Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@@GingerLightning@@cwhip9, @@Brianna Changeling, Francis' ears perked up as the bell rang, placing down his hoof. "Sorry.  We might have to meet properly later." He said walking off towards the school.

Misty caught up with him, holding something. "Look what I made!"

He looked at it, it was a doll of Twilight Sparkle. "Transmutation, right?" She nodded. "I wonder why you don't see ponies use that more often."

Misty paused her walking. He had a point, if equestria knew of this, then why didn't they use it? "Yeah! They could make gold out of dirt with this!" She said rather loudly.

He chuckled as she walked back up to him. "Don't worry about that, school's back on, so perhaps you can learn about-" He paused to think about it. "I could ask cheerilee to talk about drag-"

Misty bolted in front of him and held his shoulders, placing her face as close to his as possible. "NO!" Misty yelled out, with a voice she didn't normally speak in. "All she could talk about is the stereotypes, since all we know about dragons is their bad side."

"Jeez, no need to yell." Misty backed away from him with an apologetic expression. "Fine I won't tell her. I wonder what she'll talk about though." He said as they entered the classroom.

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 1

Of course, no pony paid attention to Nightmare, and while he didn't really mind it, he did start to feel somewhat lonely. He sighs and begins to draw in his notepad while singing a song about his favorite era, the Steampunk Era.

If anyone was to look at what he was drawing, it would seem like he was only drawing a bunch of shadows, but in actual fact, he was drawing what he saw in his dreams, which were shadow people and beings of urban legend.

(the song he was singing:

and the picture/s he was drawing:

8937960820f32bdb2d65cd32da4622b6.jpg)

Edited by Roxy Sparx
  • Brohoof 1

A light giggle escaped Walleria to scootaloo's comment about sneezing at Summer Bead.

Sadly there wasn't time fpr more talk as the bell calling that lunch break was over and class would resume shortly. Readying herself by trowing her bag over her shoulder again she turned to the entrance after asking the group aloud, "Maybe we can hang after school?" She smiled and made a quick beat with her wings. Giving them a final stretch before entering. Knowing she now had promissed to try not to fly inside.

Once inside she passed some of the pony's who had already gotten inside. She placed herself at the spot she had used before and almost emtyed her bag, placing the dragon/pony lexicon. A few papers, some with what she had learned and some with drawings beneth them. To pass time before the class started she begun to make some öight doodles one one of her papers, trying to make it look like the four ponys she talked to outside.

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, string shot raised an eyebrow as scar said that last bit about to bring up a question to it then the bell rang, maybe another time perhaps....

@, @@GingerLightning, as the three of them came into class they would lickly notice the lack of some ponys that were their before hoof namly summer bead..strange.

@, even tho the class was about to start and maybe nightmare didn't notice it one crstyel pony youngster herd the tun and began to hum along to it familer with it. Her mane was green and white while her coat even tho it was crystal like it wasn't blinding bright but more of a toned down blue. She wondered how this pony knew that tune.   

@@Flearia Dragondanser,the crusader nodded "for sure!" she said and soon followed the dragon into the school house.

As the youngsters gathered in their chairs cheerliee was just reading a some paper then counting them all as they entered. seeing the paper she nodded as they all came in

"welcome back everypony hope you al had a wonderful lunch to help them smarts start kicking around your heads, now then" she said going over to the chalkboard "yesterday I told you about your idol pony project, has anypony given any thought they want to do solo or as a group?

a few mummers were had between some of the youngster ponys "can we do a report on any family members?" appelbloom raised her hoof asking

"yes it could be your parents, siblings, or any part of the family appelbloom" cheerliee said

"what about you ms cheerlie?" asked one of the hoof ball ponys a chuckle amongst the sport ponys were had

"im flattered kick starter but im off limits" the teacher said chuckling at the colt as kick starters friends laughed a bit harder at that.

"anypony else?" she asked the group at large...

@@cwhip9,

Nightmare finished drawing his shadow dreams and looked around to see who it was that was humming the tune. His fluffy little ears flicker once or twice and he continues to look around. The humming sounded feminine, so it narrowed his search but not by much. Shrugging, he starts to sing another song softly to himself:

Edited by Roxy Sparx
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9, He looked around the classroom, the lack of Summer wasn't strange to him. Rather relieving, he thought that perhaps Cheerilee talked to him. He walked over to an empty desk and sat down at it. fixating his gaze onto Cheerilee waiting for her to speak about what was the topic of the day.

Misty on the other hoof was also relieved of the lack of Summer's presence. She let out as sigh of relief. 'I wonder if anything bad happened to him.' She thought, despite his actions and behavior she never wanted to think bad onto ponies, even bullies. She almost wanted to ask of his motives. but thought to wait until after class. She trembled at the entrance, seeing Francis making a 'come hither' gesture. She breathed in deeply and walked over to the desk, sitting down in a desk that was next to Francis. "Francis?" She whispered

He broke his gaze from Cheerilee to turn to Misty, and responded with a whisper "Yeah?"

"Why do you think Summer isn't here?"

He looked down to his desk. "I told Cheerilee about him."

Misty looked ahead to Cheerilee. "Oh, I guess I know who to blame if he got in trouble."

"Are you seriously feeling bad for that bully?"

Misty growled. "Well maybe I should!" She was balancing her tone within yelling, and whispering. "Who knows why he's really bullying?"

Francis groaned and looked up to Cheerilee, realizing an opportunity to change the subject. "What are we learning today?" He said with audible frustration in his voice, caused by Misty, unintentionally being directed towards Cheerilee.

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 1

The strange humming sound coming from the bigger pony behind her made Walleria make a quick look to the pony, wondering what he wasdoing, seeing that he also was drawing something, tough she didn't se what it was, she got interested in it for sure!

When the class started again Ms Cherilee brought up the pony idol projekt again.

'My pony idol...' Walleria tought to herself. 'I know whom my idol is, but he's no pony. It's uncle Tourch! The biggest and badest dragon I know of...'

As she wondered she put her hand beneth her chin and looked toughtfull as she obliviiusly doodled in her paper with her other hand, making a somewhat correct doodle of her favorit uncle.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 1

"welcome back everypony hope you al had a wonderful lunch to help them smarts start kicking around your heads, now then" she said going over to the chalkboard "yesterday I told you about your idol pony project, has anypony given any thought they want to do solo or as a group?

Scar raised his hoof "I would like to do it solo."  "And I could do it about this one old zebra who used to be our neighbor" He then proceeded to open his notebook to be ready if anything important would come up that should be wrote down. He noticed that Summer wasn't in the class but was kinda happy about but didn't show it any way.

• Brohoof 3

@, (black more for the win) the mare only humed along the tune wondering more about the batpony then stopped as she didn't want to bring too much antenctioipn to herself and focus on the class at hoof. Yet she did write a little note to say to the colt then scratched it out emberresed by it. She decided how to say hi to the colt later, funny how he knew the same songs she did but he didn't look like a crystal pony so how dose he know them?

@,  The tone from francis didn't fool the teacher as she turned towards francis seeing his expression he did have a point, what was going to be the lesson? "to help you narrow down your idol pony francis, you seem to be wondering who to pick out of as well I take it?" while she didn't sound annoyed cheerliee did feel a tad annoyed at the colts tone.

@@The Cerberus@@Flearia Dragondanser,  Hearing from scar going solo thankfully lifted cheerlies mood "that's fine scar" she nodded then realizing an idea coming to her

"Ms cheerliee do they have to be specificly ponys?" liquid the humming mare asked

"good question and no they don't have to be ponys they could be the princess's, spike, even discord"

the crusaders and some of the older youngsters looked shocked at that last statement "wait as in the discord you showed us in stone last year?" string shot asked raising a hoof

"the same string shot, not every pony or draconiquis...I think that's what he calls him self are all bad appels. We all could change" the teacher said.

Some of the students looked un easy at each other while the crusaders oddly didn't as they have seen first hoof at the change in disqord sense his debut as he sometimes helps with cuti mark crusades. "hes gotten btter honest" appelbloom piped up looking at the uneasy youngsters

"sense fluttershy has been helping him my sister tells me he's even been abel to get along with trixe of all ponys" she stated

"trixes not THAT bad" snips piped up, at the mention of trixe snails had a dreamy expression on his face, snips looked over to his friend "snails, hello?"

"any more questions?" asked cheerlee adressing the class

@@cwhip9, ((I know,  also Night's idol ponies are going to be his parents, his mother was a crystal pony gypsy while his father is a batpony... also avatar is newest pic of Night))

Night then finishes singing the song and sighs he then takes out his locket and looks at the photo inside. He then raises his hoof "Miss, miss, c-can it be more than one pony? L-like three?" he asks somewhat shyly, and forgetting to close his locket. "I-I wand to do it on my mother who passed away two years ago, my father who owns and runs the dark carnival and my uncle who helps him" he says with a gentle look, despite his scars, he was quite the gentle colt and he was hoping he could do it on his family like that. Especially his mother to honor her. This was actually his first day at the school, and he was also waiting on to be told to come up and speak about himself, as he had done so at previous schools.

Edited by Roxy Sparx

@@cwhip9, He looked down at the desk in front of him, playing a little tune by taping his hooves against it as he thought, he could say Nectar, but that would raise questions as who she was, Celestia would be another one, but he didn't quite feel like she was his idol. Twilight Sparkle though... Nah.

Misty raised her hoof into the air. "Um, My idol would be, Astral, my adopted mother." She said shortly before putting her hoof back down.

Francis looked to her as he stopped his taping on his desk, he then looked to back to his desk, resuming his taping as he thought of his idol. Thinking of literally every princess, or queen,  almost having no preference over anypony, except Nectar, who he couldn't mention without raising questions. "I may need a while to think about it. I can't decide."

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9

Scar listened the little talk about discord but soon after sank into his thoughts and started writing down little list about things that he thought were necessary and those that were unnecessary to mention when it came to telling about a pony, or in this case, zebra. 

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9, @@The Cerberus, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

Fudge and Sundae burst into laughter at hearing Walleria's comment about Summer Bead being an easy target for her sneezes. "Yeah, it may take him a while for you to cook him, though!" Fudge quipped.

The twins then gasped when they heard the bell rang, scarfed down the rest of their muffins and rushed to gather their belongings. They cantered as fast as their legs could carry them back into the school building. Scar passed by Sundae, having overheard his willingness to be a blank flank. and it gave her the incentive to catch up to him. Why did that muffin have to be so good? she thought. "Hey," she panted, hoping he would acknowledge her, "why... would you... want... to be...a blank flank?"

The twins took their normal places in the classroom, almost out of breath from running so much. They looked side to side at the bully ponies and sighed in relief when they didn't see Summer Bead there.

"I wonder if Summer Bead even goes to this school," Fudge told Dinky as she moved back into her desk.

"Me, too," Sundae agreed.

They then heard the discussion in class over which pony to use as an idol, prompting Fudge to raise his hoof. "Ms. Cheerilee?" he asked. "Do we all have to write about different idol? I mean what if I want to write about Daring Do and somepony else wants to as well?"

• Brohoof 2

I sighed as I made my way to the classroom, late...I had forgotten that I had school last night and stayed up late. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. I thought about the ponies I could meet in there. Hopefully no pony who knew about me, but somepony could...especially after the incident a couple of years back.

• Brohoof 1

@@silvermoon15000,

While waiting for the reply from miss Cheerilee about his choices on who he wanted to do his project on, he sees the late comer and smiles shyly at him before motioning to the desk next to him, as it was pretty much one of the only desks left unoccupied.

• Brohoof 1

I move towards the desk, keeping calm and giving a nod of thanks to the mysterious pony before sitting down, I leaned over and whispered,

"What did I miss," still trying to keep my cool.

I waited for a response...my amber eyes focused on the teacher. I ran a hoof through my blue and midnight silver mane as I leaned back into my seat.

• Brohoof 1

Nightmare looks around "We're supposed to be doing a project on a pony, griffon, dragon, zebra what-ever, that we admire and look up to" he says softly as he moves his violin case a little to make a bit more room for the new comer. "I-I'm Nightmare Spell Song b-but most ponies call me Night Song or Night Spell"

• Brohoof 1

"Ah ok...I'm Silvermoon...thanks by the way for helping me find a seat," I told the pony. I looked at the teacher, a pony I admired, I looked down at my desk...there wasn't really any pony I admired. I let my brain tick like a clock, names going through my head...I wonder if I can choose a creature instead of a pony or just a civilized creature, hmmmmmm. I looked back up.

• Brohoof 1

Nightmare begun writing down notes on his parents and his uncle and aunt as he was writing down why he admired them, his pendant opens up to show a picture of a beautiful crystal pegasus mare. He did't notice it as he was too busy writing down his notes and drawing things on his parchment.

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't help but get bored and started to summon a tiny rabbit that was transparent and looked like a 3D constellation with blue being it's main body and stars out lining it. It hopped around my desk as I summoned another one and they hopped together happily.

• Brohoof 1

Nightmare looks up from his writing and sees the two bunnies, he giggles "aaw that's so cute" he says with a happy little smile, "Can I pet them? Will they feel like real bunnies?" he asks hoping he could pet them, he didn't mind the animals the carnival had at the petting zoo, but he thought it would be nice to pet and hold a normal critter for once.

• Brohoof 2

I looked up..."yeah sure," I picked one up with my hoof and held it out to the pony with a smile, "just be careful they act and feel just like the real thing so yiu can hurt it...but here," I told him, petting the bunny. It pushed it's head up into my hoof as I did so, making a noise that could only mean comfort.

• Brohoof 1

Night smiles and gently takes the bunny, it's fur and whiskers tickled him, making him giggle "It is so soft" he says, hugging it gently and nuzzling it softly "There's a few critters at my h-..at where my family lives and works, they're just not..normal critters like bunnies and kitties"

• Brohoof 1

"Oh...what are they," I asked curiously, tilting my head, "where I'm from the creatures aren't normal, neither am though," I say with a frown as one of the bunnies disappeared, I looked at the one in night's hooves, it seemed happy, so I let it stay. "These aren't the only things I can summon but the others are bigger...much bigger." I looked at Night before turning back to face the teacher.

• Brohoof 1

"My daddy owns the "Dark Carnival" and we have kitsune pups and manticore cubs at the petting zoo and then some larger beasts of lore to look at" Night says, happily petting and cuddling the bunny. He sighs softly "I know what it's like to not be...normal as well" he says softly.

• Brohoof 1