Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@@cwhip9

@The Cerberus, "well I know she was aiming that the point of having too much magic could cause injury's to ourselves if we cant be carful pending on the spell but when the bone picture came up I got lost after that" the young pony said scratching his head

"Yes, too much magic and backfiring can do that, I got that" Scar nodded. "And I think pictures were just to show examples from the injuries" He then offered the paper with what Baseplate explained about pegasus-magic and other things. (The word to word version) . "Here, take this if you want, there is little bit of something what was spoken in the class"

• Brohoof 1

@@GingerLightning, Francis tilted his head a bit. "I guess not, I was just wondering." He turned his head to look at the food court. "It's weird for me to see a changeling undisguised in a public place." He turned his head back to her. "You don't have to be disguised if you don't want to be."

Suddenly, Misty. "Hey!"

"AHH!" Francis fell over from the surprise.

Misty walked over to Francis and looked him in the eyes. "Why are you two talking about disguises?"

Francis got up and looked at Ginger. 'Please don't tell her' He thought, now wondering if Ginger could read minds like Nectar could. "No reason."

Misty smiled and looked to Ginger. "*Gasp* A changeling!" Misty stepped in front of Francis to protect him. "What are you doing here in a public place?" She gasped again. "Are you stealing love?!"

Francis lightly tapped Misty, causing her to turn to him. "Remember Walleria? You don't want another species yelling at you do you?"

Misty sighed and turned to Ginger. "Sorry, stereotypes of your species usually involve invading somewhere." She held out her hoof. "I'm Misty, what's your name?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

Ginger Lightning tried to hold back tears from Misty´s earlier comments... but a few had already trickled down her cheeks 

¨ I´m Ginger Lightning... and I´m only half changeling and I eat normal food and have an actual cutie mark and,and...¨She sniffled and she really wanted to run away from the zebra...she shakily raised her holed hoof unsure about what the zebra would do next... she tried to pull off a smile but looked a bit more like a scared grimace 

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 2

@@GingerLightning, Misty noticed the tears that went down Ginger's muzzle and the look on her face while she shook Ginger's hoof, she retracted her hoof with a worried look. "I'm sorry if I'm misjudging you Ginger." She backed away. "This is the second time!" She mumbled trying to hide her face behind her mane. "Ugh!" She yelled and went to hide behind the tree.

Francis scooted closer to Ginger. "You should relax around her, she isn't that bad." He looked down at the ground. "She just needs to be corrected." He stood up and walked around the tree and sat next to Misty. "Talk to her, I'll stay here while you do."

Misty sighed. "I want to, but I feel like something offensive may come out of my mouth."

Francis smirked slightly. "Everything is offensive if you think about it hard enough." Misty chuckled. "But as long as you don't ask about her species you'll be okay."

Misty turned to Francis and smiled, she got up and walked around the tree. She approached Ginger again and sat next to her. "So Ginger, what's your favorite food?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

¨Apples...¨Ginger Lightning said wiping tears away from her cheeks and mussel ¨Francis is a...¨She stopped right there remembering that he didn´t want anypony to know... ¨He said that you didn´t mean what you said earlier...He is a nice pony and I consider him a friend. Because he actually sat down and talked to me rather than judging me based on my appearance...¨Ginger Lightning said correcting her earlier unfinished comment.

• Brohoof 4

@@GingerLightning, Misty sighed, she was glad this was- Sort of -going well, but Ginger was clearly affected by her earlier comments. Misty rubbed the back of her head trying to think of what to say that wasn't offensive. "So, you're friends with Francis already?" She smiled slightly. "I thought he might have trouble making friends after the food fight yesterday." She rubbed her head. "Or was that the day before that?" She shrugged. "Aside from that, It's good to see that you're friends with somepony."

• Brohoof 2

@

¨I did have friends when I lived in Cloudsdale... but that was a few years ago.¨ Ginger Lightning said smiling a little as she remembered living in Cloudsdale and chatting with her friends, eating sweets and sleeping on clouds...She wouldn´t mind going back...she fluttered her wings at the thought of being allowed to fly in school and shock ponies with a small bolt of lightning as a prank. a bright yellow feather fell from her left wing; it was from a small scratch that happened when she crashed yesterday....she didn´t even notice it...

• Brohoof 3

@@GingerLightning, Misty watched as the feather fell to the ground, she didn't think much of it, just thought Ginger was in the process of shedding her wings. "Oh. well at least your making new ones." She poked at the ground and started carving a shape into it. Placing a hoof on each side, there was a bright white light and the appearance of an object within a small hole in the ground. She picked up the object, which was a necklace with half a heart, and handed to Ginger. "Here." She picked up a second necklace from the hole, and wrapped it around her neck. "It's a friendship necklace." She said wrapping the other one around Ginger's neck, placing the halves together to make it whole. "See?"

• Brohoof 2

@,

Cool...Where did you learn Transmutation? " Ginger Lightning asked looking at the necklace.  She  then looked at Misty astonished...

one question bubbled up into her mind and she couldn´t help but ask "How did you learn Transmutation?"

after all don´t unicorns or ponies with a horn normally cast advanced magic.

• Brohoof 3

@@GingerLightning, @, As the other colts, phillys and dragon relaxed a very board summer bead began to look around. His two followers always in tow behind the colt were cracking jokes about who had what and such then seeing summer bead paw at the ground board they asked

"eh summer any ideas what to do today?" the skinniest out of the 3 asked named lanky sides

summer bead looked around seeing the half changeling talking with the zebra and unicorn. He had to admit he was jellis and kind of scared of the half changeling. He thought it would be nice to.....warn the zebra of what changelings can do.

"well boys I think we need to help our striped friend their" the earth pony said approaching the three

To ginger summerbead said "easy now cheeses grater I know their new but eating there hearts wouldn't be the best intro to our school, you two might want to watch out"

"I wonder if the legs are broken"chipped up Lanky sides ,the 3rd pony only chuckled at the jokes.

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,@,  

Ginger Lightning was actually kind of annoyed in addition to being upset about this and yet she didn´t really know how to defend herself... She had to do or say something...

"What did I ever do to you that makes you think you can bully me? Because I don´t recall doing anything wrong..." she said as they approached.

"And I wouldn´t worry about ME eating their hearts, I´d worry about you and your lackeys instead..." She said standing up tall...She was trying to hide the fact she was upset.

• Brohoof 4

@@GingerLightning,@@cwhip9, @,  

Falling asleep and then being woken up by the anoying sound of the two ponys she really didn't like didn't make waking up a pleasurable experience. First the small dragons ear twitched to Misty whining, making her chose betwen pouncing down on her to help this other pony or keep sleeping and occasionaly looking down. Tough she decided on the later she soon was greated with the anoying sound of one fat pony that to her quickly got known as a bully, Summer Bead! Hearing this pony too try to insult the yellow pony she got a big frown on her forhead.

Making herself ready to punch the fat pony she heard the yellow pony try to defend herself, at the same time she ended Walleria jumped down from her branch and stood on her hindlegs with wings out between the two groups, back turned to the yellow pony, Frannis and Misty with her wings shielding the wiev their way. "I don't know what you mean by her eating their hearths but It looks more like you are the one who want to eat them chubby!" She said with a glare to Summer Bead before turning to the pony named Lanky with a toothy grin and a cold stare. "Her legs looks fine, but if you want to know what  a broken leg looks like you just keep try to pick on them!"

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 2

@@Flearia Dragondanser, @@GingerLightning, while lanky sides shrank behind summer bead, the earth pony looked unimpressed by the dragon...or tried too. An nasty idea came to him "see this is what im telling you" he said to misty

"she ate this ones heart and now she's a puppet to her!" the pony called out pointing at the dragon backing up. It was getting a few on lookers maybe this would be the desired effect soon.

@@Illiad Easle, Dinky led base outside once he secured his belongings waveing at the crusaders who waved back at her

"heya guys say hi to baseplate" she said nodding towards him.

"howdy" appelbloom said offering a hoof to shake "names appel bloom"

"im scootaloo" the young pegisi said waving at him

"just call me sweetei bell" said the 3rd crusader said

"and were the cuiti mark crusaders!" all three of them said in unison and loud as ever.

@@The Cerberus,

String Shot smiled taking the notes "thanks! this is what I was missing" he said happily examineing the notes then comparing his to it jotting down a few himself. Once done he looked around realized they were the only two left in the room while the others left to eat.

"we probably should eat something with the others huh" he went towards his back pack levitating a sandwhich out then looking back at scar

"so, how long did it take you to learn all that magic?" he asked sitting next to the colt

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

Baseplate gave a slight smile as he rolled his eyes, "Yah, I've heard of you guys. The siblings of Princess Sparkle's friends right? She was thinking I'd run into you lot here. I suppose it's nice to meet you though my initial expectations given your descriptions by Princess Sparkle were pretty accurate." 

• Brohoof 3

@@Illiad Easle, the thee crusaders all blinked at once with a universal 'what?' look after baseplate said his peace. Appel bloom recontected the dots then spoke up again "ah you know twilight! ya she helps us with our cuti mark quests every now and then" she said. The other two cusaders caught on soon after.  

"its kind of a big thing with them and cuti marks" dinky said giggeling

"kind of it IS a thing fo us dinky" scootaloo said

"must be too big if you still a blank flank" a rather snoody voice chimed up passing by them

"not as big as your mouth dimond"sweetie bell respond rather sharply.

"what ever blank flanks" she jerred with her friend trotting away contiueing the gossiping they were doing.

"sorry bout her, she always falls of the bed in the morning I wonde if we should buy her some bed rails" scootaloo said    

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

Baseplate just rolled his eyes again, "I would think I know Princess Sparkle since I live with her until they can find my... real parents." His voice lost enthusiasm towards the end of what he said, though it didn't seem quite sad so much as tired.

"Anyway, what are you guys up to?" 

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

Baseplate just rolled his eyes again, "I would think I know Princess Sparkle since I live with her until they can find my... real parents." His voice lost enthusiasm towards the end of what he said, though it didn't seem quite sad so much as tired.

"Anyway, what are you guys up to?"

(on mobil going to work after this post) "wait you live with twilight?" appelbloom asked "he just got into town guys" dinky piped up "well why didn't you say so this is great!" sweeti bell said hopping up and down now. Scootaloo was strangely quiet for her self after the parents were mentioned, whether base noticed that or not the crusader couldn't tell. Shakeing her head the third crusader said "cool I somtimes hang out with rainbow dash which is so cool! I wonder if she sees twilight often" Dinky giggeld more "let him breath guys" "oh right" the 3 said. "We are brainstorming our next crusade for our cuti marks." Scootaloo said. "Still not getting near skydiving" sweetibell said. "Oh come on it can't be too hard can it?" Scootaloo asked.
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,@@Flearia Dragondanser, @@cwhip9, @

Ginger Lightning lost her cool right there he went too far...Ginger Lightning spread her large wings and flew into the air. 

"That is ubserd I don´t even know that dragon and i don´t eat hearts... And at least I don´t have two flanks as a face and shout insults at ponies because nopony gives a flying feather about me and I want attention! And  you´re going to be PUNished for this..." Ginger lightning said as she pulled down a cloud and sat on it.

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,@@GingerLightning, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

Baseplate was about to respond with his own concerns about children attempting sky-diving when his attention was drawn to a confrontation elsewhere in the yard. Curious, he made his way over to the group near where the odd pony with the holed legs had just leapt into the air. "What's going on here? And what's this about Summer's withered heart leaving him nothing more than a brain-dead flank-face? It must be, since the only one lacking a heart around here is him."

Baseplate was rather proud of that insult. It was probably the best one he'd thought up since he'd arrived at the Ponyville hospital.

• Brohoof 2

@@GingerLightning@@cwhip9, Misty stood there, confused what was going on. This was probably the first time she had ever seen Summer face to face. She was very nervous about it, she didn't say a single word to them once they started approaching her and Ginger. "H-Hi." She stuttered, backing away from them.

Francis was still sitting behind the tree, enjoying the peace and quiet, infact he was enjoying being away from his neightendo. "I can't believe I was so enticed by that device." He said with a sigg. "Reality is way better than games." He stood up upon hearing Summer's voice. He walked around the tree to see Summer, also noticing Misty's nervousness. "Hey! Leave us alone! You have no reason to pick on us!"

Misty turned to Francis with a smile, turning back to Summer. "Yeah! What he said!"

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 3

@@GingerLightning, @@cwhip9, Misty stood there, confused what was going on. This was probably the first time she had ever seen Summer face to face. She was very nervous about it, she didn't say a single word to them once they started approaching her and Ginger. "H-Hi." She stuttered, backing away from them.

Francis was still sitting behind the tree, enjoying the peace and quiet, infact he was enjoying being away from his neightendo. "I can't believe I was so enticed by that device." He said with a sigg. "Reality is way better than games." He stood up upon hearing Summer's voice. He walked around the tree to see Summer, also noticing Misty's nervousness. "Hey! Leave us alone! You have no reason to pick on us!"

Misty turned to Francis with a smile, turning back to Summer. "Yeah! What he said!"

"Picking on you? In warning you about the fire breather and heat eater!" exclaimed the now anoyed bully waving his hoofs around seeing his plan back fire so fast on him. His two friends behind him were more stuned how many insults just got their leader, then came base played response to him...

@@cwhip9,@@GingerLightning, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

Baseplate was about to respond with his own concerns about children attempting sky-diving when his attention was drawn to a confrontation elsewhere in the yard. Curious, he made his way over to the group near where the odd pony with the holed legs had just leapt into the air. "What's going on here? And what's this about Summer's withered heart leaving him nothing more than a brain-dead flank-face? It must be, since the only one lacking a heart around here is him."

Baseplate was rather proud of that insult. It was probably the best one he'd thought up since he'd arrived at the Ponyville hospital.

What ever response the bully had in his head was shot down faster than a year drop from clouds dale. Seeing he was out matches no thanks to his two buddy's being as dumbstruck as a deer in the headlights. He responded with "you know I was only trying to be nice. But when the school burns down or ms cloud sitter eats your hearts don't come crying to me. " he said with a huff then walked trotted away glaring at base plate with his two cohorts in toe....
  • Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

"What, warning us that they'll make far better friends than you? Don't bother, you've made us quite aware of that already. What you really should have done was warn us that you are so lacking in self-preservation that you'd insult a fire-breathing dragon to her face. Why don't you get a move on or I will taunt you a second time." 

• Brohoof 3

@@cwhip9,

"What, warning us that they'll make far better friends than you? Don't bother, you've made us quite aware of that already. What you really should have done was warn us that you are so lacking in self-preservation that you'd insult a fire-breathing dragon to her face. Why don't you get a move on or I will taunt you a second time."

(monty python LOL) Summer Bead got an idea but decided it should wait as he just let out a huff. Dinky seeing this all play out laughed hard along with the crusaders who saw this. The Philly tried to relax ending up with hicups for every breath "that..hic... was...hic so...hic..funny". As she said this a flare from summer bead came her way but his pride was too sore to try anything else save a mumbel about somthing else being funny. (going to work will respond later tonight)
  • Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

Baseplate nodded with a confident, yet slightly smug smile on his face as he turned towards Dinky. "I certainly try to be, maybe one of these times he'll get the hint that trying to bully those around me will just get him embarrassed right back by me. I'm not about to let anyone here go undefended against some half-rate insults, not when the retorts are just too easy." 

• Brohoof 3