Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@@cwhip9,

Scar muttered to himself "Yeah, sure"

It didn't surprise him that somepony would mock him but knowing it didn't make it feel any less bad.

He looked at these three ponies and back to his legs and muttered silently but loud enough to ponies next to him to hear.

"Better weird legs than special talent of opening and closing mouth and telling bad jokes."

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, "better then weird legs at least I know my mouth works as well as my legs" summer bead said then mockingly stood on his hind legs "so if you forget to oil them do they fall off or just stay their. be a shame if some pony, found some glue or something" the colt responded. Then summer bead began to rub in some more by acting like his legs didn't work much to the amusement of the to pony's following him.

String shot's cheerful expression turned into one of biting into a very unpleasant apple then said to the colt "well, you still smell funny and and ya" he attempted.

"oh go play with your dumb yoyo" said summer bead rolling his eyes getting back to his usual stance of the colt in charge of things.

(edited)

@@cwhip9,

Scar sighed.  "So, you can stand on your hind legs. Should I be impressed?" As he spoke he raised his hind legs from the ground standing on his forelegs. "And besides, these works just fine, if not better than 'normal' legs."

He put his legs back down, looked with his red eyes right into eyes of the annoying colt and continued "And I'm not scared your glue scares. Even if you managed somehow get glue somewhere, it wouldn't be that big a deal."

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, @@cwhip9,

Redwood stepped forwards and looked menacingly at the colt who was giving Scar and String Shot a hard time. "If y'all keep messin' with them, year gonna have to deal with me."

While she had just met them, she still considered them friends, so that meant she would defend them.

• Brohoof 1

@@crispy fries, @@The Cerberus, @@cwhip9,

Baseplate's expression darkened as he sighed, he had had enough of this back home and he had hoped that the place Ms. Sparkle touted as the epitome of love and tolerance would be above such petty squabbles. Turns out it's just the same as back home, still bullies trying to hide their insecurities by exploiting others.  

Well, he wasn't exactly going to sit by and watch it happen. "Oi!" he turned towards Summer Bead, "Where do you get off teasing him? I think he's the most interesting one here by far and given how disinterested I am in you that's really saying something. You get on him because he's different? What, you want us all to be idiotic loudmouths like you? You mouth and legs may work but it's clear when you use them that your brain has no idea what it's doing half the time. So lay off him."

Baseplate was surprised by his own outburst but stood firm. Perhaps this place was getting to him, but he wasn't about to let someone so interesting be ashamed of something unique about them.

• Brohoof 2

@@Illiad Easle, @@crispy fries, @@The Cerberus, Summer bead as much as he tried to look on top of things didn't expect the others to really notice him. Seeing the mare and how tuff she looked he said

"oh and a girly like yourself will what, call daddy over?" said summer bead.  

Then hearing stormy skies response actually shook him he was about to stumble on the words but the bus showed up. Summer bead just glared at stormy and jumped ahead of the ponys onto the bus. String shot slowly got on the bus following the others looking at scare he said "sorry about him, he' just acting like he fell of the bed every morning" he said       

(edited)

@@cwhip9,

"No need to be sorry for what somepony else did. It's not like you can choose how he acts." Scar said to String Shot as he went inside. He had pulled cape back to his legs.

@@Illiad Easle,@@crispy fries,

He choose empty window seat and thanked Redwood and Baseplate for defending him and String Shot.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

Summer had chosen his words very poorly, and Redwood wasn't about to just let him go. When she got on the bus, she sat down next to him and without saying a word, grabbed his arm and bent it behind his back in a painful manner.

"Ah dare y'all to call me a girly girl again," growled Redwood.

• Brohoof 1

Cyan Flare sighed as she trotted out of the door to the sidewalk, where she would be picked up by the school bus. She dragged her front right good along the ground nervously and awaited its arrival. Looking back over her shoulder, she longed to be curled up in bed, on her own once again - school could be stressful sometimes, and she wasn't feeling too well today. Just a bit of a headache, her mother had said. The young pony watched as a group of earth ponies strolled by, having a friendly conversation. They appeared to be no more than fifteen, on the way to their own school by themselves. Cyan could only long to have friends like that - Lavender Spring had left for Canterlot with her family last year, causing her small group of buddies to sort drift away from one another.

Cyan Flare's focus shifted back to keeping an eye out for the bus. She watched as it rounded the corner and trundled her way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

String shot went up nodding at the bus driver a gryphon with the attitude of a taxi driver "heya string glad to see the shiner gone" she said string shot smiled "morning Ms. Brown feather and thanks"

"not a problem dear" Ms. Brown feather said chuckling.

As the rest of the pony's found there place's the gryphon spotted how Redwood was reacting to Summer. @@crispy fries,  

"easy there now you two can have it at school no arm pulling on my bus!" she said into the speaker attracting more attention then summer would have liked.

"she started" complained summer.

"I'm finishing it" Ms. brown feather sternly said glairing at the two. Once summer bead was abele to wrestle himself out of redwoods surprisingly steel grip (it took more then he liked) he moved further back to the bus glaring at the philly. Once she felt the situation was cleared she continued driving.  

@@The Cerberus, @@Illiad Easle, @@Mentis Soliloquy, String shot was giggled at summer saying "summer got wiped summer got wiped" he said sing song like.   

The bus made another stop picking up @@Wolves, Cyan Ms. Brown feather opened the door for her "welcome aboard hun ignore the riff raff nothing will happen to you on my bus for your first day of school" she said as the mare made her way on the bus.

Edited by cwhip9

A small grin spread across Redwood's face, as she was satisfied with how she had dealt with Summer. He had been thoroughly outmatched and by a filly no less, plus the song just added insult to injury. Redwood wasn't about to let anypony just step all over her.

• Brohoof 1

Scar watched the little occurrence between Redwood, String shot, Summer and bus driver. 

When it ended he adjusted his cape and looked outside from the window. He was thinking about occurrence on the bus stop, he was surprised how positive everything had turned up and thought that maybe school won't be that bad after all.

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus,

Baseplate nodded and gave a slight smile at Scar's thanks, "Don't mention it,  couldn't stand to see another bullies for being different."

He took his own seat towards the back of the bus, a slight smile remaining on his face as he remembered how Summer had been too stunned by his words to even respond. Hopefully that would be enough to stop him from continuing in the future.

He turned to the window, hoping they would be at the school soon. He couldn't wait to be back home.

• Brohoof 1

@@Mentis Soliloquy

Stormy was shocked beyond words at the bullying, sure he'd seen it before but something about summer bead got under his skin. The only movement he had was to put his hoof down. then his own words seemed to be taken out of his mouth as he watched the others deal with the bully.

Stepping onto the bus Stormy looked around for a seat and spotted baseplate and the back and decided to join him.

"Hey, nice to see you sticking up for some pony you just met." Stormy glanced at him then faced forward in his seat. "I don't know what happened to me, i just couldn't speak."

• Brohoof 1

@@Bracket Sparks,

Baseplate looked a bit concerned when Stormy just up and took a seat next to him without asking first, especially when there were other, open seats on the bus. But he wasn't about to say anything about it.

"Don't worry about it," he spoke a bit cautiously, unsure of the pegasus' motives. 

• Brohoof 1

As the bus ride continued to make its way towards the school string shot smiled at the building approaching. His luck this morning has been going better then last year so far mostly because he still had his yoyo with his bag still. Summer bead was glaring at the other poys that vouched for scar brainstorming idea's to get back at them. It was the first day after all there was plenty of time for more, improving he decided to call it.  

Cherlee was just doing last minet work on the prep for the students, looking at her lesson planed she relaxed a bit more. Once she felt familiar with the lesson plan of the day she knew the rest should go by smoothly...hence why she rushed over her drawer of duct tape she counted all the rolls, and band aides twice. She let out a sigh "first day of school here we go" she said standing by the door seeing the bus coming up.   

@@cwhip9,

As Redwood was getting off the bus, she shot a mean glare at Summer Bead to show that she wasn't scared of him, nor would she let him mess with her.

Redwood didn't have much of preference of where she sat, so she simply set her bags down on the first open seat in the front row and sat down.

• Brohoof 1

Scar broke out from his thoughts when bus finally stopped, he got off the buss after most of the others were already out and when outside he looked around the yard. This was his first time there after all.

When he went inside he choose a seat that was farthest away from where Summer was sitting and put his saddlebags next to himself.

• Brohoof 1

Baseplate quickly made his way past the pegasus and into the school just as soon as the bus stopped moving. He nodded in greeting with a flash of a smile at Cheerilee as he entered the school house. He had met her a week or so ago, soon after he got out of the hospital, in order to see how he would be placed in school this term.

He took a seat in the middle, but still somewhat close to the front given the small size of the room, usually he would sit in the second or third row from the back, but today he wanted to make a good impression. All he hoped was that those that sat around him weren't too talkative.

• Brohoof 1

Quill was rather quite just moving with the general group not trying to stand out much she was gauging those around her. Trying to see who did what and so on being rather tactical as she listened to her new class mates. Thinking about what she wanted to do but mainly she wanted to start school.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9 Cyan Flare stepped onto the bus with a polite nod to the driver, and took an empty seat near the back. She sat in silence, rummaging through her school bag making sure she had everything she needed. "Well, if I hadn't got everything, it would be a little late now..." she murmured to herself, but luckily all that she needed was present.

The bus eased to a halt outside the school, and Cyan was the last to hop off. She walked slowly into the building, peering down the corridors and wondering what lesson she had. She had expected to remember, but she had to check her schedule. She trotted after Baseplate but sat far nearer the back of the classroom.

• Brohoof 2

Stormy didn't reply to baseplate and eventually made his way off the bus in front of a cyan Pegasus. making his way into the school house he sat in the middle next to the window. He thought that if anything got boring it'd be better to stare at the sky. He turned around in his seat to look at where he was, the cyan pony he passed was near the back, redwood was in the front. Baseplate was two seats in front of him.

• Brohoof 1

@@Bracket Sparks, @@Wolves, @@Mentis Soliloquy, @@Illiad Easle, @@The Cerberus, @@crispy fries, As cheerlee saw the ponys came in she said her good morning complimenting on the appels some students brought. those that did mostly sat in the front row which she always wondered about. String shot brought her a yoyo for herself "in case you get board" he said hapiliy which made Cheerlee chuckle.  

"well good morning my little ponys and welcome to your first day of school!" she said some students yayed other moaned

"now now, your summer was long enough for your fun times right. And besided looks like we have some new faces amongst us, those of you who are new raise your hoof" Those that raised there hoofs she counted and made a small note "well then this should make it easy to get to know you all. those of you who are new come up and introduce your selfs, don't worry this isn't a test" she said   

@@cwhip9,@@Bracket Sparks,@@Wolves,@@Mentis Soliloquy,@@The Cerberus,@@crispy fries,

Baseplate sighed again, he hadn't been looking forward to this. Couldn't they just go back to ignoring the students and just lecture?

Ah well, it seemed he would have to at least make an effort to seem like a normal member of the community. He moved to the front as Cheerilee had directed. He turned back to look at the class, his eyes pausing slightly on a certain pinkinsh purple unicorn with a blond mane, before proceeding.

"Well, my name is Baseplate, Blu Baseplate. I don't know where I'm from really, just that I was discovered near the edge of the Everfree Forest and that my 'memories' are impossible. I don't have a special talent yet, and... ya, I guess that's it."

He stood there awkwardly for a bit waiting for some sort of direction from Cheerilee about what he should do.

• Brohoof 1

@@Illiad Easle, "its ok base plate, any questions from anypony?" she asked

summer bead raised a hoof "what do you mean you lost your memory's? you have one your name right?" he asked some of his crew chuckled at the question

"oh shut it summer bead" pipped up string shot who was getting tired of the pony

"be nice you two, baseplate you don't need to answer that if you want, anypony else?" Charlee said giving both summer and string shot. string shot sat back down in his chair