Is Pinkie Pie really a strong girl?

FirePuppy

(edited)

I mean, look at it this way:

She can lift a girl her age this high:

Pinkie_Pie_%22Slumber_party_at_my_house%

And when she shakes a girl's hand, it causes her hair and glasses to fall down:

Pinkie_shakes_Twilight%27s_face_vigorous

Isn't it like, strange but true that Pinkie appears to be the strongest of the Equestria Girls?

P.S. Sorry for the high resolution. I couldn't find a way to resize the images to a lower resolution.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1

This doesn't seem out of place to me. But then, the only girls that age I deal with regularly in RL are all farmgirls working at the local feedstores and such. Given the Equestrian Pinkie's backstory, there's a pretty good chance the Human(ish) Pinkie is also a farmgirl. Maybe even a rock farm, as that's common slang in many areas with glacial till soil. (Rocks constantly rise to the surface in these areas, requiring them to be picked up each spring before tilling. It never ends, because the rocks deposited by the glaciers can be a many, many feet deep in the soil, and rise due to Granular Convection. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Granular_convection)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pinkie's speed and infinite energy allows her to do things faster than physics.  ;)

Lifting heavy objects? That's because she does that so fast, that gravity can't even notice what's going on.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

She is as strong or as weak as the moment requires. Most characters maintain some kind of constant, Pinkie Pie is one character who does not. Another is Rainbow Dash who can withstand slamming into a factory which explodes in her face at 500 miles an hour from orbit with little or no damage, but then breaks her leg in a mundane accident.

Pinks has minor reality warping powers, she can be as strong as she wants to be, as well as float, and manipulate her reflection, and teleport, and a slew of other things worth mentioning. 

• Brohoof 3