Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@@cwhip9,

Baseplate was surprised by the display of affection, but unlike when Princess Sparkle tried to do it he didn't feel inclined to push her away or squirm out of it. Rather, it actually felt good. He idly wondered how he could get her to hug him again. "Yeah, I'm um glad I made it too, this is far more enjoyable than being in the hospital, or dead."

@@Flearia Dragondanser,

Baseplate took a step back as the dragon came down from the roof, not wanting to be accidentally landed on. He was surprised at the effort Dinky was going to, to share with those around her and include those that didn't fit in as well as others. It was an appealing characteristic to be sure.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,@, @@Brianna Changeling,  

"Yeah,I like it...Oh yeah I had an Idea can I see your mane? I was thinking since you gave me a gift I might as well make something special for your mane...And Wing it ...Get it because I have wings?" Ginger lightning said....she sensed something...No way, another changeling?! perhaps they're friendly too like Francis...Not all changelings are bad...But her mom had warned her about how she and other young foals radiated love and her especially could be easily replaced by a changeling...Her mom had also said that changeling queens like chrysalis would love to study and learn how to replicate a hybrid...to create a stronger swarm and hive...She stopped thinking about it...'They might be friendly' she decided to end that train of thoughts on a good note.

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

Francis felt a shiver down his spine once he sensed there was another changeling here. But he ignored it in favor of answering Cheerilee's question. "Yes, they are completely fine , Misty's talking to Ginger right now actually. As for Summer, she walked away and I never saw where she went."

@@GingerLightning

Misty nodded with her braided mane moving with her head. "Sure you can, it's already in a braid so I don't know what else you could do with it. But go right ahead, just don't cut my mane."

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Ginger lightning's horn lit up with green magic and suddenly green flames circled around Misty's mane for a split second and a purple stripe appeared in Misty's mane. Ginger Lightning seemed proud of her magic skill in that moment.

"I hope that is permanent You look good with a purple stripe in your mane."she said with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, "I know it just so many idea's to try out. being a unicorn helps with basic stuff but I kind of hate to be a total show off...but...." the colt scratched his mane confusingly then flopped his head on the desk, then looked at scare "having so many ideas doesn't help narrow them down on what to do you know?" the youngster said

@@Flearia Dragondanser, As the dragon flew down and landed the crusaders were quick to make way for her, sccotaloo was half mesmerized by her wings wondering if she could fly like that someday "walleria right, you doing ok? summer bead is kind of a sore and always going for the new ones around her. names scootalo" the crusader said offering a hoof to shake

@@Illiad Easle, apon hearing his response dinky poked baseplate "hey now no more talking about that mr" she said almost like a mother would playfully scold her kid. "but seriously that's when I first saw you I'm not sure if you were awake when mom found you and twilight but you looked pretty ruffed up" she said

@@Brianna Changeling, Blue spark raised an odd eyebrow as the Philly zipped away "was it something I said?" he was going to leave her be but....his curiosity got the better of him. "maybe just another skittish new pony" he said moving over to where the philly was "mind if I join you?" he asked

@,   (summer beads a colt if I didn't make that clear lol) Cheerliee sighed in relief "well im glad it seemd to settle down. tell everypony they have 5 more minuets before class and don't worry I'll take care of summer bead if there are more problems" the teacher said.

Edited by cwhip9

@@cwhip9,

Fudge and Sundae walked over to Dinky and accepted the muffins she gave to them. They bit into each at the same time and squealed together at how good they were.

"So tasty!" Sundae exclaimed.

"Very good," Fudge agreed, "but—"

"I know, I know," his sister interrupted. "Nothing can beat our mom's cooking, right?"

Fudge nodded and blushed.

@@Brianna Changeling, @@GingerLightning,

As the twins ate their muffins, their eyes widened at seeing a couple of new ponies, namely Ginger and Brianna talking with other classmates. They had never seen them in school before, which got them to thinking.

"Have you met those ponies?" Sundae asked Dinky. "I wonder what they're like. If they're talking with other students, they don't seem bad."

"Yeah," Fudge added. "Maybe if we talk to them, we'll be their friends, too. It shouldn't matter even if they're changelings."

Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 2

Fudge and Sundae walked over to Dinky and accepted the muffins she gave to them. They bit into each at the same time and squealed together at how good they were.   "So tasty!" Sundae exclaimed.   "Very good," Fudge agreed, "but—"   "I know, I know," his sister interrupted. "Nothing can beat our mom's cooking, right?"   Fudge nodded and blushed.
Cyan followed Fudge and Sundae as they ate their muffins, continuing to finish off her own food and then glance around the school in a rather absent-minded fashion. She had always been quite the daydreamer, often missing important things due to her tendency to let her messy drifting thoughts envelope her mind, but now she knew that she could feel free to let her focus wander. Hearing the mention of changelings, and Fudge and Sundae's surprised tones, Cyan Flare suddenly found her attention once again drawn to reality.
  • Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9, Brianna winced when he walked over, but then remembered that she was there to hunt, not be nervous. Brianna then remembered to disguise her voice, but she wasn't very good at it and the colt would most likely notice the drastic change in her vocals, so she kept it like it was. "No, I don't mind. So, what's your name?" Brianna's nervous tone calmed down and she was proud of the effort. Of course, she wasn't old or strong enough to capture a pony of course, but she still had love reservoirs. 

Brianna instinctively took a little whiff of the air around him to identify what he was feeling, but then remembered that was weird for ponies to do. But she did get some of his scent. He seemed...curious. She'd better up her game before he found out! 

• Brohoof 1

@@GingerLightning, Misty's ears perked up, worry entering her mind. she took her braid and tried to get a good look at it, barely able to get it into view. She ended up leaving it lying on her shoulder. "Do you have a mirror?" She blinked once, and then snickered. "Oh wait, never mind, I can make one!" She said, proceeding to draw a shape into the ground, similar to the one she made earlier. Making a silver mirror out of the dirt in the ground. She picked it up and looked at her mane through the mane. "Huh, I like it. But I don't know if Astral would."

@@cwhip9, Francis nodded. "Yes mam'." he said with a salute, before walking out of the room. After leaving the main building, Francis yelled out to all the other ponies who were outside: "Five minutes till class!" 

• Brohoof 1

"I know it just so many idea's to try out. being a unicorn helps with basic stuff but I kind of hate to be a total show off...but...." the colt scratched his mane confusingly then flopped his head on the desk, then looked at scare "having so many ideas doesn't help narrow them down on what to do you know?" the youngster said

@@cwhip9,

Scar nodded "It can be hard to choose but you will find it out with time, you find something interesting and you will know it then"

"That's why alchemy became my thing, it was most interesting option to me" He looked at his own flank, it was hidden under his folded cape, like it had been whole day and the previous "And it's my special talent too...........I think."

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

"That's why alchemy became my thing, it was most interesting option to me" He looked at his own flank, it was hidden under his folded cape, like it had been whole day and the previous "And it's my special talent too...........I think."
String shot shrugged at that remark then leaning back in his chair looking up at the cealing "that's the thing with this 'special talent' stuff. nopony has a answer when a pony knows what it is" the colt said then looking at the mark on his flank thoughtfully, then back to the cealing. "what do you think would happen....nah not enough string for one to wrap....actually...." he looked at cheerliee talking to Francis "nah ill ask her later" he thought out loud.

@@Brianna Changeling,

Blue spark sat down next to the youngster "well I proably mumbeled  it last time but my name is blue spark" The blue pony said. Seeing her sniff didn't bother him as it must have been the pizza she had. "my friends sometimes call me blue or sparky. dosent matter which one really" he said eating the pizza "what do you think of this whole 'magic' our teacher has been pushing for?" he asked

@@Yoshi89,@@Wolves@@Illiad Easle,   "oh im not trying to do better then your moms cookie just muffins always makes ponys smile" dinky said smilling at sunday and fudge.

@,(and everypony else I havnt taged yet)

As francise made his call to the class the students the class began to wrap up eating and their games before they stampeded into the schoole house but it didn't get as ruff as the last few times as most of the energy the students had had thankfully dispersed in spots....not for some of the pegisi playing basket ball oddly but some thought that was a pegisi thing.

• Brohoof 2

Once she had landed, Walleria saw how Baseplate qjickly retreated as if afraid to be stomped on or something by the looks of him.

Tough she didn't get time to think anything as she to soon was surrounded by other ponys asking her if ahe was ok and about Summer being sore.

"Yea that's me. I'm kinda used to it, being the smalleat in my brood I was picked on by my nine siblings. So I'm ok." She replied, looking to the hoof before punching it with her own claw, flashing a silly smile. Mistaking the shake for a first/hoofbump.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 1

String shot shrugged at that remark then leaning back in his chair looking up at the cealing "that's the thing with this 'special talent' stuff. nopony has a answer when a pony knows what it is" the colt said then looking at the mark on his flank thoughtfully, then back to the cealing. "what do you think would happen....nah not enough string for one to wrap....actually...." he looked at cheerliee talking to Francis "nah ill ask her later" he thought out loud.

@@cwhip9,

"Yes, that's true, but I'm pretty sure that I know when that 'when' is for me." "..............never" Scar said his voice sounding like he was stating a fact.

Scar tried to think if he could figure what String Shot was planning to ask before answering it himself but stopped, he figured it was not important.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

Fudge and Sundae smiled back at Dinky as they gulped down the last of their muffins.

"It's okay," Fudge said. "I guess we all think our parents are the best."

"Maybe sometime, you can come to our house and have some of our mom's cookies," Sundae offered.

"I heard your mom's also the mailmare," Fudge added. "Does she know our address yet? We just moved here."

• Brohoof 1

@@Yoshi89,@, @@Brianna Changeling,@@cwhip9,

"I see...I would love to talk a bit  more later...But there is something I would like to investigate if you would excuse me..." Ginger Lightning said she wanted to talk to the other changeling before she went to class. she hoped she wasn't being rude to Misty as she stood up and began to walk away she got a general Idea of where the changeling was and casually walked over.

• Brohoof 1

@@GingerLightning, Misty looked at her confused for a moment, before lowering her head. "Okay then, I'll just wait here." She said watching Ginger walk off.

Francis walked over to Misty, passing by Ginger. "Hey, just so you know, it's going to be a few minutes then school is back on." He said as Ginger passed him. He sat down next to Misty. "Did it go well?"

"I can't tell." She looked at Ginger. "It was going swell, and now she's going off to investigate something." She got up. "Actually, I'm going to wait over at one of the outdoor cafeteria tables!" She yelled out to Ginger, she then turned to Francis. "Maybe you would like to see what she's doing?" Misty said before going off to sit at one of the outdoor tables.

He shrugged. "I guess, I have nothing else to do." He walked over next to Ginger to walk next to her. "Hey, what you doing?"

• Brohoof 1

@,

Ginger Lightning "Well..." she was begining to talk but stopped and lowered her voice."Can't you feel it? there is another changeling about..."She said before going back to her normal volume level "I'm going to go talk to them; after all they might be friendly...I hope they're friendly... And if they become my friend that would be three new friends..." Ginger lightning said she was already considering Misty and Francis as being friends. 

• Brohoof 1

@@GingerLightning,@@Brianna Changeling,  Francis nodded. "Yes actually, I felt it quite a while ago, I haven't really bothered to meet them of course. not sure if they are good or not." He said, momentarily realizing the irony in what he just said. "Actually, I would like to meet them, with you. So the first- Maybe -Ponies she mets are changelings. You think that would be a good idea?" He whispered incidentally bumping into Brianna as soon as he finished. "GAH!"

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9, @@Brianna Changeling, @

Ginger Lightning's mane bristled into quills for a split second because she was a little surprised...but then she started laughing...She laughed for a bit before asking Francis if he was Okay. "I'm sorry I thought it was a bit funny...Are you Okay?" Ginger Lightning asked...She was then distracted by the fact that she was near a Changeling she didn't know...And She isn't good with names so she wasn't quite sure what the name of  the colt the changeling was sitting next to..."Oh hello! I'm Ginger Lightning! and you are?" she said to Briana.
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

@@GingerLightning@@Brianna Changeling,  Francis looked to Ginger and nodded to let her know he was fine. "Yeah, I'm fine." He turned to Brianna, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry for bumping into you." He said nervously, he brought his hoof down from behind his head. Placing it back on the ground. "She's Ginger, like she said. I'm Francis, What is your name?" He asked, still embarrassed from bumping into her.

• Brohoof 3

Lunchtime, one of the only times that Nightmare was really able to be by himself, which is what he preferred. He sat alone at a bench and was humming a song to himself as he ate his lunch, which was a pickle and daffodil sandwich. As he hums and eats his lunch, he taps his hoof to the tune. 

After he finishes eating his lunch, he looks around the playground, seeing his peers playing happily, he sighs and took the last remaining minutes of lunchtime to practice his violin.

• Brohoof 2

@@Flearia Dragondanser, a smile came to scotalo at the hoof, dragon bump "well the worst we have here is summer but hes easy enough to sneez at" scootalo said glad to have made friends with a dragon!

@@The Cerberus,  string shot herd that last comment "oh what makes you say that, were still colts after all mom and uncle keep telling me anything is possible at our age hence why he keeps taking me on his trips wonder when next one is" he said

[b@@Yoshi89[/b], "depends really I know for a fact she see all of ponyvill everyday but if she hasn't made a visit yet she will soon to do some paper work I know when we moved here mom had a lot of paper work to do the first month" dinky said

@@GingerLightning,

@,

@,

As some of the pony began to fill on in the bell soon went off alerting the youngsters that lunch and play time was done and time for lessons too began. some wined other were happy to continue the pony playing buckball were all annoyed at the lack of time they all had and the usual stampead of students came in with less of a gusto then before hoof which thankfully to cherliee it wasn't as much of a ruckiss as it was for them leaving.

Nightmare sighed as he packed up his violin and lunch things then made his way back to the class room. Being the shy type,he was the last in and sat at the back of class.

As he awaited for class to resume, he nervously fiddled with a locket that was around his neck and softly hummed another tune.

• Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus,  string shot herd that last comment "oh what makes you say that, were still colts after all mom and uncle keep telling me anything is possible at our age hence why he keeps taking me on his trips wonder when next one is" he said

@@cwhip9,

Bell rang so Scar didn't want to start explaining right now, so he just said "Well, let's just say that my name is....descriptive." "And that I would happily be a blank flank" He was little embarrassed but when others started to come in he returned to his normal expression.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,@,

"And there's the bell! It was nice chatting to you all!"Ginger Lightning said trotting off to class...She didn't get enough time to talk to the changeling...But that's ok...She can talk to them tomorrow...And if not tomorrow the next day! Of course she forgot if they had recess or not... 

• Brohoof 1