Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@@cwhip9,

¨Thank you.¨Ginger Lightning said to the bus driver as she sat down in one of the front seats.

​Nameless Blossom whipped around to the source of the sound quickly stirring up a few fallen leaves...She had subconsciously taken a defensive pose...

¨Ooo! I feel a fight coming!¨ her tail said quietly with a little laugh...

¨Shut up shameless...¨ Nameless said quietly in response...She cleared her throat...

¨Who´s there?!¨ She asked in  a cautious and yet a little bit angered tone.

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 1

Following his friends string shot did have a hard time trying to work out what to say next it was the line of being the center of attention that gave string shot what he was looking for to say. "maybe that's the problem" he said trotting up to his friend "who said you had to be the center of attention? maybe that's the best part of you. My uncle says if you worry about your faults to much you wont go anywhere. So what if they are mettle?"   he playfully punch the legs then winceing a bit shaking his hoof "just shows your better then that something bigger then normal ponys. Being normal would be boring honestly" he then shrugged stepping in front of the 3 of them.   "but lets be honest would ms pinki pie throw awesome parties she dose while being normal. seriously how many machines dose she have that make balloons, food, and even jumping maybe she has metal legs two just with some paint on them" he tried reasoning to cheer his friend up.
@@cwhip9, @@Yoshi89,

Scar opened his mouth to dismiss String Shot's cheering up attempt but closed it again. He started walking again. "Just...forget what I said." "I'll be going now, I need to return a book to the library and I have then promised to help Potion with collecting plants." He had read enough of the book about Discord last evening and choose to return it today, even though he hadn't touched the second book.

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9
Gold smiled nodded in reply. "Yes I"m good at both of those. Ancient Equestrain, post united Tribe, even a few things here or there. I"m not sure what your students would get out of learning about rock formations and such but i'm sure I can do my best." he took a cup of coffee that was near by and sip it down being quite thirsty

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, @@cwhip9,

Fudge and Sundae stared wide-eyed as Scar explained his reason for the Everfree, aware that Scar's difference with the rest of the class is much deeper than not having a cutie mark. String Shot then talked about being the center of attention and the twins hoped to offset Scar's worries.

"We don't try to be the center of attention," Fudge said, "but you're right. I'd rather be anything but normal. Except hungry, maybe."

"Scar, it's okay," Sundae said. "I wouldn't treat you any differently. Look at all the cool classmates we have."

While Scar left the three ponies to go to the library, Fudge and Sundae waved solemnly.

"I hope he'll be back tomorrow," Fudge told String Shot.

"I wonder if anypony's at Sugarcube Corner," Sundae said. "Why don't we go there?"

"Good idea, Sis," Fudge replied.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

As the dragon and pony raced to the library the dragon noticed that the pegasi didn't used her wings, but run down on the ground.

Beeing quite a bit ahead of the Pegasi, Walleria did a spin in the air and landed on the ground, getting some speed and started to run with the pegasi on all four! Not being used to run on all four she stumbled a bit but managed to make a playfull tacke on the Pegasi.

"Hey scoots! Why aren't you flying?" Walleria said as she tryed to keep up with Scootalo on the ground. The two was almost halfway to the Library by that time. 

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 1

Misty turned to Francis, bored. He was just as bored, on a neightendo, lucky colt. Gets something to do, while the little filly gets nothing. She turned to the window, when was this bus going to arrive at the bus stop? This was taking forever. "Ugh." She turned to Francis. "Can I try out your Neightendo?"

He looked to her, headphones on, he hadn't heard her, so he pointed to his headphones, before taking them off. "Sorry, I was wearing my headphones, I couldn't hear you."

She groaned, hating whenever she had to repeat herself. "Can I try that out?" She asked pointing to his Neightendo.

He shrugged. "I only brought one game with me. It's the Legend of Daring Do." He handed it over, the cartridge of the game was still in it. "The only game I have with a save feature." Francis held the game in between the two, the gap in between the sides of the bus in the way.

Misty stood up, the bus still driving, causing her to almost fall over, she spotted the free spot right next to Francis, who got the window seat. She sat next to him taking the Neightendo. "Will I have to start a new game?"

"Probably, I've already finished the game..." He counted quietly. "Fifthteen times."

"Wow."

"You can start a new game if you want, I wouldn't mind starting over, I've already memorized all of the game's levels anyways."

Misty looked down at it, navigating the menu at first. "Don't you get bored of it?"

He shrugged. "It's an open world game. There are many endings; I don't get very bored because of that."

She selected start, and new game, and then, finally, selected one of the three save slots. "Wait, there are only three save slots?"

"Yeah, I got several copies in order not to override the save files, but in the end, I decided not to bother."

Misty had already selected one of the saves, putting on the headphones, the music of the game shrouding every other sound. "Huh, noise cancellation headphones." She turned to look at Francis, who was speaking, but she literally couldn't hear him. She took them off, Francis repeating himself.

"Cool huh? My qu-" Almost slipped again, he coughed in an attempt to cover it up. "-My mom, she cast a permanent noise cancellation spell on them." Misty nodded in understanding. She put them back on, and went into the envelopment of the game's greatness. Francis wondered how long it'd be till they got to their homes, he might not be able to handle that long off a device. 

(edited)

@@Orange Sparks, "m...mare friend well I...just...we just met...I mean..." oh the blush on liquid stone could outshine a stop light. A car honked a pony poked his head out looking the least bit interested to be their "Liquid come on don't want to be late!" The crystal pony jumped apon hearing the car horn. The car was a sports car that would bring a lot of attention to the driver as he sat their not in a patient mood. Liquid bowed at the gentle colt "why nice to meet you sir my names liquid stone. I hope to see you soon " she said heading to the sports car pausing to wink at nightmare "see you tomorrow,  night" she said then head to the cart almost hopping. Soon the car drove away.....

"Hi i'm Blood Drops, you're new student" she informed her, she then glanced around wondering where she could sit.

Cheerlee blinked at the new student that just trotted in unsure how to react "well good afternoon blood drops you must be here for the night class's well they haven't started yet but by all mean Mr Beak should be hear shortly the pony said smiling.

@@GingerLightning, As ginger sat and the bus made its way through the town it wouldn't take long for the bus to get to sumer beads street which was a cul-de-sac  with some of the students heading off the bus, the bus driver turned towards ginger "heres his neighbor hood. your the first one to be looking for him like this, tell him I said hi will ya. poor colt doesn't smile much" he said before letting her off

In the woods namless and her tail would find out who...well who wasn't the right word for it more like what was their as a whimper was herd behind said bush followed by "I..mean no harm...honest" a voice said. A pony came out of the bush with a broken horn about her size maybe even her same age as well. The pony had a green mane and a red coat "s..sorry" he said

@@The Cerberus,@@Yoshi89,  String shot frownd seeing his attempt to cheer up failed then shrugged thinking maybe it was beyond his scope of understanding "well scare don't kick yourself too much over it ok your still good in my book". As the pony left string shot sighed torn between following him and letting him be. When the twins brought up suger cube corner an idea cam to the young pony "that's it!" he said turning to the twins "lets get him a cake to cheer him up for tomorrow. he seems like the pony hard studying pony and if all else fails ponyvill is small enough to find him again to give him the cake" he said a beam on his face as he followed the twins   

@@BlinkZ, "from what you've mailed to me I don't doubt your skills im just wondering one more question. If you had younger you in your class how would you treat them if they were struggling with your class?"cheerliee said taking a sip of her own coffee "also can you work nights or do you prefer day time? I forgot to ask in my letter to you" she said   

@@Flearia Dragondanser, "thought id go easy on ya" the youngster said a challenging grin on her muzzle "rainbow dash says its good to test your opponent first before a full on race with something simple" she said jumping over a branch and such staying slightly ahead of the dragon

@@Lloyd, As the two pony shared their game with each other maybe one of them would notice a bit of a rucks happening at the end of the buss, a little louder then just a gagel of colts laughing a raised voice was herd followed by the sound of something, or more sompony getting hit as one pony did get knocked passed the two youngster seat. The pony who was thrown was kick starter he had a black eye and was going to try to stand back up.

Edited by cwhip9

@@cwhip9, Francis turned his head quickly at the sound of the ruckus. He jumped over Misty, rather easily.

Knocking Misty around as he did, causing her to lose control over her game. "Shoot! I lost against the first boss!" She turned her head to Francis, taking off her headphones. "You made me-" She stopped talking. who was this pony, and why were they on the ground?

Francis jumped in front of Kickstarter, hoping that whoever had thrown him wasn't Summer Bead. He turned his head to Kickstarter. "You alright?" Misty then paused her game, placing it next to her. Walking over next to Francis, lifting up both hooves. Looking as if she was ready to perform a boxing match, but no, that was just the way she summoned her- "You have shields?!"

She turned her head to Francis. "Magic."

He shut up, it's one word, it can explain a lot. "Right." Also one word, and usually the correct response to that as well. He turned his head back to, who ever threw Kickstarter, ready to protect Kickstarter.

• Brohoof 1

Raising an questioning eye to Scootalo's comment, Walleria took to the air again. Swishing over the bransh and made swirling move to get ahead of scootalo while flying upside down, looking back to her friend. "Well you don't have to go easy on me! Im a good flyer. I can take it.!"

• Brohoof 1

Cheerlee blinked at the new student that just trotted in unsure how to react "well good afternoon blood drops you must be here for the night class's well they haven't started yet but by all mean Mr Beak should be hear shortly the pony said smiling.

Day Time 

Blood Drops nodded, she was indeed meant to be in the night class, She sat on the floor next to the door, preventing any pony from exiting and leaving the room. A potential health and safety violation, and waited for Mr Beak to arrive, "Ok i will wait here" she said blinking, she wasn't the cleverest filly after all. She glanced around the classroom while she waited, not knowing she was actually disrupting the class by being present, she rummaged though her bag and brought out some snacks, which she began to nibble on. This would help to wake her up after all, it was really her sleeping time, though she had come in early to find out where her class was after all.

She continued to nibble on the snack causing a loud crunching sound to echo around the room, she finally finished and put the snack wrapper in the bin. She then blinked at the teacher that was still staring at her. "Is Mr Beak going to be in this class?" she asked the teacher, she then waited for a reply, if he was then she could go sit at the back till he arrived, If not she could wait outside until he arrived.

• Brohoof 1

Gold rubbed his chin to think answering after a moment. "WEll, if i child is struggling you usually try and come at it from anotherangle. Depends on the student really," he paused to think about the second question. "I don't know about nights though too used to the daytime. At least he knew this would be pretty fun when it all got started.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

¨Ok.¨ Ginger lightning said as she got off the bus and started to walk to Summer bead´s house...The neighborhood looked very different  from her neighborhood the houses weren´t arranged in straight lines and everypony had nice and well kept lawns free of fallen leaves...She felt very strange in the cul-de-sac style neighbor hood...It was definitely strange not to see ponies chatting with their neighbors  or tending to gardens...But she just figured that it just wasn´t the right time for them to tend to gardens and talk to neighbors... she continued to walk along until she found  Summer Bead´s house.

¨It´s ok...You just startled us that is all...¨ Nameless blossom said before she noticed his broken horn...Her eyes  narrowed on his broken horn as she tried to determine if it was recent or not...

¨Who or what did that to you?¨ She said her down going into a more angered demanding tone...

¨We´ll find them and teach ´em a lesson!¨Her tail said proudly.

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9

Lunaris chuckles "Your mother would have loved her" he says as he opens the door for Night who climbs in with a blush on his muzzle "She seems really nice and cute too, keep her close son" he says then eyes the sport car "Nice to meet you too, the carnival is opening tonight if you want to come" he says softly to her and as soon as the sports car speeds off, he sighs "I hope that her parents treat her well" he remarks as Night nods.

"Father, I met another pony, he could make bunnies out of nothing, and one of the bunnies liked and let me cuddle and pet it" Night says and his father smiles.

"That's wonderful son, I'm so glad you're making new friends here" he says as he taps the driver's window and the driver nods and drives off

Scar opened his mouth to dismiss String Shot's cheering up attempt but closed it again. He started walking again. "Just...forget what I said." "I'll be going now, I need to return a book to the library and I have then promised to help Potion with collecting plants." He had read enough of the book about Discord last evening and choose to return it today, even though he hadn't touched the second book

Scar trotted towards the library, he was little glad that nopony followed him from the school, after their conversation he wanted to be alone for a little while. He was angry to himself for lying about helping Potion to his friends, but what was done was done.

@@GingerLightning,@@cwhip9,

Above Everfree forest, there was dark pegasus flying around and making little air tricks. 

"School?, That's Boring" Sound from unknown source spoke and the pegasus answered to sound's complains "Yeah, I know, you will probably get bored there but I have to go there, that's what normal ponies of my age does." "Normal...ponies, you are kidding right?" "You are far from normal, you are Gleaming Grin, you are..." "I know" "But you heard what my parents said, I need friends.... living friends and you have to do what I want." "Living...That's rude!...." "Wait, speaking of living, down there, in the forest." "There is two....or three...or two. There's something, shall we take a look?" "Why not." Grin flew downward trough the forest roof landing on near by tree. "Unicorn with broken horn, and, well that explains why I couldn't tell how many creatures there was, look at that tail." "Woah" wooden snap was heard and branch under Grin gave away and he fell to the ground close to Nameless Blossom. (Mask is not yet visible)

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, @@cwhip9,

The twins stopped short when they heard String Shot's suggestion.

"Hey, that's not a bad idea!" Fudge beamed. "Everypony loves cake! I bet we can cheer up Scar by buying him one."

"Maybe Pinkie Pie knows what kind of cake we can get him," Sundae said.

"Let's go!" Fudge called and the two continued their way to Sugarcube Corner, slower so that String could keep up with them. They remembered where it was, having been there for Pinkie's numerous welcome parties. Fudge opened the door to let his sister and String through before walking in himself.

"Wow," Sundae said as she looked through the bakery. "Everything here's as good as I remember. I hope it Scar likes what we get him."

• Brohoof 1

@@Lloyd, Kick starter looked at the youngster"they hey are you doing?" the oppenet called back "and look he even needs the new blods to help him get back up ha!" the speaker was another unicorn with a brown mane and a white snow coat.

"not only have you been held back but you need the young ones to help you up pathetic" said the colt

kickstarter stood back up "this dosent evolve them brick let this be" he said

"sure thing held like how you let be passing last year?" he said more snickers were had in the group suronding the colt Kick starter was about to charge when the bus driver pulled down his radio "you all better setel down back their before I kiak yall off" the gryphon said his tone was that of steel.

The unicorn back down glaring at the 3 of them going back to his seat. Kick starter sighed sitting across from the twins still annoyed. "thanks, but seriously don't jump in like that bud" he said looking at the window

@@Flearia Dragondanser, as the dragon took flight the young crusader took notice, it was hard not to. Her stubby wings fluttered as she tried to gain momentum as she ran even jumping off a twig but still couldn't get air enough to hover "well..i uh" she began but it seemed like she couldn't get air born still,

@@BloodDrops, evening (ooc let me take charge of time plese) as blood drops would wait a few students began to show up some notieing her others still waking up by the looks of things. These studentds seemed older then the day class she would have seen coming in. A young gryphon even trotted in sitting next to her then raised a eyebrow "ah your one of the new kids, names crackel" he heald out a talon to shake

@@BlinkZ, "good answer" cheerlee said glad to see how he responded "well for the time bit I know theres a spot for you day side as I am hurting on teachers. I'm teaching the kids to learn their magic your back round in history could help inspre them more for it. you have free rain over your lessons so with that any questions?" the teacher asked

@@GingerLightning, As she aproched the house she could see it had seen better days in terms of care and such. the screen door had a spider web of a crack for example. Along with the garen over growing onto the porch. There was signs of life but no pony going to the door yet, could be waiting on ginger or maybe summer bead to be back home who knows?

In the forrest the unicorn with the broken horn looked up at it "its a long story, but its not why im here have you seen a batpony, he looks more grey then black and has bright red mane? we got separated" he said to namless @@The Cerberus, seeing the pegisi crash next to namelss the unicorn jumped back unsure if he was hostel or not but still ready in a tense postion  

at the library

As scar would walk into the library he would see a bord looking coolwhip pageing thru what looked like a portfolio with news clipings, he sighed then seeing scar walk in "didn't take you for a fast reader looking for more discord books?" he asked his bord expression turing to cheerfull seeing company

@@Yoshi89, "how cuould he not?" string shot said walking in nodding his thanks at fudge. "be there in a second" a unmistakenbul voice was herd. Soon a pink mare bounced on out seeing the twins "fudge and sunday! eeeee its so good to see you guys!" The earth pony bounced up and hugged the twins then seeing string shot hugged him too "and my little stringy!!! oooh what a treat!" 

The earth pony let the youngster go then looked at them "so what brings yall down to the shop, a party, your uncle ran out of cake for a wedding, oh plese tell me there isn't another wedding cake last one your uncle ordered cleared out the stock seriously who orders a cake the size of a gryphon?"

"its good to see you to aunti pinki, no weddings cakes don't worry" string shot said

"whew well then how can I help ya?" (first time writing pinki let me know if the coler text work or not)   

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9, Francis drew himself out of the defensive pose. Misty put her legs on the floor, and her sheilds fell onto the ground shortly before disappearing. "We were just wanting to help." Misty pointed out, sitting down on one of the still empty seats, near a window. "Although it wasn't necessary."

"That' a good thing." Francis quickly pointed out, looking to Brick. Noting that, trying to figure out what Summer Bead's motives for bullying, was the tip of the iceberg for the school, and also entirely unnecessary. "Well... We'll leave you alone I guess." He sat down next to Misty. "Unless you'd like the comfort, because of this Brick guy's bullying."

• Brohoof 1

Walleria took notice of the frantic flapping of scootaloo's wings. Even jumping up over the twig she didn't stay airborn.

Walleria slowed down and got to the same phase as Scootaloo flyed. Quickly catching on what the pro lem could be. "Hey scoots! Your flspping your wings to quick. Your pushing yourself down going that fast." Walleria landed and started to run again. "Try doing like this" she said and flapped her wings in a slower phase. The two where closing in on the library.

• Brohoof 1

Meanwhile, as the carnival wasn't open yet, Nightmare's father thought it might be a good idea to introduce himself to his son's teacher. He runs a hoof through his mane and slicks it back as he waited for miss Cheerilee's conversation with another pony to finish before he does such introductions.

• Brohoof 1

Gold rubbe his chin and shrugged ?nope i think i got htis handled. I'll come in around ten or so," he replied shaking the teacher hoof. the classsroom was qutie nice afterall, a great learning place for sure. He stood up and adjsuted his tie. "I'm sure the studetn will love me for sure." he coudln't wait to teach the history of ponies past to them. There was no telling how well behaved they be though.

• Brohoof 1

(OOC: I think a pink/magenta color would suffice for Pinkie Pie's text)

@@cwhip9,

Fudge and Sundae jumped a bit when Pinkie Pie introduced herself, not used to her usual jovial personality. They still smiled at her and welcomed her embrace, remembering how accommodating she was in welcoming them to Ponyville.

"Hi, Pinkie!" Sundae said once she was finally able to get a word in.

"Nice to see you again," Fudge agreed. "We need your help. There's a pony at school who could use some cheering up."

"Can you maybe bake a cake so we can welcome our friend Scar to Ponyville?" Sundae requested.

• Brohoof 1

evening (ooc let me take charge of time plese) as blood drops would wait a few students began to show up some notieing her others still waking up by the looks of things. These studentds seemed older then the day class she would have seen coming in. A young gryphon even trotted in sitting next to her then raised a eyebrow "ah your one of the new kids, names crackel" he heald out a talon to shake

Sorry, Crackle wasn't getting notifications of this rp

BARWEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB6g8od2K-4

The zombie filly looked at him and blinked "Blood Drops" she remarked shaking his talon with her hoof. She cut herself in the process though she didn't notice it. "So are you in the night class as well?" she asked him stupidly. She blinked waiting for the teacher to show up. "I was here for the day class, but I'm meant to be in the night class" she remarked.

She then pulled a bag of raisins out of her bag and began to nibble on them. She was allowed to eat in class, rather then cause a upset by doing something instinctual. 

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 1

3:20 pm (OOC will be posting the times to makes things easy for all)  

@@Lloyd, Kick starter shiged calming down a bit "its fine, look im sorry about that lets start over" he said going from the window looking back to the youngsters "names kick starter, and yes its no secret I got held back. Brick is mostly jelly but seriously as nice as it is to see you jump in like that be carful with brick and his gang their. " he said his eyes going towards brick and the his gang of ponys. Then back to the youngsters "wait, you guys are new right?" the colt asked

@@Flearia Dragondanser, Scootalo not one to miss a lesson or anything related to flying tried to mimic the dragons angel of attack to her flight. The youngster would notice she was getting a bit more of the ground but still not enough to gain full flight, more of a glide. And then it happened....As the youngster achived glidding scootaloo cried out in joy till she trip. And the trip turned into a pinwheel as she did achive flight it was seen by her and the dragon. So the trip and scarpes the philly got surprised scootaloo as after her pinwheel she sat their blinking trying to work out what just happened. Yet the victor was easily decided as they would see that scoots literly stopper her pinwheeling at the steps to the library.

"uh...." the youngster said blinking then looked at the dragon still un aware of the scarpes on her muzzle still "tie?" she asked

@@BlinkZ, @@Orange Sparks, Cheerliee smiled "10 would work should be a good peek at the class before I give them to you as ill start tomorrow with a magic lesson. " she says shaking the hoof cheerfuly. She was looking forward to golds teaching style. 

As the two got up cheerlee would notice  Nightmares father as she got up to lead gold out of the room. Seeing him slick his mane back chuckle was surpressed, she wasn't in the flirty mood but you never know.  "yes Mr...." she racked her brain as he did look familer but she couldn't place a name to the face

@@Yoshi89, "a welcoming cake! I do love making welcomeing cakes espicaly filling them with a surpise, dose he like surprise's? " The pink mare asked stopping the jumping then leading the 3 towards a display case of cakes that looked small enough for the 4 of them to eat. "i mean I have one with a pop out plushi, one with a pop out ballon and even one with a another cake that pops out of it" The mare said passing the display cakes labeled "welcome pop cakes"

"scar, scar, name rings a bell but...wait hold on a second!" 

She zoomed behind the counter pulling out a book scanning it "AH scar! I remember him the pony with the cool cape and legs" 

String shot nodded "that's him, he kind of had a ruff day with summer bead too maybe a pop cake might not be the best thing for the morning"

"your right that's too early for cake after breakfast unless" She close's the book put it back and leads the three of them towards a display case of "breakfast cakes" some shaped like doughnuts, pancakes, and anything you would find on your sunday morning table. "will these work?"  (ooc good text color?)

@@BloodDrops, The gryphon blinked at that last remake then seeing her cut her self he held his tallson back "woops sorry, I keep forgetting about the whole talons and hoofs" clearly embarrassed by his clumsiness."ya im part of the night class, having the teacher being a gryphon helps with moving to ponyvill recently. What about you just moved into town or a native?"  

It would be clear to blood drops this youngster zombys and such havnt trotted in his life, probably something that will help her in the long run.

@@cwhip9

Lunaris smiles "Ah hello miss Cheerilee correct? my name is Lunaris Souls, my son night Song started today, he's told me quite a lot about how nice you are. You didn't stop him playing with the uh...bunny he had, and I thought I should actually introduce myself properly" he says with a slight bow and smiles "I know we may be a bit...eccentric, but such is the life of owning and running a carnival. Got to stand out and all"

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9

Misty and Francis both shrugged. "We kinda are new, this is our- uh, my first day, here at the moment."

Misty turned to Kickstarter, smiling, she hadn't done bad through doing good. Which was great to know. "It's my second day here still." She turned away from the window, and to Kickstarter. "What about you?" She asked gesturing a hoof towards Kickstarter.

• Brohoof 1