Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching school days OOC now closed

cwhip9

@@Yoshi89, I still am as the class is doing intro with the new kids I could see it being a good opening for them two if you want to play them as new kids. if not there's still plenty of room for them.

hmmm having dinky doo in this rp, it would be fun to rp her in this...as I don't know much about her ill do some digging Baseplate strikes me as the shy type so dinky being the forward curious one for him then?

@@cwhip9,

That about fits what I had in mind, Baseplate is more reserved than shy and is predisposed against forming relationships due to having been bounced around between parents before he ended up in Ponyville.

As to Dinky, I did see her as a somewhat forward and caring individual, likely due a bit to the caring nature of her mother, Ditzy Doo. Make of it what you will.

• Brohoof 1

@, understandable im having this be a slow paced rp to let everypony get in a post so there is plenty of flexibility still for you. if she's new now's the time to intro duce her, or she could be a 2nd year or something like that, dose that help?  

@@cwhip9,  most definitely and she'll be a first year student. do you think i could go for the 'teacher introduces new kid' thing? or you could do it for me. and it could be during a class so other RPers are made aware of her existence.

And being a zebra and all... how would they react to her?

@, well lets see, we have one pony with metal legs that summer bead (essentially the class bully) had some fun with at the bus stop him seeing a zebra would give him more ammo to work with.

So theres that also if she's shy about it all Charlee did ask for all the new pillys and colts to introduce themselves so....will she always speak in ryme? and some other students might ask her odd questions like that.  

stringshot, might be curious but will be to shy to ask questions unless she gets picked on by summer but that's more of a rivalry between the two more then anything else.

@@cwhip9, i think it would be hilarious if a student asked her that, and she replied no. and i suppose Cheerilee (is that how you meant so spell it?) does only part of the introduction, such as letting the class know Misty is a new student.

@@Yoshi89, I still am as the class is doing intro with the new kids I could see it being a good opening for them two if you want to play them as new kids. if not there's still plenty of room for them.

I think I'll do just that. I'll have them come in late and rush to introduce themselves. Is that okay?

I think I'll do just that. I'll have them come in late and rush to introduce themselves. Is that okay?

I could see that being a comical entrence with them showing up late and all
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ooooh. I'd like to join this idea if it isn't closed that is!

My OC Walleria, a dragon getting lost after the big migration and ending up in Equestria, And as this RP is focusing on school I tough it as a good chance to fill in some pages of that era of her character.

She 1/3 head smaller then a normal filly at that particular age of maturity.

A link is in my sign and also here. 

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/walleria-r9132

If accepted she'd been living in Ponyville for about two weeks before put into school.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 2

I'd like to use Mariposa in this.

She's a new OC of mine. But, if this is based off a TV show I won't be getting any references.

I'll have her be ten in this.

it is based off the show but that doesn't mean I'll leave you in the dark I do have an exposition oc\npc in the wings to help. Other than that yes, my only question is do you want her to be new or a 2nd year perhaps?

Ooooh. I'd like to join this idea if it isn't closed that is!

My OC Walleria, a dragon getting lost after the big migration and ending up in Equestria, And as this RP is focusing on school I tough it as a good chance to fill in some pages of that era of her character.

She 1/3 head smaller then a normal filly at that particular age of maturity.

A link is in my sign and also here.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/walleria-r9132

If accepted she'd been living in Ponyville for about two weeks before put into school.

ooo a dragon:D yes this will make summer bead tred carful as the new students are being introduced this could help your first post