Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@@Yoshi89, "ah I was wondering if we were missing anypony, ill let it slide for it being the first day of school and" she wasn't abel to finish her sentence when the dragon pounced on her desk

@@Flearia Dragondanser, Cherlee blinked a bit in surprise some of the students gasped some never seeing a dragon before, "well miss you are at a school I was going to get ahold of  banner after he sent me the letter but I see I havnt had the time"

"that's...a dragon" said one student.

Cheerlee was quick as a whip "everypony we have even more new students this is, well why don't you introduce yourself to everypony" she said. Still surprised at the dragon showing up and hopping the class wont freak out about her.   

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

"A dragon! Oh wow that is cool and a Zebra I mean a crystal pony and a thestral and we'll have everypony in Equestria represented in our little class this is so cool." Quill said out loud to no one in particular she was most likely speaking her mind in a :okiedokieloki:  soliloquy :okiedokieloki:  manner. 

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@cwhip9

After blinking her big eyes to the comment she turned aronud and her ears dropped low! there was so many ponys in that perticular room that she didn't even realized was there when she entered. 

"Hia everydra-" She coughed slightly, "Everyone! I'm Walleria, Nice to meet you!"

Moving her tail up to her front claws she scanned them before and remembering! She raised her right clawed hand and made a quick wave to them.

"She, Banner is a she." She said quickly to Cherlee, before again turning to the others, still with her wings fully stretched

and an uneasy smile, not knowing if she'd scare them if smiling to big. Ponys where easily scared.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 3

Scar's jaw dropped when he saw a dragon coming in, he had heard stories about dragons but didn't know they were actually a thing.

"A Dragon? Small but still a dragon"(<-Thinking)

He quickly closed his mouth and tried to look as normal as possible, but he couldn't hide his excitement about meeting a real dragon.  

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@

Her ears flickered as one of the foals asked her a question.

"What makes you diffrent from other dragons?" She asked, trying her best to sound polite about it.

"What do you mean different!" she snorted out. making red smoke puff out from her nosedrills while at the same time putting her wings into the small cloud and separated it with them. making the cloud cover them in a red light.

"Different in like why i'm still here after the migration two weeks ago? Or that I'm forced to be here instead of in my bed snooring? Well the first one is cus I got lost and don't know where our destination was supposed to be. Only got my wings tree weeks ago." She made a quick flap and made away the glow. "And the second is cus Banner tells me I can't sleep all day and need to learn stuff if I want to stay."

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Cyan Flare gasped softly as the dragon stepped into the classroom and began talking to the class. She remained quiet and listened as the new student spoke and introduced herself. She was intrigued - she had never seen a dragon before! Let alone had one attend her school! But she knew that it was possible this student may not want to be treated too differently. She and her brother had always been asked more questions and fussed over a lot by their family due to them not being earth ponies like their relatives. Personally, she didn't appreciate that much, although Golden Spell bathed in the attention. 'She doesn't seem to mind too much...' Cyan observed silently, keeping it to herself.

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 3

@

Stormy smiled at misty as he shook her hoof, it was nice to see somepony be brave. He was about to ask her why she couldn't stand for so long when the two ponies and the dragon entered.

"Woah!" Stormy gasped staring at the dragon, after hearinging the dragon's retort to Misty's question Stormy wanted to clarify.

"Well we haven't seen or heard of many dragons, and I think the only ones we've heard a lot about are Like the one that was snoring smoke all over the place." Stormy tried to remember the things one of the Pegasi he met had told him.

• Brohoof 4

@@Flearia Dragondanser, @@cwhip9,

The two foals waited by the archway and sighed in relief when Cheerilee told them they'd let their tardiness slide for the day. Before either of them could take one step into the classroom, they felt the wind rushing at their withers as a dragon soared over their heads and landed on Cheerilee's desk. "Yikes!" they both cried and wrapped their forelegs around each other. Just as quickly, they let each other go and marveled over the sight of Walleria opening her wings. As the dragon opened a bit more to the class, the foals stepped a bit closer, side by side.

"S-Sorry," the colt said with a blush. "My sister and me have never seen a dragon before either."

"Your wings sure are beautiful!" the filly added.

• Brohoof 3

@@Flearia Dragondanser,

"Mah Pa told me that dragons are real tough, and that he once saw one get shot like it was nothin'," said Redwood, a bit intrigued by her new classmate. She had mostly heard about dragons from her mother and father's war stories, and now she got to see one personally.

• Brohoof 3

@@Yoshi89

As the two foals that had entered the same time as herself come up to her and apologizing for standing in the way.

Putting her right clawd hand behind her neck and replied. "I should apologize for rushing in ahead... I'm a bit impatient." she let a awkvard smile and her purple scales got a lot darker tone as the mentioning of her wings as she tryed to spread them more, tough they already where at their full exstent!

@@Bracket Sparks,

"Well I know as little of ponys as you know about dragons... So I don't know what to say. Hence why Banner tells me to come here..."

@@crispy fries,

Her smile couldn't posibly become any wider as the next foal didn't really asked a question, but stated what she herself tought obvious. "Yea! We are as tough as they go!" She said with yet another confident smile! She tought about flexing some of her muscles just to prove a point but decided not to.

• Brohoof 3

@@Flearia Dragondanser, @@crispy fries, @@Yoshi89, @@Bracket Sparks, @@Wolves, String shot had his little head full of questions but was a bit to scared to ask them never meeting a dragon before. Cherlee breathed out composing herself, she wasn't use to dragons but this wasn't her first rodeo with one.

"lets give her some space now kids, dragons are just like me and you really so lets give her a warm ponyville welcome.." she said trying to relax the dragon. Her wings being up with that was a bit intimidating to some of the fillys and foals.

As she apologized cherlee said "its the first day ill let it slide just try not to make a habbit of that sweete" she said nodding for her to get off the desk. "but I could use my desk back we do have a seat for you three" she said nodding towards the third row of chairs that were open.

• Brohoof 3

@@Flearia Dragondanser,

Baseplate raised his eyebrows at the new arrival, this dragon was a bit bigger than Spike, and seemed a bit more self confident than him even after he had helped him to be more assertive.

He lowered his head to his desk and looked around the room for a clock, these long introductions were certainly taking quite a bit of time out of the school day. 

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9 Cyan Flare shuffled in her seat and grabbed a pen, pencil, eraser, and rule from her bag. She'd come well prepared! Awaiting the beginning of the actual lesson, she stretched her feathery wings and then tucked them neatly at her sides again. A sudden thought crossed her mind, something that she had never much worried about before: 'when will I get my cutie mark?' Wondering not just about that, but also what her future mark might be, she let her mind drift to thinking about the family business and how she planned on taking after her father by selling fruit and vegetables. 'Maybe... a pear? An apple? A carrot?' she thought carefully. Looking at her blank flank, she could only guess - growing crops and such wasn't exactly a passion of her's. Sighing, Cyan pushed the thought to the back of her mind. Her mother had always told her not to make a big fuss over trying hard to earn her cutie mark, and that it would just come naturally based on what she loved or her personality. Cyan would take her word for it.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@@cwhip9, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

The twin foals continued to gaze in awe at the dragon's impressive wingspan until Cheerilee started talking. They clapped their hooves when she said to give her a big welcome. When they saw where their seats were, they also stared at the entire class of fillies and colts. As the dragon had introduced herself, the two foals did so in return.

"My name is Sundae Shake," the filly said, and then gestured to her brother. "This is my twin brother Fudge Cookie."

"Our dad got transferred so we're attending school here," Fudge said.

Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9

Nodding to the teacher about wanting her desk back, Walleria jumped off the desk, but not down on the floor. but dashed of to the said area where she had pointed to. making a heavy breeze trough the room before she landed on the backrest of the chair and then spinning around it. making it almost fall over before it stopd with the backrest towards the side wall. making room for her tail back and feet forward before smiling big. waiting for what now was to happen at such a place called "school" and what stuff they got to learn.

• Brohoof 4

@@Flearia Dragondanser

*walks into class and spots the dragon*

"well not everyday i see a dragon in the school welcom" Sunset aid shocked  but happy

and then says "sorry cheerilee if im late got caught up with a dentist appointment and heres the slip for ya"

*puts up the half crumpled slip on the desk and walks to his seat"

• Brohoof 2

@@Flearia Dragondanser,

The wind caused by the dragon's swift movement was enough to tip over Baseplate's saddlebags, causing one of the white gloves to fall to the floor along with some of his papers and pencils. He quickly swept them back into his bag along with the glove silently hoping no one had noticed.

That dragon is certainly less careful than Spike. Then again, she hasn't been around ponies along as he has. Hopefully that makes a change for the better over time, or at least enough to not mess with my studies. 

• Brohoof 2

"has anyone got a spare pencil on them at the moment ??"" sunsets face said it all lost again

@@cwhip9

"do you have any spare pencils at your desk just i left mine in the spell arts academy and well i cant go back now its closed"

*sunset grins in embarrassment  usually would be top notch when it comes to education *

• Brohoof 1

@@Sunset light, "its ok sunset its the first day after all I'm pretty lax n things" cherlee said giving a spare pencil towards the pony "just try not to make a habit of it id hate to see your grades get hit with it." she answered

She noticed some papers fly about with some of the students as the dragon found her spot. She made a mantel note to talk to her about ponys vs dragons customs and strengths@@Flearia Dragondanser

Having already picked up a thing or two. Probably only one thing. Walleria raied her claw up in the air looking to Cherlee and asked as politly as she could. "Ms, What is a pencil?" she looked at the newest pony to have join the classroom as she saw him now using some sort of stick.

• Brohoof 3

@@Flearia Dragondanser,

Quill lent over and magiced a pencil to her. "Pssst, here this is a pencil put the pointy end on the paper and you write with it." She the lent back to resume waiting for the teacher to start with her own pencil at the ready in her magical grasp. Well guess dragons don't know what pencils are then, interesting...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Flearia Dragondanser,

Fudge and Sundae took their seats near Walleria as Cheerilee had instructed. Fudge hoped none of the other foals noticed him shuffling in his chair. They sure make them bigger back at home, he thought.

@@Wolves, @@Mentis Soliloquy,

Sundae meanwhile made a smile that nearly split her lips in two when she saw a filly, Cyan Flare in front her, ostensibly looking at her unmarked flanks. She reached into her saddlebag with a foreleg, pulled out a notebook and tore a page out of it. She then scribbled a note using her teeth and folded it with her front hooves. She glanced to Cheerilee's corner hoping the teacher was distracted and tapped the withers of the chocolate-colored unicorn filly in front of her.

"Psst!" she whispered to Quill, a folded note resting on her hoof.

Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 1

@@Yoshi89,

Quill looked back at a filly who was trying to pass her a note she turned quickly to the blue filly. "What do you want?" She said in haste not wanting anything to happen to her mind the teaching catching her out. Personally Quill disliked the idea of notes, just tell somepony and be done with it was a lot more better in her opinion. 

• Brohoof 2