smile. "Yeah. I figured as much." She said, before deciding to change the subject. "I can probably guess the answer to this, but do you have someone special back in your world? I know Chain is your friend, but you two have more of the brother/sister relationship going on than anything else." A light blush was also starting to form as Ktibi spoke, but she tried not to think about it to much.

Edited by Acnologia

@Child Of Darkness@Jellal Fernandes

Blitz was honestly starting to get board with walking and was just looking for an excuse to do something else at this point. An empty feeling in his stomach brought him out of his thoughts and he mentally berated himself for not getting something to eat earlier. "Sorry, but I have to do something real quick." He said, moving into the forest. If memory served, he had seen a lake not to far from where they currently where and where there was water, there was most likely fish. "I could probably bring some back for Gale and Shana." He thought, a light smile forming on his lips.

@@Acnologia,

"Well if your guess was a big no then your right" Banner replied "Whenever I'm out doing anything and I meet some person I like, always seem to go to far...then again I do drink a bit and when ever I think somethings going to happen between me and them they come up with a counter of why it cant happen or that they don't feel the same" Banner sighs "I was built for fighting, I'm happy I was" She paused, looking a little angry, but goes back to talking normal "it was at the cost of me being barely able to see social queues and such so I kind of gave up on it but Chain still teases me about it" Banner does a nervous chuckle "I was stupid back then"

@@Drago Ryder,

Chain keeps talking to Gale about him and the world he came from, he didn't think it would be an issue.

@@Illiad Easle@@Yoshikupo@@Acnologia@@Child Of Darkness@@Drago Ryder,

As the group traveled deeper and deeper into the woods, the presence finally revealed itself to Agravain. This was, as Agravain feared, a dark presence. He then began noticing many other presences in the vicinity, also dark, though not nearly as powerful. "Everyone, keep your guard up. We aren't alone in this forest..." He, Allendune, and Jack promptly drew their weapons and began moving at a heightened pace.

(edited)

@Yoshikupo @Illiad Easle

As Chain spoke more about Equestroa, Gale's curiosity began to rise. At the very least, it sounded like a place where someone like her could easily fit in. "I would certainly like to go there someday." She said, before noticing that Midnight had left the conversation. The dragoness then glanced at said pony. "It's also a bit of a coincidence, what with the four of you being similar in species and coming here, despite the fact that you had no idea of the other group."

@Jellal Fernandes

It didn't take long for Blitz to find the lake he had seen earlier, but he had also noticed a dark prescence within the forest. "Great, and just when I was about to have lunch." He muttered under his breath, before drawing both of his sword and heading in the direction of said presence.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@@Drago Ryder,

"Things just work out that way, I could tell you the time we met another dimensional traveler, he provided the first thing we brought back to Celestia, that was a pair of boots that when stomped on the ground produced fire and a small tremor around the person...he said he didn't need it" Chain was thinking "I wouldn't be surprised if we found another dimensional traveler, and one from a similar world at that" He said looking to The Black Knight

@@Drago Ryder,@@Yoshikupo,

The Black Knight started to draw his sword when he felt the presence of other dark entities, though changed his mind and drew the paladin's sword that he had looted earlier. With a gesture he directed Midnight back towards the equinoid and the dragon. "There are dark creatures in this forest, best you two stayed alert."

He looked more specifically at Chain, "I don't presently intend to give you, and by extension your Celestia, any boons if that is what you're implying."

Midnight looked to Gale with a serious expression in an attempt to convey that the danger was serious enough to warrant caution before the glow of the eyes on his helmet increased as he tried to detect where exactly the dark creatures were, hopefully they would be able to see them before they struck.

@@Jellal Fernandes

Shana could feel the dark aura in the air. Only a few of them and she wasn't sure on the distance. Though if her body senses cannot detect the, they may be a bit of a distance away. It didn't matter though, this was dangerous. She gripped her sword hilt and left the rest in its sheath. Ready to draw on anything that came into sight, and was hostile. Aside from this change, she remained following the group quietly until something happend.

(edited)

@Yoshikupo

Kyubi nodded slightly and knew exactly what she needed to say. The dark elf then gave Banner a comforting smile and place a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure you'll find someone who's right for you, whoever she may be." She said. The dark elf then glanced forward slightly as she tried to listen to her surroundings. Something was definetly there, but she didn't know what. "Something isn't right about this." She thought.

Orion gave a low growl as Agravian spoke and noticed that Blitz was missing. "Well, this could be worse." He thought to himself. The dragon knew he had used most of the electricity he had stored up in the encounter with the guards, so he would have to rely more on his claws and teeth for close range if it came to that.

Edited by Acnologia

(edited)

@@Illiad Easle, @@Drago Ryder,

"I'm not saying that at all, just telling a story" Chain said as he got his spear out and magic ready for an attack "I'm not a jerk that tries to get others possessions"

Banner prepares her sword "Thanks but I think we should stick with as much people we can now, I don't want us getting hurt by what ever our group leader said was in the forests...I hope its just some bandits or a wild animal" She said not feeling the magical energy and walked to where Chain was

(I forgot to mention @, )

Edited by Yoshikupo

@@Illiad Easle@@Yoshikupo@@Acnologia@@Child Of Darkness

Agravain, Allendune, and Jack continued their hurried pace through the forest as they began to hear a rustling in the leaves above them. It was then they broke into a sprint, there was no need, or time, for a confrontation at this moment. In their rush to escape the forest, they hadn't noticed the absence of Blitz.

@@Drago Ryder,

An ominous figure stood alone in a grotto of the forest, a very powerful dark aura pulsating through the forest, the origin of which coming from the individual. The being's back was turned to Blitz, who would only just be able to make out the figure at the distance between the two.

@@Jellal Fernandes,@@Yoshikupo, @@Drago Ryder,  

With his magically enhanced vision Midnight was able to locate at least one of the sources of the dark in the forest, though both Sir and the dark elf had a slight darkness about them as well. He also noticed the magical energy of another, possibly the missing Blitz. He turned his course to charge towards the dark source, he had a feeling that no one should face whatever it was alone. "I think I know where Blitz is, and it doesn't look good."

@@Illiad Easle, @@Drago Ryder,

"Blitz is the neko you were traveling with right?" Chain questioned Gale "Wait I haven't got caught up yet" "Later, I think he may be in danger" "I guess no one gets left behind, Gale right?" She looks at the dragon "Try to find him from above, if there's danger, alert us immediately" Banner said making her voice sound like a generals "I guess Banner's showing off her specialty, lead us to him Black Knight"

(edited)

@Yoshikupo @Jellal Fernandes

It didn't take long for Gale to notice that Blitz was missing and mentally cursed. She should've been paying more attention to him, but it was to late for that now. The dragoness then glanced at Banner and nodded, before flying into the air. "Let's just hope we aren't to late." She thought.

Blitz's eyes narrowed as he watched the figure, plans already forming in his head for how to deal with the situation. "Ok. Let's see what you got." He thought to himself, a ball of electricity forming in his palm. The neko then took aim and fired a bolt of lightning at the mage. For now, he was just testing the waters before diving straight in.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Orion noticed Gale flying into the air and glanced at Shana and Allendune's group. "Hey guys, we seem to be short one cat." He said, trying to get their attention. The dragon then followed Kyubi and the others, sniffing the air. It didn't take him long to find Blitz's scent and ran forwards. "If he wasn't what he was, then I would've had a harder time getting a scent." He thought to himself.