Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

(edited)

Stormy skies tore his eyes from the skies when he heard cheerilee ask for the new ponies to raise their hoofs. After lowering his hoof he began to think about what he would say, but was by Baseplate trotting to the front of the class. After hearing him say impossible memories Stormy was confused. What could make memories impossible?

After summerbead asked his question Stormy asked his.

"So what makes your memories impossible? Are remembering ponies that are dead or places that are gone?"

Edited by Bracket Sparks
  • Brohoof 1

@@Illiad Easle, @@cwhip9, @@Bracket Sparks, @@Wolves, @@Mentis Soliloquy, @@The Cerberus,

Redwood decided to go up and introduce herself next. "Howdy, y'all, mah name's Redwood, and ah just moved here from Appleoosa last month. Mah Ma and Pa are in th' army, and ah'm th' toughest filly around. One day, ah'm gonna join th' army like them and th' rest of mah family."

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

Baseplate looked a bit nonplussed at String Shot's interjection before he turned back towards Summer, "I didn't lose my memories, the doctors and Ms. Sparkle simply convinced me that they were impossible, the possible effects of whatever trauma I experienced in the forest which lead to my stay in the hospital. The name I remembered still fit so I stuck with it."

He turned to face Stormy, a bit of an unsure expression on his face, "Well, I remember being something else, and given that I am not what I remember being it sufficeth me to say they are impossible."

• Brohoof 1

@@crispy fries, There was a gasp at some of the fillys  at the word army one filly asked "the army, isn't that the thing ponys get really hurt in? me ma don't like to talk about it much" she asked

"well I think you would do your parents proud redwood, are they national or active your parents?" Charlee asked supporting like.  

"that's cool!" string shot said sounding excited again.

summer bead just rolled his eyes knowing he couldn't say anything without getting hit with stringshots annoying song. he then turn towards baseplate hearing him @@Illiad Easle,  "so you hit your head hard then, ha a unicorn hitting his head. I don't think that's how the horns work" he said

(edited)

Stormy was still confused as to what Baseplate was remembering, but decided to not press any further. Maybe later Baseplate would open up as they became friends, but he couldn't let summer bead get away with making fun of him. He had to stad up like Baseplate had done for scar, even though the thought occured to him that Baseplate was likely to respond.

"Lay off him! If your head hasn't been knocked around once or twice I don't know what's making you so thick."

@

Edited by Bracket Sparks
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

Baseplate narrowed his eyes at Summer, in this position his eyes lined up with his rectangular glasses. "Mauled by a manticore actually, but I sure do appreciate the sympathy." The last part was said in a way that was clearly sarcasm. "Are all the ponies here as caring as you or are you just the odd one out?" 

He sighed and decided he'd just go back to his seat now, so he did. Hopefully the rest of the day will go better than this.

• Brohoof 1

Quill moved a little to the front of the room wanting to make her presence known "Uh HEM I'm um er Quill nice to meet you all I moved here with my parents from Trottingham I have a little brother too but he's too small to come to school yet um I don't have a talent yet but I love to learn about things." She finished with a smile then a small bow and walked to find a seat in the classroom.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

"Both of them were active, but now they're national," said Redwood. "Mah Pa made it all th' way up to Major too, and mah Ma got to Warrant Officer."

It always made her a bit proud to talk about how her parents were in the military, as it was something she aspired to be.

• Brohoof 1

@@crispy fries,@@Mentis Soliloquy, @@Illiad Easle, @@Bracket Sparks, @@cwhip9, @@Wolves,

Scar took his turn next and walked to the front of the class and spoke. He had folded his cape and carried it now on his back.

"Hi, I'm Scar and and I moved from the west and I'm right now living with our family's friend on edge of Everfree."

"Nice to meet you all"

He walked back to his seat.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@cwhip9 Cyan Flare felt her heart begin beating slightly faster as everypony else went to the front of the class to introduce themselves. She was quite nervous about this. She tapped her hoof against the leg of her chair and then headed up after Scar had told the class about himself. She took a deep breath and then spoke. "I'm... Cyan Flare," she began. "I come from Canterlot... but my family have moved here. My mother works in theatre... and my father grows all kinds of fruits and vegetables." There was nothing interesting she could think of to say, really. Then she added, "I plan on taking after my father. I... could never do acting... Nice to meet you all." She finished with a shy smile and trotted quickly to sit back down in her seat. 'That was not so bad...' she thought. 'What was I so worried about? They're all nice ponies.'

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Bracket Sparks@@Illiad Easle, , summer bead just glared at stormy "easy their just a casual question sheesh" he said rolling his eyes

Cheerilee coughed getting summers attentions "now summer, be nice to him would you like it if I asked you those questions after what he's been thru?" she asked

That surpassingly was able to shut up summer bead as he mumbled something not other pony's could hear.

@@Mentis Soliloquy, as quill sat back down she might be able to spot a little not on her desk. the hand writing was "maybe your talent is learning new things" -string shot

@@crispy fries, "what's a wowent(she trying to say warrant) officer redwood?" asked dinky doo raising her hoof

@@The Cerberus, "that a pretty cape you have there you know my sister is good with sewing if anything were to happen with it" sweeti bell said as scar sat down "oh I'm sweetie bell" she said holding out a hoof to shake.

@,Noticing the new zebra in the class Cheerilee cokced her head to the side noticine how misty was trying to hide "Misty, want to say hi to everypony as well, don't worry none of them will bite" she asked feeling sad for the little zebra. Some of the students turned towards misty some surprised at seeing a zebra for the first time.   

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

Out of all the ponies there, it was the pinkish purple one with the blond mane that intrigued him the most. There was something that seemed different about her, but there was no way he was going to ask her directly. He had had enough potentially embarrassing moments for one day.

He turned his attention back to the front of the room, occasionally sneaking glances in her direction. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@cwhip9, Misty walked forward a bit, noticing the looks from every pony in the classroom. upon seeing them she went back to hiding. "I don't like the stares from them." She said, starting to hide her face. "And how are you supposed to know if they won't bite?" She asked removing her face from hiding.

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

Redwood was more than happy to explain. "A Warrant Officer is a rank that's above th' senior-most enlisted ranks, but below th' officer grade of O-1, which is th' lowest commissioned officer."

She could have gone much more in depth about it, but she wasn't sure if everyone would understand what she was saying.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Stormy was surprised and intrigued by the zebra, and hearing her be so scared and shy made him even more curious.

"Oh go on we all want to hear about you." Stormy smiled and waved his hoof towards the front of the class. "I'll go up there with you if you want." Stormy didn't like seeing ponies so shy, it gave him this urge to push them. Stormy was inching out of his seat waiting for Misty's response.

@

Edited by Bracket Sparks
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Bracket Sparks, Misty turned to the pony waving her hoof new found confidence building up inside her with that confidence Misty was able to have the guts to walk forward to the front of the class. "My name is Misty, and I'm a zebra in case you couldn't tell." She said, with a little smirk."If you're curious, I don't talk in rhyme all the time." She said, she had been asked the question ever since Zecora came to ponyville. plus she always put a little joke into that sentence every time.

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9

Scar carefully shook hoofs with Sweetie Belle.

"Nice to meet you Sweetie Belle....and thank you, I got it from friend back home before I moved here."

Scar saw Misty but didn't think too much about it, it wasn't first time to him to see zebra and he was little bit happy that he wasn't only one to stand out. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@cwhip9,  After her introduction, she heard the whole class room chuckling at her little joke. she didn't think they would catch it though. "If you have any more questions about me, just ask." Misty said, with way more confidence than before. Misty turned to Cherilee with a question on mind. "Can I sit down now? my legs are tired." Misty asked shaking one of her legs.

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Scar raised his hoof. "Misty?, I have an question" 

"Can I ask where are you from? I know that in Everfree there lives one zebra and back home there was several but where do you live and where are you from?"

As he waited answer he was thinking if explaining his knowledge about zebras was too much.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
"Can I ask where are you from? I know that in Everfree there lives one zebra and back home there was several but where do you live and where are you from?"

Misty stood there, she figured her legs could take a few more minutes of standing. "I come from a small village of zebras, located just beyond the everfree forest." She said, pausing to stretch her legs. "But I don't live at the village anymore." She poked her hoof at the ground, her legs couldn't take another second of standing. "I live with a pony named Astral now, she looks after me." It became apparent that her legs didn't agree that they could take more standing. "Anymore questions?" She asked, hoping there weren't any more.

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

Quill read the note for a moment of two before looking up to find who wrote it, but she was still learning names and had not a clue really who wrote the note to her. She looked back down at it, it was nice to think that somepony thought that she might actually have a talent for learning they might of been right... 

• Brohoof 1

Misty stood there, she figured her legs could take a few more minutes of standing. "I come from a small village of zebras, located just beyond the everfree forest." She said, pausing to stretch her legs. "But I don't live at the village anymore." She poked her hoof at the ground, her legs couldn't take another second of standing. "I live with a pony named Astral now, she looks after me." It became apparent that her legs didn't agree that they could take more standing. "Anymore questions?" She asked, hoping there weren't any more.

cheerlea noticed her legs wobbling " you can sit down now hunny, anypony else?" she asked the class at large trying to get any new faces present to relax the others. It was a exercise for both her and some of the students facing their fears sooner then later if they were shy...
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@cwhip9, @@Bracket Sparks,  Misty was glad that was over, her legs never had to support her weight for that long before. "Thanks." She went over to an empty desk and sat down, after standing for so long her legs started trembling a bit. with her shyness not a problem anymore she turned to the pony that talked to her earlier. "My name's Misty, as you might have heard, what's yours?" She asked reaching her hoof out to Stormy for a hoof shake.

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

Seconds after Cheerilee finished speaking, the classroom door flung open and a pair of exhausted bright blue foals stood at the entrance. Both of their unkempt brown and cream striped manes waved along with their bobbing heads as they panted. Not used to cantering such long distances, both of them looked ready to collapse at any given moment.

"Sorry...we're...late," one of them, a colt breathed, looking at Cheerilee.

The other, a filly with a bright pink bow scanned through the class before waving a hoof at them and smiling. "Hi," she said.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@cwhip9

After the two foal's entering the classroom was something, or someone that would be sure to catch the eyes of any and all in that perticular classroom! If the two in front of her moved past as they both would be taller then her. Once she would be vissible they would se that what had entered was no other then a dragon! Small one, but still a dragon! Purple scales with pink belly plates, wings and ear fur together with teal hair that was cut short and did go from her head down to her neck before starting at the top of her tail to go down into a fussy tuft at the end.

Not being patient enough for the two to move she decided to jump up in the air and dash right past them, landing on Cherlee's desk, looking  her in the eyes with her own big ice blue slit eyes,  still having her wings spread to their fulles. convering up the whole desk and a bit more with their big size. "Ms. Is this a school? Banner told me that I need to go to one to learn stuffs." She said with her head tilted to the side.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 4