Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@@cwhip9

Night smiles "I..it's mine and thank you. Inside is a picture of my mother. She was a really beautiful crystal pony" he says "it's a pl..pleasure to m..meet you" he says as he sees the bunny hop up into his lap. "Hello bunny" he says to it and giggles as it curls up "Silvermoon made him, i..isn't he cute?"

Edited by Orange Sparks
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9

It didn't take long untill one of the students Walleria had meet during lunch found her at the table, asking if she had any plans after school. "Hia! Naa i'm not doing anything specifik, maybe this Idol project... I'm gonna do about my Uncle!" Walleria showd Scootalo the drawing she made of him. "How about you Scoots? You doing anything now after school?"

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

"Okay, Miss Cheerilee," Fudge said. He still gave it some thought on who to write about but figured that after class he and his sister would talk to their peers for advice. He glanced at his sister who was already busy taking notes on Sapphire Shores' qualities. Figures somepony like Sundae would look up to a pop star, he thought.

@@The Cerberus,

After the bell rang, Fudge and Sundae leisurely gathered their belongings and walked together out of the classroom. They didn't have anywhere to be; their parents thought it was best for them to explore Ponyville more as long as they were home for supper. Sundae spotted Scar outside the entrance and stopped her brother from walking any further.

"I didn't catch what you said before," Sundae said. "You know, about not having a cutie mark."

Fudge went pale upon hearing that.

@@cwhip9,

tring shot made his way out of the class room seeing scar waiting, seeing how nice a day it was he decided to trot on home, maybe see his uncle along the way too "hey scar, glad the weather cleared up" he said trotting happily towards his frined. He took a lok around for summer bead but found him missing, he shrugged happy.

"I agree, It's always nicer to walk when weather is clear."

@@Yoshi89,

After the bell rang, Fudge and Sundae leisurely gathered their belongings and walked together out of the classroom. They didn't have anywhere to be; their parents thought it was best for them to explore Ponyville more as long as they were home for supper. Sundae spotted Scar outside the entrance and stopped her brother from walking any further.   "I didn't catch what you said before," Sundae said. "You know, about not having a cutie mark."   Fudge went pale upon hearing that.

"Yes" Scar said hiding his slight discomfort. He looked around to check if anyone was around them, mostly to check that Summer Bead wasn't anywhere to be seen. "I was telling to String shot.." He emphasized String shot's name slightly. "...That I would be happy to be blank flank, so I could have a possibility to get to know precisely what my special talent is."

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks,  Liquid smiled at the picture of the crystal pony. "she is beautiful" she said wondering if by chance she saw here somewhere before. Then seeing the bunny she giggeled  "i thought that was yours but yes he is cute" she held out a hoof for the bunny to sniff (bunnys your control I belive right?) then she looked at nightmare "are pets allowed in school here?" she asked him

@@Yoshi89, @@The Cerberus, String shot seeing fudge and sunday was surprised at their entrence, he was going to bring it up later but well it was out their. Apon hering his reasoning he nodded "makes sense honestly I knoiw im good with yoyos but its not the only thing I can do speaking of which" he looked around for summer bead and then fished his yoyo out using his magic to levitiate it "Chek this out"

He backed up, placing the string whol around  his horn her began to twirl it making sure he backed away from the ponys around him. He then jumped and fell back down to his surprise with the yoyo bopping him on the nose. He sighed disappointed "ok still needs work but" he levitated the yoyo off his horn "don't kick yourself over it scar for all we know you might have the best talent around" he said cheerfully

@@Flearia Dragondanser, The crusader saw the picture "cool picture!" she said then looked at the dragon "not really I was going to try to practice my flying and was wondering if your game for a race!" she said a confident smile came across the youngsters muzzle  

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

"I-I don't know, Silvermoon just kind of magicked him and he came over to me" he says as the bunny wiggles its tail and nose as the filly pets it. "I think he likes you" he giggles again as he puts the pendant back around his neck "she was the daughter of a gypsy chieftain before she met my father" he explains and hugs the bunny close.  "I just hope father lets me keep the bunny"

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry it took awhile to post I have been busy)

I followed the sound of a twig snapping remembering a phrase my father used to say "curiosity killed the cat son don't be the cat," he would day. I followed the noise though not caring about the danger. I looked into a shrub and saw somepony...

@OrangeSparks as you say that the bunny starts to fade, but it stays up and hops around in way of saying it will return. It hops onto your shoulder and disappears.

Edited by silvermoon15000
  • Brohoof 1

Walleria smiled a big smile to the compliment. "Idon't really know how I do it but it acctualy looks good."

Hearing that Scootalo was going to practice flying made Walleria's smile almost wider! "A race?! Your on!" A challenging grin appeared on the dragons snout looking forward to the challenge! She quickly put jer things back into her shoulderbag and turned to Scootalo. "Ready when you are!"

• Brohoof 2

@@Orange Sparks, Liquid smiled seeing the bunny cuddle with night wondering how she would have a bunny as a pet, then seeing it dissaper she blinked then frownd looking around for it "Mr bunny? wheres you go mr bunny?" she looked around

"i hope mr bunnys ok" she said

@@silvermoon15000, (IRL always come first don't worry) The pony you see may be the first batpony you've ever seen, and he didn't look the most helthy as he had cuts and what looked like bite marks hear and their along with blood on the young batponys muzzle. His eyes were closed as he seemed on the verge of passing out, oh dear what happened to this pony?!

Edited by cwhip9

@@cwhip9,

Night sighs "I guess the bunny felt it upheld it's purpose" he says softly "it was only ethereal so from what I remember what Silver told me is that when it feels content, it'll disappear.." he smiles  a little "I have all the kitsune kits and manticore pups to cuddle back home though" he says and sighs "I wonder if father would let me take a kit to school"

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9

Ginger Lightning decided to walk home to day... But first she thought she would ask Cheerilee about something...

¨Excuse me Ms. Cheerilee...Where did Summer bead go? I think what happened earlier was a bit of a misunderstanding and I think if I could speak to him about it we could get it cleared up...¨ Ginger Lightning said to Cheerilee...Ginger Lightning thought Summer Bead would be sort of like some of the bullies from Cloudsdale where she talked with them for a few days and became close friends after awhile...

Nameless blossom was going to walk home but decided to see what kind of bones, horns, or teeth she could find in the forest today...It´s not like she would get lost because she knows the forest as if it were an extension of her house...Last time she was in the Everfree she swore she saw a pony skull by the old castle..Of course  it is most likely the skull of a deer...But she just had to know for sure.

¨Why are we back in the bucking forest? We should do something fun like show a stuck up bully who´s boss!¨ Nameless Blossom´s tail said waiting a little bit after wards for a response.

¨Shameless...Shameless...´Shameless´ that is your new nickname...¨ Nameless  Blossom said to her tail...

¨Well I Am so flipping board that I could die...And I don´t give a flying feather about your hobbies!¨ her tail said with a large amount of attitude..

¨Shameless shut the buck up!¨Nameless Blossom said to her tail now nicknamed ¨Shameless¨

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 1

@Yoshi89, @The Cerberus, String shot seeing fudge and sunday was surprised at their entrence, he was going to bring it up later but well it was out their. Apon hering his reasoning he nodded "makes sense honestly I knoiw im good with yoyos but its not the only thing I can do speaking of which" he looked around for summer bead and then fished his yoyo out using his magic to levitiate it "Chek this out"   He backed up, placing the string whol around  his horn her began to twirl it making sure he backed away from the ponys around him. He then jumped and fell back down to his surprise with the yoyo bopping him on the nose. He sighed disappointed "ok still needs work but" he levitated the yoyo off his horn "don't kick yourself over it scar for all we know you might have the best talent around" he said cheerfully

@@Yoshi89,@@cwhip9,

"That's not what I....." Scar sighed "Why do I try to explain, when I can show it." He pulled off his cape from over his flank revealing a scars that were on both sides in place where cutiemark usually was. "It's not that I don't know what I'm good at." "It's the fact that I'll never know what I would get cutiemark from."

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9, @@The Cerberus,

Sundae wasn't quite sure how to handle what Scar just said. Happy about not getting a cutie mark? "That doesn't mean you can try to find out what your talent is," Sundae told him.

"I haven't figured out what I'm good at yet," Fudge said. "I'd say eating but I'd be second fiddle to that colt with the fork and knife cutie mark."

"You two are nothing compared to Summer Bead, though," Sundae chimed in.

The twins then stood still as String Shot geared up to practice his yo-yo abilities, only to take a spill and have the yo-yo bounce off his muzzle. Fudge gasped while Sundae cracked up at the display.

"You okay?" Fudge wanted to know.

"Sorry," she apologized. "With a little practice, I'm sure you'll get better."

They then both gasped when Scar removed his cape, exposing the scar where his cutie mark would be. They slowly looked toward each other, unsure of what to say to him and looked back at him.

"Wow, so you don't know if you'll get a cutie mark?" Sundae asked.

"How did you get that scar, anyway?" Fudge wanted to know.

• Brohoof 1

@@Yoshi89@@cwhip9

The twins then stood still as String Shot geared up to practice his yo-yo abilities, only to take a spill and have the yo-yo bounce off his muzzle. Fudge gasped while Sundae cracked up at the display.   "You okay?" Fudge wanted to know.   "Sorry," she apologized. "With a little practice, I'm sure you'll get better."   They then both gasped when Scar removed his cape, exposing the scar where his cutie mark would be. They slowly looked toward each other, unsure of what to say to him and looked back at him.  

Scar waited silently as Sundae cracked up at the String Shots yo-yo failure, he didn't like Sundae's reaction, but he couldn't say that it wasn't little amusing to see yo-yo bopping to String shot's nose.

"Wow, so you don't know if you'll get a cutie mark?" Sundae asked.   "How did you get that scar, anyway?" Fudge wanted to know.

"Well.." "It kinda is my cutiemark, I guess." "I mean, scar appeared like a cutiemark, I first thought it was one, until I got a better look."

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 2

Gold Rush was a cheerful stallion his golden mae shining in the sunlight as he trotted along to the school. His briefcase floated in his magic, a grene tie around his nec.  IN truth he was more of a sculptor than a teacher but he did know a lot fo about Geology and history. He was decent with kids having a pretyt level headed mood at times. His patients came with his trade really having to spend hours on a single detail.  

He approuched the school house and knocked hoping Ms Cheerilee would be there.   

• Brohoof 3

@@Flearia Dragondanser, The youngster smiled getting ready "all right first one to the library wins and go!" scootaloo said as she jumped off the table galloping ahead of the dragon...for now

@@GingerLightning, "That's very thoughtfull of you and ginger, yet he went home sick for some reason." cheerliee said "here this is the bus he takes home maybe you could ask the driver where he lives" she said writing down the bus # for the young changeling "just don't be too nosey now. you know how he's with questions ginger but I think its a good idea to work out where he went" she said.

@@The Cerberus, @@Yoshi89, String shot recoverd from his tumbel seeing what scar was talking about he shrugged "all the more reason to not worry about. Just gives you more of a reason to try everything like the crusaders do" he said cheerfully

@@BlinkZ, As the knock was herd cheerlee called out "come in" she said after talking with ginger seeing gold rush "Ah Mr Rush, glad too see you welcome to ponyville sorry we just let class out but I still have more then enough time to have that meeting we need" she said

@@Orange Sparks,

Liquied blinked at the word kitsu "iv herd of them but never seen them I thought they were endangered" she said confused

Edited by cwhip9

@@cwhip9,

Nightmare smiles and looks at her "They're close to being extinct, they're endangered, and we have them under a wildlife preservation contract" he says "You can come over and see them if you like, they are very friendly and very snuggly and loving" he looks at his locket "It was mother who got the contract, she cared a lot for wild animals"

• Brohoof 1

Gold rush smiled as he walked in "oh of course miss cheerille and shake her hoof "I love to teach the kids. it a very nice classroom you got there"  He looked around the colorful class room and couldn't wait to get started . He glad he didn't miss the entire day though.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9

Ginger Lightning went to the bus that Summer Bead normally went on she double checked the bus number cherilee had written down...She stepped onto the first few steps of the bus and asked the bus driver ¨​Excuse me, but Can you tell me where Summer Bead lives?¨

Nameless Blossom noticed that the skull by the old castle was in fact the skull of a deer...

¨Well, that was anti-climatic...what next a dragon skull that actually turns out to be an alligator´s skull?¨ Shameless said to Nameless with a sneer.

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus, @Yoshi89, String shot recoverd from his tumbel seeing what scar was talking about he shrugged "all the more reason to not worry about. Just gives you more of a reason to try everything like the crusaders do" he said cheerfully
@@cwhip9, @@Yoshi89,

"I appreciate your positivity but like I said, I know what I'm good at." Scar sighted "I would just like to get a cutie mark like everyone else." "Why it wasn't enough that I don't have normal legs!" His voice lowered to almost whispering "Why can't I be just like everyone else." He pulled the cape on and started walking away. 

• Brohoof 2

@@The Cerberus, @@cwhip9,

"Yeah, like us!" Sundae said, following up on what String Shot told Scar. "We just keep trying to find what our talents are. You never know just what you might be good at.

Fudge and Sundae wished they could do more to help Scar as he expressed his desire to be like other foals. "Wait, don't go!" They both shouted together, catching up to either side of Scar as they started to walk away.

"I'm not sure what you mean by somepony else," Fudge said. "Everypony here is unique. Even Sundae and me have our differences."

"Maybe your cutie mark is hidden underneath those scars," Sundae said. "It might show who you truly are."

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9@@Yoshi89,

@@The Cerberus, @@cwhip9,

"Yeah, like us!" Sundae said, following up on what String Shot told Scar. "We just keep trying to find what our talents are. You never know just what you might be good at.

Fudge and Sundae wished they could do more to help Scar as he expressed his desire to be like other foals. "Wait, don't go!" They both shouted together, catching up to either side of Scar as they started to walk away.

"I'm not sure what you mean by somepony else," Fudge said. "Everypony here is unique. Even Sundae and me have our differences."

"Maybe your cutie mark is hidden underneath those scars," Sundae said. "It might show who you truly are."

Scar slowed down but didn't stop "Maybe, Maybe not, it might never be known, and sure all ponies are different, but..." he sighed and stopped walking. "The thing is, reason for this cape." Cape was now in a way that only Scar's head was visible under it. "Is not only because I live in the Everfree right now" "but because something that would happen if I didn't that you most likely don't have to experience" He kept a little pause before he continued "The stares, it's like I am a herd of Pinkies jumping around or something" "Some ponies enjoy being center of attention but I'm not one of them." 

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks, Liquid smiled at the invite so soon "i didn't know there was a carnival in town, it would be nice to see them. I only know them from the books ive read I wonder how many of them are right" she said then a car horned honked startling her. She jumped and turned seeing the car "rides here...maybe this weekend I can visit?" she asked the youngster a slight blush showing on her.

@@BlinkZ, "why thank you and good to hear that, we have been on short staff of teachers im really glad you responded to the add. Now then what do you think your subject should be. You said yours good with history and geography" she asked he tone was light and happy yet still straight to business.  

@@GingerLightning, The bus driver raised an eyebrow "yup, buddy of his he doesn't have many but I can take you their" he said

In the woods nameless or even the tail could probably hear some rustle and a snapped stick near them once the found the skull, but it could be seen. could it be friend or foe?

@@The Cerberus,  

@@Yoshi89, Following his friends string shot did have a hard time trying to work out what to say next it was the line of being the center of attention that gave string shot what he was looking for to say. "maybe that's the problem" he said trotting up to his friend "who said you had to be the center of attention? maybe that's the best part of you. My uncle says if you worry about your faults to much you wont go anywhere. So what if they are mettle?"

he playfully punch the legs then winceing a bit shaking his hoof "just shows your better then that something bigger then normal ponys. Being normal would be boring honestly" he then shrugged stepping in front of the 3 of them.

"but lets be honest would ms pinki pie throw awesome parties she dose while being normal. seriously how many machines dose she have that make balloons, food, and even jumping maybe she has metal legs two just with some paint on them" he tried reasoning to cheer his friend up.

@@cwhip9,

Nightmare saw the blush and blushed as well "T-this weekend? S-sounds great, ask my uncle for Nightmare and he can take you to where I'd be...unless I'm in the forest" he says, rubbing the back of his neck "My uncle will be the one in the black robe and skull mask" he says "A-and I'm sure the kits will adore you, you;d p-probably remind them of-of my mother" he says with a gentle smile just as a black hearse pulls into the school's driveway.

One of the passenger windows opens and his father smiles "Hey son, thought I'd pick you up" he says then looks to Liquid "First day at school and already got yourself a marefriend, you're a chip off the old block that's for sure" he says as he gets out and introduces himself to Liquid "Lunaris Souls at your service mademoiselle" he says with a small bow, taking her hoof in his and gently kissing it.

• Brohoof 2

A odd pony trotted into the classroom's door. A loud bang was heard resonating thought the corridor and the class she had tried to enter. She opened the door and blinked, looking around, she was a small filly, she had a dark green coat, and a grey mane, which looked like she had been put though a wash with a bottle of bleach. She had no visible cutiemark though her school bag had three red water droplets on it. Which looked remarkably alot like drops of blood. She glanced at the teacher and then at the class, she blinked at the teacher.

"Hi i'm Blood Drops, you're new student" she informed her, she then glanced around wondering where she could sit.