Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health What do you do before bed?

CosmicHooves

What do you do to prepare for bed?

I personally put on my boxers and my bathrobe.

Then I'll make myself a cup of tea.

After that I strip down and take off all my clothing and hop into bed. (which brings up the question of why I even bother putting on boxers in the first place)

After that I'll lay back and relax while listening to music on my iPod.

• Brohoof 1

I just use my phone until I'm literally so exhausted I can't even keep my eyes open, then pass out.

• Brohoof 4

I personally prefer the minty kind. (whatever it's called)

It also helps settle my stomach.

Yum! :D

Oh, I also open the window! I can't sleep in a room that's now well ventilated.

I used to do some exercise, but I don't really have time for that any more... :(

• Brohoof 1

I go on Mlp Forums, usually either post something i regret or ask myself, what im even doing here.

Than i go to other sides, to find anything to do, find nothing than i look at posts and pictures for no reason, until its way to late and i than i go often bored or depressed to sleep.

And i brush my teeth before i go to sleep. Of course.

Just the usual things people do before going to bed, like brushing their teeth and turn off the lights before laying in bed.

Most of the time I will pass out easily, though if I can't then I'll go on my for for a little, or a few hours.

I brew a cup of green tea with lemon juice maybe an hour or so before going to bed. I like my tea and it's a bit of a ritual now. Then I just go through the typical routine, brush my teeth, get changed, hug a plushie and then pass out. Sometimes I browse the internet a bit, post on the forums while hugging a plushie and then pass out.

(Note: I use the term "pass out" to describe the swiftness of which I typically achieve sleep. It's entirely a figurative expression.)

Brush teeth, get in bed, watch videos. Standard stuff.

Just asking, am I the only one who sleeps in the buff?
I mean 1 in 3 people in the world do it and it's a relatively comfortable way to sleep.

I do occasionally, just depends how I feel to be honest. 

• Brohoof 1

I hop onto FimFiction and read stories, tell myself to finish this last chapter. Then realize it has been three hours and I finished the whole thing.  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2

I try to not do things like watch youtube videos or listen to music before going to bed because it makes it harder for me to sleep...  Typically though, I do it anyways and wonder where the hour went :adorkable:.  Before going to bed I brush my teeth and try to lay in bed, floundering about to find the perfect position to fall asleep in. 

• Brohoof 1

*insert lenny face*

..uhm I usually watch a movie before I sleep. Not before I go to bed though cause I watch it while I'm in bed. Sometimes I put on a weird channel showing something I don't care about and try to sleep while it's still on haha. For some reason, I find it easier to relax when I hear the tv in the background.... I'm a weirdo xD

i have a sleeping disorder so my bed time is all the time because i fall asleep randomly 

so whenever my body passes out

That's gotta suck.

Do you drink caffeine to regulate your sleeping disorder?

Or maybe medication?

That's gotta suck. Do you drink caffeine to regulate your sleeping disorder? Or maybe medication?

i used to take medication but it dident work to well on me and caffeine dont do anything to me  

i have narcolepsy it makes me fall asleep randomly and i dont even know till i wake up it can happen anytime anywhere 

Just asking, am I the only one who sleeps in the buff?

I mean 1 in 3 people in the world do it and it's a relatively comfortable way to sleep.

It's been a habit for years now, but I would never do it in Winter.

• Brohoof 1