Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something I noticed in the ending Song Of a Hearth's Warming Tail

chaosprincess

(edited)

Hello everypony I just noticed something odd with one unicorn in particular during the ending song of A Heart's Warming Tail from season 6 I took a screen shot of the error in question I also drew a red arrow to show where it is the unicorn in question loses his eye for a moment it just goes whitish/gray and if you look very closely you can see a small white pupil, but not only that he looks a little evil maybe he had to much cider or he is a changeling lol, but then it comes back so I thought I would point it out and post it so here it is.

Side Note: I know he is not a changeling, but it would be interesting if he was.

post-38560-0-73485700-1464640148_thumb.png

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 3

Poor unicorn. He must of been nervous in front of the camera.

lol the best part is no other pony notices it maybe its a usual occurrence or maybe his eyes are camera shy we will never know the truth on that poor unicorns eyes.  

(edited)

He was so shocked to suddenly see Colgate's butt in his face. :P

lol I never noticed that in the picture I just saw his eye, but looking at it now that is soooo funny :lol: it looks like he is saying damn you woman get your butt out of my face *dies from laughter*

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, mayby he is a changeling? From all the rumors this season so far, who knows?

After looking at his eyes for a bit that's what came to my mind  is he a changeling?, but the world will never know lol.

Haha I never noticed that till you posted the picture, wow that facial expression is hilarious.

I watched that song numerous times its sooo catchy and I never noticed it either until recently it happened so quick so I thought I would post it see what others think on it, but I agree his facial expression is hilarious. 

Edited by chaosprincess

He looks a lot like the same pony who was popping the balloons at Diamond Tiara's cute-ceañera. I think he has some issues and the eye thing just happens to be one of them.

Your right he does look like it lol he maybe a little off. :please:

He was enjoying popping those balloons way to much for it to be normal

Unicorns and balloons just don't work lol, but its funny finding errors within a show or movie and that one just made me laugh and who knows he could be the changeling that has been spotted or  :confused:  he may just be a pony with a eye glitch lol.

Well that is a pretty funny screenshot.

Hopefully it could become a meme or something.

I agree lol I am actually surprised I spotted it due to its a blink and you'll miss it kind of thing, but once seen you can't help, but laugh at it.