Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@The Cerberus, seeing the pegisi crash next to namelss the unicorn jumped back unsure if he was hostel or not but still ready in a tense postion    

at the library As scar would walk into the library he would see a bord looking coolwhip pageing thru what looked like a portfolio with news clipings, he sighed then seeing scar walk in "didn't take you for a fast reader looking for more discord books?" he asked his bord expression turing to cheerfull seeing company

@@cwhip9,

Scar

"No, This book told enough"  "Just came to return it."Scar said as he levitated the book from his saddlebag to give it to Coolwhip "And besides, I still have to read the another book I borrowed."

@The Cerberus, seeing the pegisi crash next to namelss the unicorn jumped back unsure if he was hostel or not but still ready in a tense postion     

Gleaming Grin

As Grin got back on his hoofs, he noticed that his fall had seemingly scared the unicorn. "Sorry, We mean no harm, we were just curious, and I happened to land on a weak branch it seems." (mask not visible)

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

"native, We are just nocturnal. Though we don't get out as much, since we get hungry" she said blinking. She wouldn't say that her species used to eat ponies, though that wasn't that accurate. More like drank the ponies species. She let out a small yawn showing her teeth. She didn't eat ponies anymore, well nor did her species, she instead ate other more nutritional substitutes. 

"Where is the teacher? Or do we teach ourselves?" she questioned him.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@The Cerberus@@cwhip9,

Ginger Lightning consided turning around...No pony seemed to be home after all...And perhaps by the look of their garden and lawn perhaps no pony was home for quite A while...She decided to knock again anyway to see if any pony would answer the door...

"What is with Pegasi and crashing all the time? This one time a bright yellow one almost crashed on my face! and don't say that wasn't a Pegasus, I can smell that its a pegasus..." Nameless blossom's tail said.

"That was very rude...Some Pegasus can't help it because their wings are to big or too small...Or perhaps they hit a rough wind...So go apologize to the poor Pegasus." Nameless said to her tail.

"Fine, I'm Sssssorry!"Her tail said with attatude to the Pegasus...

Edited by GingerLightning
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

"What is with Pegasi and crashing all the time? This one time a bright yellow one almost crashed on my face! and don't say that wasn't a Pegasus, I can smell that its a pegasus..." Nameless blossom's tail said. "That was very rude...Some Pegasus can't help it because their wings are to big or too small...Or perhaps they hit a rough wind...So go apologize to the poor Pegasus." Nameless said to her tail. "Fine, I'm Sssssorry!"Her tail said with attatude to the Pegasus...
@@GingerLightning, @@cwhip9,  

Grin shook his head. "No need to apologize, It was fully my fault" "We got curious after noticing this...he? she? it? ...your tail." "And came to investigate." He looked up at now hanging broken branch. "And like said, tree didn't agree with me standing on its branch." "So... sorry for my....surprising arrival."

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, @@cwhip9,

"Alright...And I'm a she thank you very much!"Nameless blossom's tail growled ... she flicked her tongue like a snake that is about to strike...

"Also...What do you mean by 'We'? I only see one of you..." She sniffed the air and flicked her tongue like a reptile tasting the air... She moved awfully close to Grin her pupils were slits as she looked at him... If Grin had another sent besides his own Nameless Blossom's tail would notice by now...

"That is rude!" Nameless blossom said punching  her tail on the top of her head... her tail responded by biting her right back leg...

"OW!" "OW!" they both said at the same time...

Ginger Lightning knocked before taking a few steps back from the door.

• Brohoof 1

@@Orange Sparks, Cheerliee blinked then remembered the bunny the stallion was talking about "well Mr Souls like to have the students feel relaxed day one coming into class, we have so many showing up as this year keeps going who am I to make the new kids feel out of place?" she said with a smile. This stallion was a looker for sure but did she really have time for a stallion? Wonder what cards this one will...she stopped herself with that thinking remembering she was still in the school house and not a dinner.

@@Lloyd,  "well welcome to ponyville then, ive been hear about 4 years now before then I lived in appaloosa and before then Manity(OOC Italy) and the list go's on but in a nutshell ive been everywhere" he said relaxing with talking with the youngsters. "drove cheerlee nuts my first day as she had to ask where I'm from" he said chuckling.

@@The Cerberus,@@GingerLightning,    At the library
"im impressed not many your age are power readers hopefully string shot could learn that from you" coolwhip said with a chuckle, "by the way I hear summer bead is at it again don't let some of them intimidate you too much. If you read as well as you learn they'll work for you sooner then you think. Or you could own a library, not much work and a good side job" he said

In the forests
The unicorn looked back at the two then more confusingly at the mare with the talking tale "well listen as odd as a gretting this is I really need to find my brother, If you see a batpony with a re and white mane plies please bring him to the school soon. He...." the colt pause then shook his head "just keep am eye out for him plies, excess me" he began to set off again Calling out "CRESENT! " he said looking hear and their  

At the house a gruff voice was herd "hold on hold on" Finaly a tired looking pony approached the door who was taller then ginger and a smell came from him you wouldn't want at a dinner party as he parched the screen door. Probably one of the tallest ponys she had met if not the same size as big Mack pretty near it. 

The stallion had a dark brown coat similar to summer beads but only with messier mane. "arnt you supposed to be in school?" he asked

@@BloodDrops, Crakel shrugged   "Mr beak will be hear soon he sometimes shows up late on the first day he did so last year but he was also walking in with smoke all over him, so right now everyone's betting how he'll show up this year" the gryphon giggled.  

@@cwhip9,

Lunairs smiles "well I truly appreciate it,  I'm really hopping I won't have to have my son change schools again, losing his mother was hard enough, but the bullying he got for it among other things at the last school..it made his life..well his namesake really, a Nightmare" he sighs "Well I won't take too much more of your time, if you'd like to ever uhm...spend some time with this 'ere stallion, you can find me at the carnival" he says before he turns to leave, he quickly turns around and kisses her cheek "A parting gift as a thank you for accepting my son into your shcool"

• Brohoof 1

Crakel shrugged   "Mr beak will be hear soon he sometimes shows up late on the first day he did so last year but he was also walking in with smoke all over him, so right now everyone's betting how he'll show up this year" the gryphon giggled.  

Blood Drops nodded "Well in that case, I'll have a nap until he shows up. The later he is, the longer i get to sleep for" she giggled. She then had a nap under her desk, next to the radiator. Where it was nice and warm, she then got hungry, woke up and then began eating as well.

• Brohoof 1

@@The Cerberus, @@cwhip9,

"Alright...And I'm a she thank you very much!"Nameless blossom's tail growled ... she flicked her tongue like a snake that is about to strike...

"Also...What do you mean by 'We'? I only see one of you..." She sniffed the air and flicked her tongue like a reptile tasting the air... She moved awfully close to Grin her pupils were slits as she looked at him... If Grin had another sent besides his own Nameless Blossom's tail would notice by now...

"That is rude!" Nameless blossom said punching  her tail on the top of her head... her tail responded by biting her right back leg...

"OW!" "OW!" they both said at the same time...

In the forests The unicorn looked back at the two then more confusingly at the mare with the talking tale "well listen as odd as a gretting this is I really need to find my brother, If you see a batpony with a re and white mane plies please bring him to the school soon. He...." the colt pause then shook his head "just keep am eye out for him plies, excess me" he began to set off again Calling out "CRESENT! " he said looking hear and their

@@GingerLightning, @@cwhip9,

Grin was wary with snake-tail staring at him but didn't show fear. "Yeah...we.." he muttered something to himself and then continued raising his hoof like he was holding something. "You see...." He was cut short when Nameless punched her tail. Laughter of amusement was heard and mostly white grinning mask with red light in it's eye-holes appeared over Grin's hoof. Grin gave a authoritative gaze at the mask and laughter ended and same voice spoke. "Yes. We."

"Aright" He agreed to a unicorn's wish.

At the library "im impressed not many your age are power readers hopefully string shot could learn that from you" coolwhip said with a chuckle, "by the way I hear summer bead is at it again don't let some of them intimidate you too much. If you read as well as you learn they'll work for you sooner then you think. Or you could own a library, not much work and a good side job" he said

Scar shrugged. "It comes naturally." He nodded "I know I shouldn't react to his words, and after I learned that I'm not only one, he lost his power mostly." "And maybe, but I don't see myself becoming boss or own anything, I would be more like...adventurer of sort." 

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9, @@The Cerberus,

Nameless blossom's tail looked at the mask and glared at it... "That looks evil! You should get rid of it!" she said with a hiss...

Nameless Blossom raised her hoof to punch her tail again then  took a deep breath and put her hoof down...

"Look you can't just judge every thing or every pony by their appearance...After all our aunt and uncle chose to keep us... Even though you're different  than than their tails...I mean their tails are less dragon like...They're more like snakes and they're helpful and obedient...Mean while you look like a small dragon and is sassy, mean, disobedient, and unhelpful...And our markings are different than theirs..." Nameless blossom said to her tail...

"Yeah but we look just like mom...And our cutie mark reminds auntie of our dad...I bet they are right...We could see them if it wasn't for the accident..." Her tail said...

Nameless Blossom's expression changed to a sullen some what depressed look..."You know I don't like to talk about that..." she said clinching her teeth.

"Well school was dismissed a while ago...I was wondering if Summer Bead was Ok and if I could talk with him...I heard  he went home early,sick... I wanted to talk to him because he Said some pretty hurtful things to me.." Ginger Lightning said feeling as though she could vomit...her sense of smell has always been more sensitive than other ponies...She hid the fact she could vomit pretty well...She also thought that perhaps she should have disguised herself before knocking at the door...

• Brohoof 1

@@GingerLightning,@@cwhip9,

@cwhip9, @The Cerberus,   Nameless blossom's tail looked at the mask and glared at it... "That looks evil! You should get rid of it!" she said with a hiss... Nameless Blossom raised her hoof to punch her tail again then  took a deep breath and put her hoof down... "Look you can't just judge every thing or every pony by their appearance...After all our aunt and uncle chose to keep us... Even though you're different  than than their tails...I mean their tails are less dragon like...They're more like snakes and they're helpful and obedient...Mean while you look like a small dragon and is sassy, mean, disobedient, and unhelpful...And our markings are different than theirs..." Nameless blossom said to her tail... "Yeah but we look just like mom...And our cutie mark reminds auntie of our dad...I bet they are right...We could see them if it wasn't for the accident..." Her tail said... Nameless Blossom's expression changed to a sullen some what depressed look..."You know I don't like to talk about that..." she said clinching her teeth.

"Well, you could say it's evil, but only as evil I let it to be." Grin explained calmly after Nameless had finished with her tail. then Mask floated off from his hoof and looked the tail at close "But one can't get rid of me" "It would be as hard as to get you off from that poor creature." Mask gave a glare at Nameless before continuing. "If not harder." It then floated closer to Nameless' face "Accident you say, tell me..." it was cut short when Grin grabbed it in what looked like a magical grip. "Excuse it, It's kinda a jerk." He gave a angry glance at it.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

A little Alicorn stumbles into Pinkie's shop. He is little but it is still tall. He has a flowing mane, slit blue eyes and his cutie mark is a blueish white Tornado. He stays silent when walking in, observing what is going on in the shop before making a move. 

• Brohoof 2

Noticing and also hearing Scootalo's cheer as the small tip given did wonders for her flying. "See? Isn't tha-" tough the small dragon didn't get to say much more as the filly made an airial somersault and crashed into the Library stairs, hitting herself and getting various bruises.

An uncontrollable giggle escaped the small dragon as she herself tumbled down beside her new friend, helping her dust of some dust from the crash.

Seeing her new friend looking to the stairs and meakly declared a tie. Walleria snorted. "Pfft, coulda won that if I wanted to. But what's a win if there's no challenge!" She said a bit to boostfull and a bit playfully. Nudging Scootaloo in the side. "First things first, we'll get you used to fly with thouse wings of yours and then, We will have the race of the ages!"

By the boostfullness and loudness coming from the dragon there wouldn't be an imposibility that it was heard troughout the whole of village!

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 1

As she had proclaimed her intent to the world around them! Attleast the ponies or creatures within earshot. The small dragon turned to her friend with a toothy smile, "So what ya up to now then scoots!? Our 'tie' to the library show'd that you need flying lessons. Know any good spot for that?"

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,@@The Cerberus

"I know how that feels..."Nameless Blossom said glaring at her tail...

"I regret nothing...Also it wouldn't hurt to talk about the accident..."Her tail said looking at Nameless blossom as though she actually had respect for her at this moment.

"No,It actually does hurt to talk about it... It hurts a lot..."Nameless blossom said tears ran down her cheeks as she started to cry...

"That's what you said last time, and the time before that,and the time before that,and the time before that...All the way back to when they found us after it happened... And because of this I say this: You always were a wimp..."Her tail said as she 'stood' tall...

Nameless Blossom stood there silent for five seconds before responding.

"Yeah, right...Was that supposed to hurt? I've felt punches that hit harder than that..."Nameless Blossom said to her tail with a growl...

Her tail looked a little shocked. :o_o:  Okay...Very shocked...

"Can I speak with summer bead?" Ginger Lightning asked who she assumed was Summer Bead's father...

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9, @,

Fudge and Sundae looked with their mouths open at all the cakes they could possibly give to Scar. All of them looked so good that they wished they could bring each one of them over!

"Wish we knew what his favorite food is," Sundae said. "Maybe we can give him a surprise flavor instead of a popping surprise."

"Maybe a cookie cake," Fudge suggested. "Everyone liked the cookies our mom made. No one can turn down cookies in a cake, right?"

Neither of the twins noticed the silver blue-eyed alicorn behind them while they were conferring their options until they looked his way past String.

"I bet that colt over there knows," Sundae told String, casually pointing at Lord Senvious.

Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 2

"I know how that feels..."Nameless Blossom said glaring at her tail... "I regret nothing...Also it wouldn't hurt to talk about the accident..."Her tail said looking at Nameless blossom as though she actually had respect for her at this moment. "No,It actually does hurt to talk about it... It hurts a lot..."Nameless blossom said tears ran down her cheeks as she started to cry... "That's what you said last time, and the time before that,and the time before that,and the time before that...All the way back to when they found us after it happened... And because of this I say this: You always were a wimp..."Her tail said as she 'stood' tall... Nameless Blossom stood there silent for five seconds before responding. "Yeah, right...Was that supposed to hurt? I've felt punches that hit harder than that..."Nameless Blossom said to her tail with a growl... Her tail looked a little shocked.   Okay...Very shocked...

@@GingerLightning,@@cwhip9

"I wish I had a mouth, popcorn would be good accompaniment for such entertaining Drama" The Mask, still in the  magical grip said slightly mockingly. Grin rolled his different colored eyes and gave a another angry glance at the Mask. Mask just made a movement that looked like it shrugged(despite the lack of body)and then Grin looked at Nameless again. "I have to agree with...your tail that you should talk about whatever happened, but with who, that's your business." His voice was calm and friendly regardless the slight grin on his face.

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9, @,

Fudge and Sundae looked with their mouths open at all the cakes they could possibly give to Scar. All of them looked so good that they wished they could bring each one of them over!

"Wish we knew what his favorite food is," Sundae said. "Maybe we can give him a surprise flavor instead of a popping surprise."

"Maybe a cookie cake," Fudge suggested. "Everyone liked the cookies our mom made. No one can turn down cookies in a cake, right?"

Neither of the twins noticed the silver blue-eyed alicorn behind them while they were conferring their options until they looked his way past String.

"I bet that colt over there knows," Sundae told String, casually pointing at Lord Senvious.

"Lets see here...." He carefully looks on the counters for anything to eat and spots a tray of cookies. "I'll be damned...." He says as he grabs the tray of cookies and begins to chow down on it. Not realizing he is being watched. If they would happen to look at his cutie mark it is a blueish white tornado, his mane is flowing white and blue, and his coat is silvery-overcast.

• Brohoof 1

@, Cheerliee's blush grew pretty fast as she was kissed for she didn't expect that, yet she wont say it was bad ethier  "Th,thanks I guess I could swing by the carnival later this week" she stammered "and your welcome I look forward to what your son can show us" she wanted to say sorry about his wife but she didn't know how. Aside from the romantic lines coming to her she was cut off be the reminder of her job ....

@@BloodDrops, Blood drops would likely hear some of the students reaction to see the kiss some cheering some giggling and then the typical rumors began to be herd. "cheerlie has a special sompony eeee!"

"wait that's her colt friend?"

"ha! told you so where's my 20bits?"

The gryphon didn't pay much atenction do to his daring doo book he was reading after she said she would nap.

@@The Cerberus, @@Flearia Dragondanser, as scar got done saying his line about being an adventure the loud obnoxious young dragon could be her through the door. Coolwhip was going to respond with something about looking into being a PI but the noise unfocused him "who the hey?" he asked out loud.

"one second scar" he said walking to the door opening it to see the young dragon and the young pegisi on the door step with the pegisi laughing un aware of the stallion.

"That's a cool idea wally soon ill fly as fast as rainbow dash with that idea" she said dusting herself off

"my question is not on flying but who's louder" coolwhip said making scootalo freeze. The young crusader turned smiling like one claiming she didn't steal cookies

"woops, hi Mr coolwhip" her I didn't do it smile changed to curiosity "um odd question do you have any books on flying? ooh and racing and daring doo?!" she asked

The unicorn sighed then chuckled "bout time you got a flying partner im sure I have something for you" The stallion look at the dragon "a dragon at cheerliees school this will be a interesting year I do have dragon text books for you as well. cheerliee asked me about that" he said leading the youngsters in the library "just be a bit more quiet ok lady's scar here is also into adventure" he said nodding at scar

@@GingerLightning, -summer beads house
The stallions expression went from annoyance to shock "wait, he's still going to school? look kid summer ran away months ago I think you have the wrong house. if you see him again tell him the doors open" the stallion walked away from ginger more into the house......

@@GingerLightning, @@The Cerberus, -in the Forrest

The unicron with the broken horn still looked worried as he didn't hear a response from who ever cresent was, he turned toward the two of them "I don't suppose you two or....four know the Forrest well, are you sure you haven't seen a batpony?" he said more worried now then anything else.

@, @@Yoshi89, String shot turned toward the newcomer and said "hello think you can" then saw him eat the cookies

"hey now do eat all of them now" the pink mare took the cookie tray from the young Alicorn "but because your new in town ill allow it this once I'm pinkie pie and who are you?" she beamed happily

String shot wasn't sure how to react honestly but was glad pinkie did something about it.

• Brohoof 1

@, Cheerliee's blush grew pretty fast as she was kissed for she didn't expect that, yet she wont say it was bad ethier  "Th,thanks I guess I could swing by the carnival later this week" she stammered "and your welcome I look forward to what your son can show us" she wanted to say sorry about his wife but she didn't know how. Aside from the romantic lines coming to her she was cut off be the reminder of her job ....

@@BloodDrops, Blood drops would likely hear some of the students reaction to see the kiss some cheering some giggling and then the typical rumors began to be herd. "cheerlie has a special sompony eeee!"

"wait that's her colt friend?"

"ha! told you so where's my 20bits?"

The gryphon didn't pay much atenction do to his daring doo book he was reading after she said she would nap.

@@The Cerberus, @@Flearia Dragondanser, as scar got done saying his line about being an adventure the loud obnoxious young dragon could be her through the door. Coolwhip was going to respond with something about looking into being a PI but the noise unfocused him "who the hey?" he asked out loud.

"one second scar" he said walking to the door opening it to see the young dragon and the young pegisi on the door step with the pegisi laughing un aware of the stallion.

"That's a cool idea wally soon ill fly as fast as rainbow dash with that idea" she said dusting herself off

"my question is not on flying but who's louder" coolwhip said making scootalo freeze. The young crusader turned smiling like one claiming she didn't steal cookies

"woops, hi Mr coolwhip" her I didn't do it smile changed to curiosity "um odd question do you have any books on flying? ooh and racing and daring doo?!" she asked

The unicorn sighed then chuckled "bout time you got a flying partner im sure I have something for you" The stallion look at the dragon "a dragon at cheerliees school this will be a interesting year I do have dragon text books for you as well. cheerliee asked me about that" he said leading the youngsters in the library "just be a bit more quiet ok lady's scar here is also into adventure" he said nodding at scar

@@GingerLightning, -summer beads house

The stallions expression went from annoyance to shock "wait, he's still going to school? look kid summer ran away months ago I think you have the wrong house. if you see him again tell him the doors open" the stallion walked away from ginger more into the house......

@@GingerLightning, @@The Cerberus, -in the Forrest

The unicron with the broken horn still looked worried as he didn't hear a response from who ever cresent was, he turned toward the two of them "I don't suppose you two or....four know the Forrest well, are you sure you haven't seen a batpony?" he said more worried now then anything else.

@, @@Yoshi89, String shot turned toward the newcomer and said "hello think you can" then saw him eat the cookies

"hey now do eat all of them now" the pink mare took the cookie tray from the young Alicorn "but because your new in town ill allow it this once I'm pinkie pie and who are you?" she beamed happily

String shot wasn't sure how to react honestly but was glad pinkie did something about it.

"No... give them back!" He snaps. Taking the cooking the tray from Pinkie and eats the rest of the cookies. "I'm Lord Senvious..." Pinkie notices that he is an Alicorn for sure. His mane flows and he tosses the empty tray into the nearby trash can. "Identify yourself." He says, demanding.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

@The Cerberus, @Flearia Dragondanser, as scar got done saying his line about being an adventure the loud obnoxious young dragon could be her through the door. Coolwhip was going to respond with something about looking into being a PI but the noise unfocused him "who the hey?" he asked out loud.   "one second scar" he said walking to the door opening it to see the young dragon and the young pegisi on the door step with the pegisi laughing un aware of the stallion.   "That's a cool idea wally soon ill fly as fast as rainbow dash with that idea" she said dusting herself off   "my question is not on flying but who's louder" coolwhip said making scootalo freeze. The young crusader turned smiling like one claiming she didn't steal cookies   "woops, hi Mr coolwhip" her I didn't do it smile changed to curiosity "um odd question do you have any books on flying? ooh and racing and daring doo?!" she asked   The unicorn sighed then chuckled "bout time you got a flying partner im sure I have something for you" The stallion look at the dragon "a dragon at cheerliees school this will be a interesting year I do have dragon text books for you as well. cheerliee asked me about that" he said leading the youngsters in the library "just be a bit more quiet ok lady's scar here is also into adventure" he said nodding at scar

@@Flearia Dragondanser,

Scar recognized Walleria's voice outside and watched Coolwhip to walk to the door.  When he heard his name he walked there too and greeted Walleria. "Hi, Walleria."

@GingerLightning, @The Cerberus, -in the Forrest The unicron with the broken horn still looked worried as he didn't hear a response from who ever cresent was, he turned toward the two of them "I don't suppose you two or....four know the Forrest well, are you sure you haven't seen a batpony?" he said more worried now then anything else.

@@GingerLightning, Grin turned surprised at the unicorn, he was unaware that he was still there. "Sorry, Haven't seen anything besides plants and us" he explained, he then gave a asking look towards the Mask, it shook itself little bit. "Haven't noticed anything else than you three, tail and usual wild creatures of Everfree."  

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 2

@@The Cerberus,@@cwhip9,  

"Yea let's do it!" Walleria smiled to her new friend. "But um... Who's Rainbow Dash?" She said tilting her head. Tough before she could get an answer a pony came up behind them.

"Um that was me. Sorry Mister." Looking up at him, giving him her usual big smily grin!

As the two was led in and told about the books another smile covered the small dragons snout. "OH! You already got them from yesterday?"

Once inside she saw Scar greeting her. "Hia Scar! You getting another book today too?"

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,

Blood Drops didn't appreciate being woken up, she stood up and looked around wondering what the commotion was about. She realized someone had kissed Cherlee. She began to giggle thinking this was a good time to mess around, she was easily influenced being a zombie pony after all. She picked up a small piece of paper and scrunched it up. She then tossed it at Cherlee, she then scrunched up more pieces of paper and began chucking them around the class.  

There was a pot of paint from the previous class, she kicked it with her hoof and sprayed yellow paint all over the floor, she then pushed the tray of paint off her desk. "WOOOOO, COLORS" she screamed.

@@cwhip9,

"That's neat, although I've never heard of Manity before." Misty said while loading up her game to continue it. "But I'm sure it's a real place, Astral might have mentioned it to me before." She put the headphones back on, and continued her game.

Francis turned to Misty and nodded in agreement. "I haven't heard of if either, Is it nice in manity?" He asked turning his head back to Kickstarter.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9, @,

Fudge and Sundae just stared at Lord Senvious as he devoured the cookies on the tray and confronted Pinkie Pie when she tried to take them away. They took either side of String Shot, thinking it best not to get involved.

"What a greedy colt," Sundae whispered to nopony in particular.

"Where'd he come from?" Fudge asked to himself.

• Brohoof 1