Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony themed dating sites, what do you think of them?

Shadowrunner

While i was stumbling around the internet one day i came across an ad that struck me as rather odd. It was for a Brony themed dating sight, and to be honest i found that a little strange. What do you think of the fandom having dating sites specifically for Bronies, and do you believe it is good or bad?

If the people there are enjoying themselves and managing to find people with similar interests which in this case means MLP, it sounds just fine to me. Even though the idea of dating sites in general feels really odd to me, I won't judge anyways.  :twi:

Honestly, I think they're pretty useless. I don't particularly see the good of dating sites in general, but this especially seems useless.

But I met a dude online who supposedly met his boyfriend on Bronymate, so to each their own, I guess. If it works for anyone, I'm not gonna rain on their parade.

(edited)

I suppose if you want to find someone with the same love for MLP, then yeah, I think they're fine. I'd personly never use one, just like I'd never use any online dating site. But I think they're good for some people.

Edited by SpectraDust

Ive had fairly negative experiences with dating sites in general, but it seems most brony dating sites are worse than usual. Seems extremely difficult to meet women on the fandom.

And in lost of bots or mostly males? 

These seem to really only have any major use for anyone that is gay or bisexual, but hey, for that, it could potentially work well for what it is. Me and my boyfriend met on these forums so it is definitely possible for others on a actual dating site like that.

I guess I like the idea of them. The people of this world would break up with someone and start to hate them because they like My Little Pony, so good thing we have the dating sites for bronies so that their differences don't matter.

These seem to really only have any major use for anyone that is gay or bisexual, but hey, for that, it could potentially work well for what it is. Me and my boyfriend met on these forums so it is definitely possible for others on a actual dating site like that.

True, but a lot of people on 'normal' dating sites aren't really brony friendly.

And in lost of bots or mostly males?

Both scenarios. But hey, keep moving forward and try try again, right?

(edited)

I fail to see the point of them. You shouldn't really base your relationship on weither or not you're in the same fandom.

Edited by Gestum
  • Brohoof 2

weird or not. They are great.. I think.

I've tried some dating sites and no luck really,, and joining a site dedicated to people with a specific interest is kinda nice.

weird or not. They are great.. I think.

I've tried some dating sites and no luck really,, and joining a site dedicated to people with a specific interest is kinda nice.

Glad you had good experiences. For me its mostly pay walls, bots, or lack of response for both normal amd fandom sites. Gotta be me, it's the only constant factor.

Glad you had good experiences. For me its mostly pay walls, bots, or lack of response for both normal amd fandom sites. Gotta be me, it's the only constant factor.

No good or bad experiences. I'm just saying. It makes it easier to find people with similar interests. I mean, I'd honestly prefer a brony dating site to a regular dating site.

• Brohoof 1

on my list of important things in a significant others, love of ponies is like 40 spots down.  

Seems like there are better dating sites to use...
but if pony-love is in your top three, it might be a great deal for you?

• Brohoof 1

@@Shadowrunner

Because the subject of this topic has more to do with a brony theme, I will be moving it to Sugarcube Corner.

Thanks!