Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching school days OOC now closed

cwhip9

(edited)

RP link: https://mlpforums.com/topic/152599-school-days-of-ponys/

So an idea has been kicking around in my head for a bit of doing an casual school days rp with everypony rping as colts and filly's at a school for them in ponyville.

weather you want to jump in as your OC just as a kid version or have a young OC just in the wings for this would be fine by me. I wont put any restrictions save your OC must be about 5-9 years old 12 at the oldest.

I wont call foul if you have a non pony oc in fact I encourage it as it would make a good excuse to have fluttershy as a teacher and it would be cool to see play out.

If you see playing a teacher either post on here or just pm me, I have a few npc's in mind for teachers but will give wiggle room for others to try there hoof at.

And nothing dark, again casual slice of life feel for this.
-bloody nose at most in tums of violence (again think elementary school stuffs)
-two OC per person is the limit just to help balance this whole group out.

Do to my schedual and just burning out im afraid the rp is now closed if your interested to rp with me feel free to msg me

Edited by cwhip9
closeing down
  • Brohoof 3

@@cwhip9,

This looks interesting, I mostly do action RP's but a casual one would be a nice change of pace.

Plus I needed to try out this character anyway.

Blu Baseplate is a young unicorn who was found on the edge of the Everfree Forest looking like he had been attacked by a manticore, which he had been, as well as a strange case chained to his foreleg, which was removed with his permission by the hospital medics. He has kept the contents of the case a secret.

He was since placed under the care of Twilight Sparkle until his parents could be found.

Baseplate has a dark blue coat and black mane and tail as well as light blue eyes, he has yet to get his mark.

sounds interesting, might i be able to join? Writing for filly characters opens new doors, such as interactions with the CMC.

by all means, I'm thinking of writting as the cmc myself but I'm willing to leave those spots open as well. who\what were you thinking of rping as?

@@cwhip9,

This looks interesting, I mostly do action RP's but a casual one would be a nice change of pace.

Plus I needed to try out this character anyway.

Blu Baseplate is a young unicorn who was found on the edge of the Everfree Forest looking like he had been attacked by a manticore, which he had been, as well as a strange case chained to his foreleg, which was removed with his permission by the hospital medics. He has kept the contents of the case a secret.

He was since placed under the care of Twilight Sparkle until his parents could be found.

Baseplate has a dark blue coat and black mane and tail as well as light blue eyes, he has yet to get his mark.

I could see him in this might give some deph with an oc with a ruff start, Seeing twilight take care of him could be funny for a bring the parent to school bit hmm.... Sorry brain storming lol but yes he's in

Tonight I'll post the rp link after work so don't worry everypony you still have plenty of time to jump in :)

(edited)

@@cwhip9,

I'm not really sure who i'm Rp'ing as yet, though i could go with Stormy Skies, a dark grey Pegasus with white highlights on his mane, fetlocks, and tail. He likes to fly far and high and hates being stuck on the ground, He also will push his friends to try new things and be more outgoing. I'd say he's about as old as Scootaloo, and he'd be from cloudsdale. No parental figure, just him.

Edited by Bracket Sparks

@@Bracket Sparks, that could work, one oc im meaning to dedut is shy but curious so seeing stormy sky push him to try new things could be entertaining to see. school crush, school gym, what have you. so I approve. It will help both of us if you have his oc link in your sig for clarification and for other rpers  

Well I've been invited here (god I love being invited) @@cwhip9, I'll let you know who I'd like to play soon enough I have to think about it. 

@@cwhip9

I'm not that experienced Rplayer but I would love to give this a try if that's okay.

But would it be okay if I would use/make colt version of him -> https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nameless-alchemist-r9374

(I can and will edit him and his background more fitting but could the appearance be what it is(of course smaller/colt version)?)

If no that's fine. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@cwhip9,

So here is character edited to "colt level"

Name: Scar

Cutie Mark: In place of the cutiemark there is scar in shape of X.

Personality: likes time alone and is careful around ponies (and thing mentioned in page).

Background/story: Has came from west with his family and left under the care of family friend that lives in everfree forest.(on edge of forest). 

And for the mechanical legs lets say he was born without forelegs.  And scar appeared one day like cutiemarks normally would. 

and then a question. Would it be best without the whole alchemist thing or could there be little bit, let's say he can make little hoof sized sculptures(and have to make the circle)? 

So that still fine? :squee:

Edited by The Cerberus

another that looked more suited to an office.

What? Just because I wear saddlebags and glasses?

If it wasn't clear, I left the briefcase behind, I just made sure it was locked before I left.

@@cwhip9,

I had a few questions, firstly when in the canon timeline we're placing this story. I'll need to know so I know how to describe Twilight's and thus Baseplate's house.

Secondly, I would like to know the approximate tech level of this world. Given the bus it would imply that it is a bit more advanced than canon, is it advanced to the levels of our world? Or is it just a little advanced from canon? It isn't too important, it just helps me visualize what kinds of things would be common or not.

• Brohoof 1

@@Illiad Easle, its a good question to ask timeline wise lets call it post season 5 so twilght has her castel, cmc dont have thier cuti marks, and tech level wise its a littel advanced then current season. This is experimental ut having it being a littel advanced then the curent show will work.

dose that help or am i still in left feild?

So I just found out I won't have internet till Tuesday at my place I apologize for the inconvenience but I will need to put this rp on pause -_-

post-36014-0-48399000-1450822280_thumb.jpeg
post-36014-0-20367500-1456855654_thumb.png

hmm sounds interesting im not normally a person for normal RPs but i wanna see what happens

my oc above and a flower for luck

post-36014-0-48399000-1450822280_thumb.jpeg
post-36014-0-20367500-1456855654_thumb.png

hmm sounds interesting im not normally a person for normal RPs but i wanna see what happens

my oc above and a flower for luck

• Brohoof 1