Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@@Sunset light

"I'll show you practice you smug git!" She looked at him before teleporting him in kind...

Sunset would appear about 2 foot from the ground facing down, still held in Quill's grasp. "I'm of course just practicing..." Before releasing him, gravity would do the rest. She sat there waiting for him to fall, she was rightly angry at him.

• Brohoof 3

Grows immediate wings in reaction to this*

"Well I glad I was prepared for that and now gently glide down and drop these wings"

*Lands as smooth as ice and teleports back into chair*

"Careful now you did illegal abduction you can now also get done in"

XD

• Brohoof 2

@@Illiad Easle

As the wind blev away the papers and Walleria was just about to land on her chair there was somepony shouting!

He turned with nearly unbridled rage towards the offending dragon, "Do You Have Any Idea How Long It Took ME TO Put All Those Sheets In ORDER!?

Quickly landing on the backrest of the chair the dragon looked confused at Baseplate before she saw the papers flying about! Once she did and saw him running to grab them her ears dropped low. She also saw what would look like an angry fist in the air. She didn't know what the first was about but she knew one thing. Baseplate was mad at her!

"W- what did I do? why are you mad? " She said still looking confused, and sad, and bit scared as she had no clue at all what had made him angry!

• Brohoof 4

@@Sunset light,

Baseplate turned back towards the truly weird unicorn, a look that bordered on disgust as he saw the sudden growth of wings, "Technically, given you assumed the role of abductor and she the abductee there is quite a bit she can get away with in the name of defending herself from you especially if her family were to press charges."

@@Flearia Dragondanser,

He turned to the dragon with a rather annoyed look on his face, "What did you do? You scattered my papers all across the room with your entrance, similar to yesterday. I'm mad because it took me hours to organize those notes last night and you undid most of my work with your careless flying in an instant." He sighed, finally returning to gathering up the papers he hadn't already collected. 

• Brohoof 3

@@Illiad Easle

*Grabs papers and organises them with magic*

"Now stop with arguing with the dragon it's not her fault accept who she is and what she is not what happens due to the pony or dragon"

@@cwhip9

"Cheerilee when are we going to start lesson?"

*Drops quill in ink getting it ready to write on his jotter*

• Brohoof 2

@@Sunset light,

Illiad snatched the papers back to find that while they were in order, they were not in the order that he wanted them in, but at least they were all together. "I can accept who and what she is without blindly overlooking everything she does. Being a dragon does not make her incapable of moving through a room without causing a massive amount of wind. Being a dragon does not excuse an apparent lack of situational awareness." 

He returned to his seat and began organizing his papers back in the order he needed them in, pleased to find that they were not so far out of order as he had anticipated.

• Brohoof 3

@@Sunset light, The whole teleporting magic happened too fast for cheerliee to get their atenction it was then string shot walked in following the twins

"sunset I think you already learned your lesson while teleporting yourself is one thing don't teleport other ponys without permission. imiagin being in middle of your brekfest then poof your in a circus. now aplogys to quill" she said her tone was not happy nor annoyed but everypony could tell a nerve had been struck. The teacher sighed.

@@Flearia Dragondanser, "walleria plese keep the flying outside. theres a lot of papers in this room that the wind could take off and send them flying" she said helping Illid orgize his papers

(ooc that's it for now will post more later busy day ahead)

• Brohoof 3

@@Mentis Soliloquy

"Sorry quill for randomly teleporting ya"

*Smug mugs at baseplate and giggles silently to himself*

"Well that could've gone better if I do say so myself"

(Sry lagging at the moment it sucks anyone know a way to stop it when reloading page lemme know cause ihl)

• Brohoof 2

@@Sunset light

"I'd say somthing my mother says is potty mouth words to you... you teleport me again I'll knock you on your smug flank!" Her voice was full of anger she really did want to use him as target practice for a concussion spell she was working on, she'd yet to try it out on a living target.

She turned up her nose at him with a quite audibly "Humpf!" Before looking to her own work.

• Brohoof 3

@@Sunset light,

Baseplate made a weird motion with the glove in his magic where, while looking at the unicorn, he pointed two of the fingers at his own eyes before turning the glove to point the same to fingers at the unicorn's eyes.

Then he went back to sorting his papers, with Cheerilee's help it went a bit faster than he would have been able to do it himself. 

• Brohoof 3

@@Mentis Soliloquy

"Would help if I knew my mother and don't speak of her unless you know"

*Turns face in a book a single tear drops from his eye*

(In mind)"if only I knew my mother for myself I'd love to have a mum I don't know my dad I was sent to Cantrell when I was a baby who is she?"

L

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@cwhip9,@@Illiad Easle,  

A tought did come to Walleria as Baseplate gave her his piece! She hadn't seen anybody else fly inside at all! Even as she heard Cherilee ask her not to fly inside she only then figured out that it might not be a good thing to fly inside! In fact it might even be a really really bad thing! Why hadn't she noticed it?

She pushed her wings hard onto her sides and dropped down on the chair, placing her tail tip in her front claws. tucking it close. "S-sorry, I...  I didn't..." She looked towards Baseplate, not with her usual childish grin or confident smile, but instead a rather pale and point to submissiv look. "Sorry" she whispered.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 4

@@Flearia Dragondanser,

Baseplate looked back towards Walleria, a slightly surprised expression on his face. He sighed as he looked down, then back up as if he wanted to say something, before shaking his head and turning away, seemingly disappointed in himself as he simply refocused himself on reading through his notes once again to ensure they were all in their proper order. Why can't I seem to say that I forgive her? Is it that I believe it should be me asking her forgiveness for the way I acted? Or am I too attached to my own work to forgive those that obstruct it?

• Brohoof 3

@@cwhip9, Misty opened the door and entered the classroom, much like last time she was quickly overwhelmed by the number of ponies and hid behind Cheerilee's desk. "I still can't handle the number of ponies."

Francis walked to the center of the classroom. "Misty if it helps, I can't either." He said scanning the classroom for an empty desk.

Misty poked her head out, she noticed some familiar faces among the class room. "But how can you stand the amount of ponies?"

Francis shrugged. "I don't know, I just can." He said, although not exactly true. being a changeling he had to be able to handle large and small crowds of ponies.

Misty walked out of hiding and over to the seat right next to Francis. "Hey Francis?" She asked turning to him. "Have you introduced yourself yet?"

Francis stared into the abyss for a moment, he silently stood up and walked to the front of the classroom. "As I just realized, I forgot to introduce myself when I arrived. may I?" He asked turning to Cheerilee.

• Brohoof 1

@@Illiad Easle, @, @@Flearia Dragondanser, @@Sunset light, @@Mentis Soliloquy,

@@Yoshi89, @@Brock Obama, @@Wolves,

Cheerliee berthed in then out addressing the class knowing the lesson HAD to start to avoid another food fight in the morning.

"ok everypony lets relax now its a bit too early to be picking fights right?" she said cheerfully.  

It was then the bell rung singling for the start of the class "well like yesterday we have some new ponys joining us this year Ziggs  Francis, why don't you intro duce yourself to the class" she said once the papers were sorted out she trotted back towards her desk as every pony and dragon was seated.

• Brohoof 3

@@Illiad Easle, @, @@Flearia Dragondanser, @@Sunset light, @@Mentis Soliloquy,

@@Yoshi89, @@Brock Obama, @@Wolves,

Cheerliee berthed in then out addressing the class knowing the lesson HAD to start to avoid another food fight in the morning.

"ok everypony lets relax now its a bit too early to be picking fights right?" she said cheerfully.  

It was then the bell rung singling for the start of the class "well like yesterday we have some new ponys joining us this year Ziggs  Francis, why don't you intro duce yourself to the class" she said once the papers were sorted out she trotted back towards her desk as every pony and dragon was seated.

Cyan was slightly shocked when she heard the bell ring out, suddenly being flung back into reality after becoming so absorbed in her comic book. She folded the corner of the page she had reached, hurriedly reading the last sentence as she closed the book and put it in her bag. Nervously waving to the new students, Cyan glanced at Miss Cheerilee and looked around the classroom for Fudge and Sundae.

• Brohoof 3

Walleria was curled up in her chair and looking down on her bag while moving the items she would need to the desk. Pen, paper, the two books and now two aheeta of papera. One with the pony / dragon letters and a new one with different word combinations that she had been seeing a lot. Banner had acctualy been home early last night! She had pushed Walleria to do aome reading to help her out, it was nice tough! She now knew a few holidays that they shared. Like Fire day! Or as ponys calls it. Midsummer!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@Illiad Easle,

"You're welcome," Fudge said as he organized Baseplate's papers as best as he could. Cheerilee even stepped into help, appreciative that he could at least do his part after they had scattered about. He gave every last paper to him, knowing only he had the best idea of how he had them before.

@@Wolves,

As the twins took their seats, they saw Cyan again from another desk from the room. She scanned the room, prompting them both to wave one of their forelegs, eager to see her again.

@@Mentis Soliloquy, @@Sunset light,

Sundae became distracted again by the commotion that took place between Sunset at Quill. Even with the teacher getting involved, Quill refused accept Sunset's apology. Still new to how unicorn teleportation worked, Sundae lowered her brow at Quill when Sunset started to cry. She lowered her brow and breathed out through her muzzle. "Hey, he said was sorry," she said. "He didn't know."

This got her a nudge on the foreleg from her brother who mouthed "No!" to her.

Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 2

@@Yoshi89

Quill looked at Sundae now. "Because he offers me an apology I'm under no obligation to accept it. I know your not a unicorn, but every one of us learns; 'don't cast magic on others.' If I walked up and punched you then said sorry would you accept it? He needs to make up for his words before I accept his appogly."

She looked back at Sunset. "If that makes me bad so be it..." Before looking to the front.

• Brohoof 2

@@Yoshi89, Cyan spotted Fudge and Sundae a few desks away, waving to her across the classroom. She smiled and waved back in a silent reply, then turned once again to face the front of the class and got ready to begin her work for the day. Sighing and retrieving a pencil and pen from her bag, Cyan prepared for the lesson ahead.

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9, Francis turned around to the class. "I'm Francis, an earth pony from Canterlot, my parents moved here and kind of brought me along with the ride. I never bothered to ask why though but I think it was because of business purposes." He explained, it wasn't exactly true it was his changeling queen that brought him here, not his parents because he didn't have any. "When we moved here I felt like a sort of social outcast, since I was from Canterlot and not Ponyville. I kind of became a bit of a gamer because of that, so you'll see me playing games a lot. But my parents didn't exactly like that so they sent me to this school so I'll make friends." He added, again, it was his queen not his parents. "Any questions?"

• Brohoof 3

Scar heard when the bell rang, he had been one of the first ones in the class but he had been just watching what was happening between Baseplate and Walleria and situation between Quill and Sunset. "And this is just a second day..."(Thinking) He took out pen and notebook and waited something to learn.

• Brohoof 2

@@Mentis Soliloquy

*The mention of his mother made him think if he could find her he'd have someone to teach him better*

(Quietly to himself)"focus ignore quill what she doesn't know won't hurt one bit concentrate"

*Takes his face away from book with a focused face trying not to break*

• Brohoof 3

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Sundae put her head down and sighed. "Yeah, I guess I wouldn't like it at all," she said before looking at Quill again. "I'm sorry I lashed out at you. It's just I can't stand to see ponies crying." She stretched out her hoof, hoping to make amends.

@,

Fudge raised his hoof after listening to Francis talk about himself. "What kind of games do you like to play?" he asked.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@@Yoshi89, He would've pulled out his neightendo, but that was in his backpack, which was in his locker. 'I could list them all, but I've played over a hundred games.' He thought, there must've been a compromise to saying that. "I've played a lot of games, I only ever play ones with high ratings though, and rarely ever do I play ones with low ratings." He explained, leaving out the number of games he had played. "Any more questions?"

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 3