Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@@cwhip9@@The Cerberus,

"I know these forests like the back of my hoof...I practically was raised in this forest...My Aunt says that my mom used to collect seeds from wild flowers and berries...She also said that My dad knew a few recopies for potions...Mostly poisons... I bet they would have loved to meet zacora...I could imagine them spending hours talking about potions and various plants...I'm getting off topic, Anyways no I have not seen a bat pony"Nameless Blossom said

"I bet Bat ponies have neat skeletons."Her tail said...

-At summer bead's house.

Ginger Lightning sighed and walked away...She just decided to walk home...

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@, @@Yoshi89, Before Pinki Pie could respond string shot beat her too it "Hey you cant just eat what ever and not pay for it!" he said approaching the young Alicorn his yoyo spinning rapidly as it was hooked around his horn tip.

"its ok string hun those cookies were expired anyways and I need to make a new batch, buuuut. the real question is do you know where the trash can is, you ate those pretty fast after all." the pink pony said gesturing towards a trash can. The young Alicorn might be feeling, well possibly an upset belly by now....

@@The Cerberus@@Flearia Dragondanser,  As coolwhip led the young dragon pegisi talk more with scar seeing he didn't need to add anything to the conversation save "scootalo flying books are 3rd row to the left. just keep it down guys" he said going to his desk and soon office answering a phone call. scootaloo recognized scar as well "heya your that alchemist pony right? cool magic earlier" she said

@@BloodDrops, As the paper was thrown at her cheerlee looked rather annoyed at the zombie filly now making a mess of the place, some of the students laughter subsiding away as her stern glare killed it. "blood drops come here please"

not even crackle could help her as he hid more behind his book...

@@Lloyd, "is it nice? its awesome!" kick starter said looking at the two youngsters. "you've herd of leinado dahoof right? well he designed a city that could be built on water. while cloudsdale can fly its got nothing on the floating house's streets and such. swimming their is fun too as the streets are basically rivers. And mare pony's are really cool too, surprised I haven't seen any show up at school yet honestly. Maybe I could convince cheerlee to have a filed trip their" the pony said relaxing more.

@GingerLightning, Grin turned surprised at the unicorn, he was unaware that he was still there. "Sorry, Haven't seen anything besides plants and us" he explained, he then gave a asking look towards the Mask, it shook itself little bit. "Haven't noticed anything else than you three, tail and usual wild creatures of Everfree."

The pony sighed and cursed slightly "well thanks, dang it cresent" he then made his way more into the woods calling out the ponys name soon going in the brush

@@GingerLightning, As ginger made her way home she might have seen a familiar looking pony like summer bead hiding behind a house maybe..crying? it was a bit of a ways of so maybe it was hard to hear....

Edited by cwhip9

@@cwhip9,

He huffs. "Dammit!" He snaps. His belly is feeling a little upset but not too much. As to the Yoyo spinning around his horn he uses his magic and takes it off and he rolls it back to the other pony. Today is going to be strange and interesting for sure. He doesn't really care if he gets in trouble.

• Brohoof 1

As the paper was thrown at her cheerlee looked rather annoyed at the zombie filly now making a mess of the place, some of the students laughter subsiding away as her stern glare killed it. "blood drops come here please" not even crackle could help her as he hid more behind his book...

Blood Drops picked up her paintbrush and dipped it in some more paint. She then slowly walked towards Cheerlee dragging the paintbrush behind her making a nice rainbow colored line behind her. She then stopped as she bumped into Cheerlee's hoof and spun around, "What?" she asked the teacher. "This is subtracting from my arts and crafts time" she complained, she had a urge to paint the floor.

Being a zombie pony she had to follow that urge and started to paint the floor around Cheerlee. She wasn't going to be listerning much to Cheerlee while she was playing artist.

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 1

Walleria nodded to Coolwhip explaining where the books about flying ahould be. She looked to Scootaloo who had started some kind of conversation with Scar, trying to catch hia respons.

Soon enough she got bored and toik aim for the third row to the left and dashed of to it! Making a breeze that may or may not have blewn some books away from their shelfs before she got to the place where the book was to be.

She grabbed one of them and looked on the cover. Looked on the cover... "Right... I can't read this... it's pony script" the small dragon muttered to herself. Looking rather defeated.

• Brohoof 1

"Hia Scar! You getting another book today too?"

Scar shook his head. "Nah, just returning one."

s coolwhip led the young dragon pegisi talk more with scar seeing he didn't need to add anything to the conversation save "scootalo flying books are 3rd row to the left. just keep it down guys" he said going to his desk and soon office answering a phone call. scootaloo recognized scar as well "heya your that alchemist pony right? cool magic earlier" she said

"Thanks." His answer was tame, he wasn't that good with taking compliments. 

The pony sighed and cursed slightly "well thanks, dang it cresent" he then made his way more into the woods calling out the ponys name soon going in the brush @@GingerLightning,  

Grin suddenly punched the mask causing it spin around. "Why.." "Don't say what you were going to say!" Mask only replied with displeased snort.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@Moon Dancer.,(the yoyo was around stringshots horn if I did make that clear if not then my bad :x ) seeing the yoyo stop by the young alicorns magic confused string shot. He decided to keep it near but not exactly away "so aside from sweets what bring you to ponyvill?" the young unicorn asked

@@BloodDrops, Cheerlee sighed then grabed the paint brush from the zombies grip pausing the painting. "that is why we have note books and sketch books for blood drops. Next time don't be afraid to ask for one if you don't have one" she turned towards a near by book shelf and then pulled out a unused sketch pad "now then, just wait for Mr dark beak to show up and behave plese" she said still sticking to that first time its ok rule.

@@Flearia Dragondanser, Whether she herd it right away or not the young dragon could hear a voice in the row of books near her. Sounding in a familer draconic accent that seemed to sound high class of something or other "I say the least you could do is pick me back up!"

@@The Cerberus, -In the library

scootalo nodded then remembering what she came for and seeing her dragon friend zoom off she asked "that makes sens, um, odd question but know any good books on flying?" asked scar

-in the forrest
mask probably saw this if not grin a gryphon like shadow seemed to pass over them carrying what looked like a bundle of something, maybe the gryphon teacher?

• Brohoof 2

Hearing the several thuds of falling books made Walleria crings. 'Great... I did it again...' she tought and was just about to start picking the books up when she littelary jumped from shock hearing a dragons voice telling her to pick it back up?

"Whos there?" She asked dropping the books in her claws. Trying to look around.

• Brohoof 1

Cheerlee sighed then grabed the paint brush from the zombies grip pausing the painting. "that is why we have note books and sketch books for blood drops. Next time don't be afraid to ask for one if you don't have one" she turned towards a near by book shelf and then pulled out a unused sketch pad "now then, just wait for Mr dark beak to show up and behave plese" she said still sticking to that first time its ok rule.

Blood Drops blinked as Cheerlee snatched the paint brush from her. That was very rude, and bad mannered. Blood Drops showed her teeth at Cheerlee, a warning not to snatch. She had been taught that snatching was bad, and you normally got bitten if you did it too many times. She wouldn't bite the teacher *This* time though. She growled as she ordered her to behave.

She snatched the paintbrush back off her, demonstrating that despite her being a filly. She was stronger then a adult normal pony. "My Paintbrush" she growled. She then started to paint on some paper, which had been Cheerlee's lecture notes. She then promptly decided that cheerlee's desk needed to be painted a good green colour.

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

He thinks for a bit. "Boredem. Wanting too get away from my abusive and idiotic parents." he says to String Shot. Looking him over and take the yo yo, spinning it wildly with his magic and then rolling it back to String Shot. He then gets just a bit closer to string shot, handing the yo yo back. 

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus, -In the library scootalo nodded then remembering what she came for and seeing her dragon friend zoom off she asked "that makes sens, um, odd question but know any good books on flying?" asked scar  

"Flying?" Scar thought about it for a moment. "I know one, I don't remember the name but...." "It had picture of pony with hawk's wings on the cover." "It seemed really detailed guidebook." He shrugged "But I can't tell if it is good or not, because I don't have wings, so I don't know how flying should be done."

-in the forrest mask probably saw this if not grin a gryphon like shadow seemed to pass over them carrying what looked like a bundle of something, maybe the gryphon teacher?

@@GingerLightning

"What is it?" Mask turned towards Grin "Something flew over, didn't catch what." "hmm, Let's follow, we should be going anyway" He gave a last look to the pony with the snake-tail. "See you around" before dashing to the sky and going to the direction that the stranger went. The mask disappeared as he took flight.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@@cwhip9,

Ginger Lightning stopped walking and went to investigate...

"Summer Bead is that you? Are you Ok? you look upset..."Ginger Lightning asked as she walked over to where she saw Summer Bead...

@@The Cerberus,

Nameless Blossom waved and began to head home...

"I wonder if I stuff my face and over fill my stomach would the food overflow into your stomach?"Nameless blossom's tail asked

"​I'm pretty sure it would just result in you getting a stomach ache and vomiting...And  I am not going to clean that up..."Nameless Blossom said as she walked...

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Midnight had gotten up when her alarm went off, looking at the little clock on her bedside table yawning and wondering why any pony would get up at this time. Looking at the window and seeing that princess Celestia had already raised the sun for the day... Something she still meant to go watch being done now that she was in Canterlot.

She got up and headed downstairs her brother would be asleep at the moment.. Something she rather wished she could do, but she did find her breakfast ready for her a fruit bowl which she sat quityl and ate while thinking of the matter and hoof.

School.. She was almost done with school, but now that she had moved she was going to have to head out and endure school here in Carterlot. She was fine with the ideal of going to school with Earth ponies, Pegasus and Unicorns. It was more the.. Environmental elements that she was worried about.

With that she grabbed her book bag and headed out audibly hissing as she opened the door and was hit by the glare of the sun, but it couldn't be avoided and she simply headed out, getting to school in a short time and heading in to put her things away trying to find the little cubby where her bag could be stored While doing her best to ignore the other ponies around her.

• Brohoof 1

@@GingerLightning, @@The Cerberus,
-The forrest
Following the flying blurr grin and his mask would no sooner find it leading them to the schoolhouse, as it landed grin and his mask would see the unicorn from before running to it as well as it entered the building.

-At the neighborhood
summerbead stiffened getting seen gave ginger not the kindest of looks and bolted from the spot.

@@Moon Dancer., Stringshot took the yoyo back "well, still no reason to boss everypony around let alone just eat what you see" he said. He did feel for the Alicorn but still didn't feel to friendly...for now. Maybe that could change? @

@BloodDrops, before cheerlie could respond a male voice interrupted blood drops "i like your ethusasim young one but should that be saved for art class?" the class looked up and possibly blood to see a rather tall gryphon with a black beak and a young batpony draped across his back. Cheerlie jumped at the sudenes  of the entrence then seeing the young batpony across the gryphons back she winced "cresent, why do you always hurt yourself, come on" she helped the young bat pony off the gryphon.

The young unicorn was gasping "Mr..Black beak...how?"

The gryphon simply waved the young unicorn to his seat "ill explain later willow sit down"  

The unicorn with the broken horn nodded and took his seat a look of relief over his muzzle.

"now then miss drops" the gryphon said picking blood drops by the neck "its time for class sit down and you will have time to paint" he set her down off the table to the floor.

@@Flearia Dragondanser,  "red cover, red cover!" the voice said slightly muffeled, "trapped in a book and still cant get back up" the voice grumbeled

@@cwhip9

Looking around herself to try find where the voice was coming from, Walleria picked up and moved around several books untill she found the red one that aparently talked with dragonic tough to her. She tilted her head and poked it's frame. "Is it this thing?"

"What are you? And how did you get stuck in a book? How come you speak dragonic?"

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

Blood Drops wasn't happy at getting picked up, she could happily move by herself. She snorted and took her painbrush with her towards her own seat, just behind willow the unicorn with a broken horn. Her desk was very articulate. She smirked, and dipped her paintbrush in some paint, then when both teachers were not looking, she flicked it towards the unicorn in front of her, she then put it back nearly into the paint and continued scribbling down notes from the class.

She then occasionally flicked paint at willow in-front of her, only when the teachers were not looking. 

• Brohoof 1

Following the flying blurr grin and his mask would no sooner find it leading them to the schoolhouse, as it landed grin and his mask would see the unicorn from before running to it as well as it entered the building.
(You forgot Scar) 

Grin recognized the unicorn with the broken horn from earlier. When the unicorn and whoever Grin had been following entered to the building, Grin landed near by tree, and after checking that the branch was strong enough this time, he took as comfortable position as pony in a tree possibly could, and started chatting with The Mask(mask not visible).

On 3/22/2017 at 3:12 PM, cwhip9 said:

-At the neighborhood
summerbead stiffened getting seen gave ginger not the kindest of looks and bolted from the spot.

Ginger lightning snorted dis approvingly before flying after Summer Bead.

"Hey! I am sure that you will feel much better if you talk about it...Also,I wanted to talk to you about those things you said about me...Those words kinda hurt you know? And I'm sorry about calling you flank face..." Ginger lightning said...her large wings kicked up tons of dust and grass...