Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching school days OOC now closed

cwhip9

@@GingerLightning, 12 yes as that is the oldest I will have it any older that's basicly middle school or adulthood (the show has yet to answer that question) so I see her fitting in as the oldest if not one of the oldest in the class if that's good by you

RP link: https://mlpforums.com/topic/152599-school-days-of-ponys/

So an idea has been kicking around in my head for a bit of doing an casual school days rp with everypony rping as colts and filly's at a school for them in ponyville.

weather you want to jump in as your OC just as a kid version or have a young OC just in the wings for this would be fine by me. I wont put any restrictions save your OC must be about 5-9 years old 12 at the oldest.

I wont call foul if you have a non pony oc in fact I encourage it as it would make a good excuse to have fluttershy as a teacher and it would be cool to see play out.

If you see playing a teacher either post on here or just pm me, I have a few npc's in mind for teachers but will give wiggle room for others to try there hoof at.

And nothing dark, again casual slice of life feel for this.

This has been popping up on the right side of my screen over and over again so I think I'll check it out.

*Examines the RP*

Welp, this looks like fun, I'll join in with Lupus. (Pre-FoE of course)

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lupus-r9435

He'll be 8-ish.

• Brohoof 1

@, good question just to help balance things out and make it fair (and to keep track of everybody) ill limit two ocs per rper what do you have in mind?

@, welcome abord do you want him to start out as a new kid as well or be a 2nd year student?

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

My friend a suggestion with all these people and OC's a list on the opening OOC post here, with players and OC's might not be a bad idea mate. 

• Brohoof 3

@, good question just to help balance things out and make it fair (and to keep track of everybody) ill limit two ocs per rper what do you have in mind?@, welcome abord do you want him to start out as a new kid as well or be a 2nd year student?

He'll be a new kid, and because I've never been to a public school, that should help.

@GingerLightning, 12 yes as that is the oldest I will have it any older that's basicly middle school or adulthood (the show has yet to answer that question) so I see her fitting in as the oldest if not one of the oldest in the class if that's good by you

yeah that's ok.

About how big this school house is...

I had assumed we were in the school house in the show, with one large classroom and one office behind it, as well as that newspaper editing room in the basement. so... where are we exactly? is this school somewhat parallel to the canterlot high in Equestria girls? or is it just a larger school?

@@Bracket Sparks, good question the school is a bit larger then the shoe has it. It has everything you mentcioned I just added on a nurse area for sake of plot and im still waiting on @@GingerLightning, to respond. As the weather in ponyville  is I assume better then growing up in MN (not many episodes with snow on the ground shown)

• Brohoof 1

@@Flearia Dragondanser, agreed good thing is you havnt missed much as walliera and misty have been doing more of the posting then the rest of the class which isn't a bad thing but give some room for others to post please. and thanks for the heads up on her/him. Hence the nurse run

@,  having a changeling would be cool :D at his point I could see him being one of the ponys writing and in the class now. wheather there will be a moment of him showing his changeling form would be your call I have two idea's how that could play out. my only question is dose he know misty in any way?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

having him asl a question about the rules could help it would also show how he views authority

Edited by cwhip9