Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health What do you do before bed?

CosmicHooves

I turn on my phone and watch netflix or youtube or something until I eventually get tired. Some nights I don't get tired at all. In events like these, I have sort of a schedule:

If it's 12AM-4AM, I'll try and get some sleep.

If it's 4AM-4:50AM, I'll maybe turn on the tv or something, see if that helps.

If it's past 5AM, I'll just go ahead and get up. I usually fall asleep in the middle of the day in this case though.

I get myself a glass of water for the night, in case I wake up with a dry throat, and usually stick on the next episode of whatever series I happen to be watching at the time. (Game of Thrones right now.)

Sometimes however I end up browsing the internet a little too long for any of that. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

I usually listen to ASMR videos on my ipad, so relaxing I just fall asleep.

does anyone make pony related ASMR?

I find that as long as I have a stream of continuous videos, I'll fall asleep eventually. I've even fallen asleep to HowToBasic before.

• Brohoof 1

I brush my teeth and make my bed before I go to sleep. I also often watch a little bit TV when I lie in my bed (mostly documentaries). 

Just asking, am I the only one who sleeps in the buff?

No, you are not. I sleep nude too. But I usually don't wear any clothes at home and so, I don't have to pull them off before I go to bed. rainbowdashwink.png

• Brohoof 1

Have a shower and proceed to lie in bed staring at my wall/ceiling/bedside lamp, wishing I'd fall asleep faster.

When I first climb in bed I usually just browse the internet on my phone for a while before trying to get some sleep by imagining scenarios.

I usually watch video game videos, TV and play games until I feel tired. Then I go to brush my teeth, get in bed, hug my plushies and listen to a show I have on TV while falling asleep. 

(edited)

I sleep very restlessly. So I am always tired and fall asleep quite a few times throughout the day. But, what I usually do to get ready is. I style my hair to keep it out of my eyes (I can't sleep with hair in my face.) Then I do the regular stuff. Brush my teeth, get into some pajamas, and watch YouTube until I get so bored/exhausted I fall asleep. I've been watching a lot of boss rushes lately when trying to sleep. I don't know why though. I guess it's just the theme for me as of late.

Edited by YouMayNykki

I am very prone to anxiety attacks at night...mostly self-induced with my overthinking and other stuff that's 2dark4forums. 

I usually have to calm myself by meditation or just talking to myself about something pleasant. Can talk about my plans for the next day or imagining myself in some epic scenario or as a superhero or something.. it depends. I just have to take my mind off the thoughts that I already have because they go down bad roads. I'm more confident in a positive stance on the world now than I was a month ago but its still pretty shaky. I'm very very hesitant to talk about the things I'm concerned and heyy I'm doing it again. I need to sleep because its already way past my sleeping time

I brush my teeth, rinse with mouthwash, use the bathroom and wash my hands and face. I then prepare my bed by tucking all the blankets in around the mattress so no drafts can get in there with me. I apply Carmex to my lips to prevent drying, take a Potassium tablet to prevent restless legs during the night, and a small dose of Malatonin to help me sleep. I undress and slide under the blankets, and turn on a loud fan next to my bed to drown out any distracting noises. Then it's off to the Land of Nod.  :proud:

• Brohoof 1

This depends on if my anxiety is flaring up. If it is, then I usually don't sleep. I stay up, watching videos or listening to music until I get so tired that sleep is the only option. If that is not the case, I usually just lay down, and watch some videos before closing my eyes.

Try to use the bathroom so I don't have to wake up in the middle of my sleep and get up for that (not usually successful anyway. >.<), brush my teeth, feed my bird and cover him, then try to sleep. I say try... I usually lay awake for an hour or so. >.<