Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@, Cheerliee saw misty raise her hoof stating her idol, writing it down on the chalk bord the teacher smiled at the reson of it. @@Yoshi89, "If you have the same pony in mind pairing up with them would be the best choice to not have arguments but its not a bad question to ask" cheerliee said placing down the chalk.

@@The Cerberus,

"the only homework im giving you all is to work out who you all want to do. ill right down your or your groups name down like so" she nodded towards her scribble of Misty-Asteral

@, @@silvermoon15000,(ooc: great job posting guys showing more of your ocs is always good)  as the two ponys talked in front of her liquid started looking at the new pony rather shy to say hi to both of them to scared to ruin the moment but still wanted to. She wondered if the 2nd one also knew the songs she and....night was his name?...oh poor liquid getting sucked into a conversation then actualy listening to class. would the two notice her or not?

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9

As Night continued to cuddle the bunny that was in his hooves, he looks around the classroom to see if he could find the pony who was singing along with him, he tilts his head, and sighs then raises his hoof "Miss?" he asks "I've decided on who my idol..or idols are" he states somewhat shyly, hoping that he would be noticed by the teacher.

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9

Hearing Ms. Cherilee tell that any idol, be it pony, the princesses, Spike being a dragon, So doing her project on her uncle who is a dragon shouldn't be a problem, right?

Holding up her clawed hand in the air she looked to her teacher. "Ms. Cherilee, I want to do the project on my uncle Thorch."

• Brohoof 1

*Before the class*

have to be so good? she thought. "Hey," she panted, hoping he would acknowledge her, "why... would you... want... to be...a blank flank?"

Scar looked at Sundae, he didn't like that they were overheard but didn't want to be rude because it would come up sooner or later, he couldn't keep his cape over his flanks forever. "Later!" 

*Back to present*

@@cwhip9,

Scar heard the homework being Idol-thing that he was already doing. He looked at his notebook, there was list of short sentences with few scribbled over. He continued with his writing. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Flearia Dragondanser, hearing the dragon cheerlie  wrote her name on the board like previously

@, Hearing from nigh se smiled then the realization came to her he hadn't introduced himself to the class yet. She looked at her name sheet seeing his name and really really wanted to put her face in it "Night, I was wondering if you were going to show up or not. everypony this is our newest student nightmare spell and who would your idol be?" she asked

"also why don't you come up here and introduce yourself" she said hooping he wouldn't think harsh about her.  

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9

Night smiles but blushes softly as he walks up to the front of the class, clutching his violin case. "H-hello everypony, my name is Nightmare Spell Song, b-but e-everyone just calls me Night Spell." he starts off "I live with my daddy Lunar Souls and my uncle Skully at the travelling carnival. It's c-called Cirque Du Freak: Carnival of Lost souls" he says with a small smile He was still holding the bunny that Silvermoon had let him pet "I p-play the violin and sing a-and my idols are my daddy, uncle and my mummy Belladonna Nocturne who passed away last year" he says as he opens his locket to show the photo of a beautiful crystal pegasus mare.

• Brohoof 2

I sent a wave of comfort to the bunny who would hopefully share it with Night, like it should do. I had only learned how to add comfort or other feelings to my summoned creatures and they should give it to the pony that I wished them to, but I was unsure. I smiled at Night, he was doing great, but everypony needed comfort once and awhile.

• Brohoof 2

Night smiles as he felt the comfort from the bunny and giggles as he nuzzles it lovingly ""Y-you should all come tonight, I c-can give you the entry fliers after school" he says before he goes to sit back down next to Silvermoon, he was still snuggling the bunny "so soft and cute, I love it"

• Brohoof 2

I smiled...good...I thought to myself, I felt a little dizzy after doing what I did and just set my head on my desk. I closed my eyes and started to fall asleep...but forced myself to stay awake. I let out a yawn and sat up...staring ahead, not wanting to draw attention to myself.

• Brohoof 1

Night smiles and looks to you "Silver..h-how long does it last?" he asks, "the spell I mean, it c-can't be easy to do what you d-did and I d-don't want m-my new f-friend to get tired all the time because of me" he says with a slight stutter as he was worried he was the cause of you being tired.

• Brohoof 1

"It lasts for ad long as it wants, I'm just tired for giving it a comforting feeling...that takes a lot of magic...I will be alright," I told Night, giving him a tired smile, "he will probably disappear when he falls asleep though that is how it usually works," I shrugged as I added that statement.

• Brohoof 1

He cuddles the bunny and nuzzles it, "Well I will love it until it goes away" he says softly, "I love you wittle bunny" he coos to the bunny and places it on his lap while he goes about writing down why he admired his family members for his project. "Hehe that tickles wittle bunny"

• Brohoof 1

@@silvermoon15000, Seeing silvermoon yawn a bit loudly and feeling even worse for not including him cheerliee said "Silver, don't fall asleep on us yet buddy why don't you say hi to everypony as well" (OOC I totally forgot about this my aplogys to you and all)

@@Orange Sparks, Liquid looked at night even seeing the crystal pony in his locket made her eyes go wide seeing another crystal pony aside from her. When he sat down she wantedto ask him something but the thought escaped her. Some of the students saw the violien and then looked arund for summer bead....who wasn't their?

odd

@@cwhip9,

As Nightmare was writing down things about his mother, he sighs and started to softly cry. The ethereal bunny jumps onto his desk and nuzzles him, but then takes his necklace, "H-hey th-that\s mine!" he exclaims as the mischevious bunny hopped over ot Liquid and placing the pendant in front of her. It twitches it nose and whiskers and tilts its head. 

• Brohoof 1

I brought my head up, "um ok," I said before moving to the front of the class, "I'm Silvermoon and I really don't have any pony to admire at the moment," I said before heading back to my seat, I wasn't ready to reveal anything else yet not until I was comfortable with everyone.

• Brohoof 1

@@silvermoon15000, Some of the students listened others were more focused on what there homework with the idol project coming so no real questions were asked by any pony

@everyone

"thank you silver and welcome to the class, now then have any of you herd of-" cheerlier began but for the umptinth time that day she was interrupted. This time by the bell as it was the single for the end of the day being 3 oclock she frown at the clock in annoyance . She felt bad for silver and night dreams for such a limited time but time dose fly by.

"ok everypony I hope you have a pleasant day and brain storm more on your idol project and ill see you all tomorrow morning" she said

The students ushered themselves out saying by to cheerliee and making there way to the bus's, with a few of them stampeading out as well.  

• Brohoof 2

@everyone "thank you silver and welcome to the class, now then have any of you herd of-" cheerlier began but for the umptinth time that day she was interrupted. This time by the bell as it was the single for the end of the day being 3 oclock she frown at the clock in annoyance . She felt bad for silver and night dreams for such a limited time but time dose fly by.   "ok everypony I hope you have a pleasant day and brain storm more on your idol project and ill see you all tomorrow morning" she said   The students ushered themselves out saying by to cheerliee and making there way to the bus's, with a few of them stampeading out as well.  

Scar broke out of his thoughts when the bell rang and packed his stuff. He noticed that he wasn't where Cheerliee had written about the idols so he said as he walked past her "My idol is known as Old Storyteller, if name is necessary." Before saying bye and leaving the classroom.

@@Yoshi89@@cwhip9,

When he arrived outside, he stopped to wait String Shot and Sundae, because he figured they both would be curious about his cutie mark talk earlier, and wouldn't probably let it down until he explained it. He had no hurry to the bus because he liked walking more and was going to library again anyway.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9"AH!" Francis lacked his attention towards literally everything in the room that called for it, from introductions to causal comments from Cheerilee. He was spaced out the whole time, so the bell ringing was rather surprising to him. He quickly realized now he'd have to risk saying and explaining why Nectar was his idol within his assignment. Or say Celestia was, but there wasn't much of a reason for that. He got up off his chair and marched out of the class room, heading to his locker about to unlock it to find it was already opened, he looked around inside the locker for his- "Huh?"

"Looking for this?" Misty asked leading Francis to turn around to look at her to see her holding his Neightendo DS.

"I need that." He said trying to reach for it.

But Misty was moving it around so he couldn't grab it. "I thought you enjoyed staying away from this."

Francis groaned. "It doesn't mean it isn't mine. I still need to take it with me back home."

Misty rolled her eyes and tossed it over to him. "If you say so."

Misty and Francis made their way out the school and too the bus. Misty was the first to step on and Francis immediately pulled out his neightendo and started playing on it. Leading Misty to chuckle a bit at him. "Hey if I have it, I'm playing games on it."

Misty found a seat on the bus near a window, Francis sitting across the bus from her. "Just don't get to absorbed in it. you might miss your stop." He didn't respond, his headphones were already on. Misty chuckled turning to look out the window. "I wonder what Astral would think about doing a class."

• Brohoof 2

I stepped out of the classroom and let out a sigh of relief, back to the everfree, which meant I would walk home. I walked down the stairs and started on my way home. I hummed a light tune in my head as I walked, it was unlikely that I would have a peaceful walk while in the forest.

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, "thanks scare, iv herd bits and pices of him looking forward to it" cheerliee said writing on the board scar-old story teller

String shot made his way out of the class room seeing scar waiting, seeing how nice a day it was he decided to trot on home, maybe see his uncle along the way too "hey scar, glad the weather cleared up" he said trotting happily towards his frined. He took a lok around for summer bead but found him missing, he shrugged happy.

@@Lloyd, As the two ponys got onto the buss more students found thiere place, the batpony from before seemed gone today.. odd

(OOC will expand after work tonight I will get to you @@silvermoon15000,  don't worry )

@@cwhip9

Nightmare was one of the only foals to be left at the school. While his classmates were all within walking distance to their homes or were being picked up by their parents or older siblings, he simply sat outside of the schoolhouse and begun to play his violin. He sighed, he knew that his uncle would be late picking him up, as they were busy getting the Carnival set up and ready for the night, but he still felt a little lonely.

• Brohoof 1

@@silvermoon15000, As you would get into the forest perhaps you do see this, or not if you do choose so a shadow would be near perhaps in the trees? or maybe in the shrubs, maybe you could find out what began to follow you. A twig was snapped by then possible a blure seen as you ventured in the forest.....

.@@Orange Sparks,
Liquid was waiting for her parents to pick her up and saw nightmare playing his violin some students did glance at him as the tune he played echoed and some while waiting for their buss's or parents did glance over to listen to his playing of the violin. Liquid the crystal pony soon found herself inching near him afraid to say anything to disturb his playing.  

@@cwhip9,

Night sighs as he finishes playing his song and then looks up to see that the pretty crystal filly was closer to him. At an attempt to make another friend, he noticed that she still had the pendant his bunny took and looks to it "I w-wonder why the bunny g-gave you my p-pendant" he says softly then smiles softly "I'm N-Nightmare Spell Song b-but most just call me N-Night Song"

• Brohoof 1

The youngh dragpon in the classroom had looked on the presentations with somewhat interest, her toughts had wandered to the idol project. Up untill she saw Nightmare holding what looked like a cute bunny!

The bell soon rung and brought most of the kids back to reality. Walleria was one pf them who had dreamt away, she had noted down a few notes about her idol together with a picture she had made of him. She like many other students had soon put their stuffs in their bags and exited the schoolhouse, once outside Walleria tryed to look for the fillys that she had meet during lunch. There wasn't any luck with that...

Walleria made herself some space at o e of the tables and picked up her pen and paper and continued to draw a while in hope she would se them.

• Brohoof 2

@@Orange Sparks, The crystal pony looks at the pendent surprised "I..was wondering who's it was" she said a shy voice escaped her. Her eyes glanced at the pendent "its pretty but I don't know if its someponys or not so I don't want to steal, oh im liquid stone" she said.

@@Flearia Dragondanser, As the youngster made their way home one familer pegisi saw her drawing, it was scootalo "hey wally you doing anything after school?" she said proping up on the table near the dragon.