Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Liracrown's Sketchy Freebies - So Free it's Sketchy!

LiraCrown

Please use your reading eyes before using your typing appendages. Tanks.

Sketch Requests are: Open

Hey there.

I'm doing free sketches for a while. Using your ideas for my daily practice and warm-ups. Quality is probably gonna be hit or miss cause I'll only be spending like, 5-10 mins on any one sketch. If there is lots of requests I'll probably be jumping around between what sounds interesting. That said if I miss your request, sorry, but it's bound to happen. If you really want something from me, commission me, I have a shop on the forums, otherwise remember what your paying for these freebies and no complaints. I won't be able to handle the pressure and I might blow up =D

What you can expect:

odd_pony_poses_by_liracrown-da3pju1.pngrandom_mlp_sketchpad_by_liracrown-d9zfyhshifting_breeze_sketch_by_liracrown-da3p

And more examples of sketches here.

I need at least 2 things when you submit a request.

1. The Request.
  2. A link to some music you like, youtube or soundcloud preferred; consider it payment.
  • Optional (but appreciated): reference if you want an OC or a particular pose or something.

Tips:

I'll pretty happily do non-pony requests as well if you want something from some other cartoon or game or whatever. It'll be nice in fact to toss a couple into the mix.

Weird ideas can be interesting.

Really weird ideas might not be...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Mmm.. sounds rather cool I have a song for you and a request :D

Love this one due to the new Battlefield

Request:

post-35804-0-56469600-1464410992_thumb.png

Could you draw her as a bat pony please?

Stance

somthing like this?

post-35804-0-86898500-1464411016_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

Non-specific requests may be subject to questionable outcomes. Results may vary.

sig-4537600.request_for_mtndew88_by_lira

That's actually quite funny, is she like a rooster or something. Nice and funny picture. :lol:

That's actually quite funny, is she like a rooster or something. Nice and funny picture. :lol:

Weirdly I just decided I'd never drawn a power line before, so I just went with that.

Brains are weird.

Weirdly I just decided I'd never drawn a power line before, so I just went with that.

Brains are weird.

Well you did have a nice imagination, I won't be surprised if I find a pegasus on a power line sometime. :P

Can you please do Flash? I'd get you links but my mom has YouTube locked down.

Song: Animal I Have Become, by Three days Grace(I'm using this because it has been fuel for my recent GrimDark fanfic I'm writing.)

Pose: Standing up straight with a sinister look on his face wearing that lab coat.

post-37715-0-54594500-1464418046_thumb.jpg

post-37715-0-26771400-1464418063.jpeg

Can you please do Flash? I'd get you links but my mom has YouTube locked down.

Song: Animal I Have Become, by Three days Grace(I'm using this because it has been fuel for my recent GrimDark fanfic I'm writing.)

Pose: Standing up straight with a sinister look on his face wearing that lab coat.

Eyes came out a bit wonk I think. Makes him look a bit mad; in the coo coo crazy sense. Not really intentional XD

request_for_damienflash_by_liracrown-da4

Eyes came out a bit wonk I think. Makes him look a bit mad; in the coo coo crazy sense. Not really intentional XD

sig-4537752.request_for_damienflash_by_l

That just makes it work even better for my story! 9/10!