Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SEGA interested in Sonic/MLP crossover.

Slashy

I honestly imagine the "manly" and "adult" Sonic fans would be on a rage fest if our "childish" show crossed with their "adult" franchise.

Actually their fandom has just as many of the unsavory people in this fandom within it.

(edited)

The seven-tonne, 4.5-metre tall Scanning Transmission Electron Holography Microscope (STEHM), the first such microscope of its type in the world, came to the university in parts last year,. A team from Hitachi, which constructed the ultra high-resolution, ultra-stable instrument, spent one year painstakingly assembling the STEHM in a carefully controlled lab in the basement of the Bob Wright Centre.

Herring viewed gold atoms through the microscope at a resolution of 35 picometres. One picometre is a trillionth of a metre. This resolution is much better than the previous best image with 49-picometre resolution taken at the Lawrence Berkley National Laboratory in California, and is about 20 million times human sight.

The STEHM allows researchers to see the atoms in a manner never before possible. It has full analytical capabilities that can determine the types and number or elements present, and high-resolution cameras for collecting data.

If I were to use that microscope I still wouldn't be able to find why this is a good idea.

Edited by AlpineFive-Seven

I can't wait for these two fanbases to cross over.

Not to mention how the people who produced Sonic '06 and Aliens: Colonial Marines want to join forces with the company that brought us a bunch of Transformers movies, and the Jem and the Holograms movie. I guess some men do just want to watch the world burn.

• 1 month later...

JESUS CHRIST, NO!

No way in hell should that vermin cross over with MLP. Sonic's recent games already suck major league ***, and there is simply NO WAY this is desirable at all.

Yeah, I'm just going to chalk this up to the survey creator not being paid enough to give a shit or them not being fit for work. They even forgot to add Scooby Doo to the poll, what a rookie mistake! Honestly though, there's just no way any of this could work other than maybe a Nintendo crossover. None of that is going to happen.