Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Sundae noticed Quill's uncomfortable nature in her question. After she had finished, she darted her eyes again to Cheerilee's desk to check if the coast was clear. She knew she wasn't supposed to be passing notes and ran the risk of getting caught to early in the school year but she looked at Quill again and held out her outstretched hoof. "Can you give this note to that filly, please?" Sundae whispered, pointing to Cyan Flare's desk.

• Brohoof 3

@@Yoshi89,

Quill sighed. "Fine.." She took the note and with her magic put the note on Cyan's desk with haste so he could not look back to she who did that, but she was one of the few unicorns in the class so if he'd spotted the magic well not much of a leap was needed to figure she'd past it to him but she was not going to cover for the filly and would tell him Sundae passed it to her. 

@@Wolves

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Bracket Sparks, While Misty waited for her question to be answered, she turned back to Stormy. "Don't worry about it Stormy, I know a lot about dragons." She turned back to the dragon. "Astral has taught me many things." Misty said turning back to Stormy with a smile. "Did you know that dragons only age if you let them practice greed?" She asked turning back to the dragon once more.

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mentis Soliloquy

Walleria quickly thanked and looked at the pencil that Quill hand lended her and recongniced it a little when she got an explenation. Tough now shealso realiced another thing. Every other kid in this school had something she didn't. A bag that hold the pencil and papers... Well she had gotten one this morning, but she didn't realice she needed to have it with her!

@

"Astral always told me that dragons are greedy hoarders." She said, wasn't exactly very polite. "Are you in anyway like other dragons?" "Or are you diffrent?" While Misty waited for her question to be answered, she turned back to Stormy. "Don't worry about it Stormy, I know a lot about dragons." "Astral has taught me many things." "Did you know that dragons only age if you let them practice greed?" 

Having her left wing twitch heavily at once again hearing the statement that she was supposed to be a greedy hoarder! Then hearing the Zebra telling that she know a lot about dragons. made another heavier twitch from her wing and swiping her tail vigourously!

"For your information! I AM NOT GREEDY!" She snorted out, making a small blue cloud from her nosedrills. "Only adult dragons hoards and we do not grow with greed!" She glared at the Zebra, Already deciding that she didn't not like her. "What you gonna come up with next? That we only eat crystals?"

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

Seeing the pencil passed towards Walleria by quill made cheerlee smile glad to see friendship happening so soon for the dragon She pulled up a check list of names checking of the new arviavls and few she didn't write down she smelt smoke looking back up at the class seeing Walleria looking cross at Misty

"walleria, misty, everything all right?" she asked. Last thing she needed ontop of late students was a very annoyed and young dragon. to boot.  

@@Mentis Soliloquy, @@Yoshi89, She saw the note passing between ponys but decuded not to jump on them this early but it would be a good moment to address the rules with this bunch she thought "well everypony with every one accounted for it seems welcome to school new ones and old alike" she pushed her chair with wheels on it towards one of the chalk boards in the room that had a the big lettering of SCHOOL RULES above her.

(@everypony )"who can tell me, those of you that were hear last year are the rules here? she asked chalk ready in her hoof

"uh, play lots of games!" said one student

"find our cuti marks?" asked dinky doo

"something with homework" said another

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 2

For your information! I AM NOT GREEDY!" She snorted out, making a small blue cloud from her nosedrills. "Only adult dragons hoards and we do not grow with greed!" She glared at the Zebra, Already deciding that she didn't not like her. "What you gonna come up with next? That we only eat crystals?"

Misty looked a bit angry at the dragons response. "I was only asking a question." She turned to cheerilee. "Everythings fine, I wasn't trying to start a fight or anything." She looked at the dragon. "And I've only been told dragons are capable of digesting crystals." She leaned back in her chair. "If you only ate crystals you would die of malnutrition."

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@@cwhip9,

Hearing Cherilee ask if everything was ok made Walleria snapp out a bit. 'Am I already causing trouble...' She tought just as the Zebra, Misty said  it was fine and then telling her about she only know that she could digest them. "It's ok. Sorry." She said to Cherilee before quickly turning to Misty again. "Yes we can, But if I only ate them i'd be fat. Crystals are candy" she quickly replyed before turning back to the front and listened interesting to what rules there would be!

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@Flearia Dragondanser, Misty smiled, then looked confused. "Wait, What?!" Misty realized that Astral never told her crystal was the equivalent of candy to dragons. "So you're saying that crystals are rock candy to dragons?" She asked putting her front hooves forward while leaning her chair forward. "Woah!" Misty had forgotten that Astral told her not to lean too far forward in her chair or it'll fall over. "OW!" And she not only tipped her chair over, but the desk in front of her too. she held on of her slim legs which had a scratch on it. and suddenly, she was crying.

Edited by Frannis

(edited)

@

"Yea, we... my own race, mostly eats frui-" she didn't get to end her sentance before Misty had leaned to far and made the desk tipp over,  smacking down on her tail! "OW!" she whined and pulled it out from the fallen desk before lifting it up with one of her claws and looking down at Misty. "What was that good for?" she said with an anoyed snort before seeing that Misty had hurt herself falling down. On instinct she pulled her tail bellow Misty and pulled her up on the chair with it before jumping back up on her own chair, trynig to inspect the scratch.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

(edited)

@@Flearia Dragondanser, Misty rubbed her leg. "Sorry, I wasn't trying to hurt you." She rubbed the scratch. "Does it look bad?" Misty asked, feeling something weird on the back of her leg. wincing when she saw it. "How did I not feel that?" She looked up to Cheerilee. "Do we have any gauges?" She asked, trying to stand up. "Woah!" And then falling over onto Walleria. "Sorry!" she said backing away. "My legs aren't exactly built for my weight." She turned her leg trying to see the back of it. "And there's that."

Edited by Frannis

@, @@Flearia Dragondanser, Cherlee quickly got up moving towards Misty, the scratch was deep but nothing to call the ER about. Summer bead on seeing the falling down dragon and zebra couldn't help but laugh.

Cherlee was too focused on helping misty out to scold summer bead she inspteced the leg. "well hunny just be carful with these chairs. but don't worry I got something for the leg" she said getting up going to her aid cupboard she cam back with a lollipop band aids and guaz. As she did this one student asked "is don't tip the chairs one of those rules?" he asked

setting the lollipop next to misty she said "now misty just hang tight" she wrapped the medical tape with the guaz around the leg giving her the lollipop. to suck on to help with the pain. As the mare applied the pressure as lightly as possible some students looked on.

"she going to be ok ms cheerlee?" asked string shot yoyo in his mouth trying to be helpful

"she'll be fine stringy, the lolie helping hunny?" she asked misty

• Brohoof 3

@@cwhip9

As Misty once again crashed into Walleria there could be heard a laugh in the classroom, Cherilee was soon beside them and helping Misty with the cut. After seeing that Misty was ok, Walleria, put her eyes on the pony that the laugh was coming from! What she saw was a bigger colt, not nessesary much taller then the others but defenetly bigger. and not the muscular kind! "Whats so funny!" she asked while glarig dagger at him!

• Brohoof 2

*Sunset stood up and walked up to the front of the class*

"ENOUGH OF THIS!" sunset said with a booming voice "im sick of the arguments and laughter at our newest dragon its not fair on her stop judging for what she is and well instead of Zecora telling us about dragons why not let a real dragon tell us and whoever is laughing try put yourself in the other persons shoes she may be a dragon but she has feelings too so walleria mind stepping up and come to the front and tell us what dragons are really like"

*Sunset smiles a nervous smile as he walks calmly to his seat*

• Brohoof 1

@@Sunset light,@@Flearia Dragondanser, @,

Baseplate stared over his glasses with an incredulous expression at Sunset, it was hardly his place to direct the class and Ms. Cheerilee already had a good handle on everything.

Speaking of which he turned to watch the first aid process, and when he saw the bandages he winced, Those would certainly hurt to remove with all this fur. 

• Brohoof 1

Scar followed the chaos in classroom, he didn't like it but couldn't but smile for the fact that he had turned from middle of attention to as noticeable as wind.

As Sunset said what he had to say Scar thought. "Sunset, here meet the Summer or whatever his name was"  

And took out pencil and paper waiting something to do.

• Brohoof 2

@@Sunset light,@@The Cerberus@@Illiad Easle@@Flearia Dragondanser

Cheerlee smiled hearing sunsets, her play ground monitor was back. "with that being said sunset could you please write the important rule of the class on the bord for the others to see." she said focusing more on the hurt pony then the rest of the class.

"come on dear lets get you back up, easy now" she said gingerly helping the zebra off the floor nodding at the dragon to help out as well.

• Brohoof 1

@@cwhip9,@,  @@Sunset light

"ENOUGH OF THIS!" sunset said with a booming voice "im sick of the arguments and laughter at our newest dragon its not fair on her stop judging for what she is and well instead of Zecora telling us about dragons why not let a real dragon tell us and whoever is laughing try put yourself in the other persons shoes she may be a dragon but she has feelings too so walleria mind stepping up and come to the front and tell us what dragons are really like"

Giving a thankfull smile to the blue pony with a horn who had just stood up for her, Walleria feelt prompt to go up there but also feelt like she didn't want to. She had already made to much a mess, What was Banner going to say about it all? Most possibly she wouldn't be glad.

She then moved at Cherilee's motion to help Misty up and trying to be extra carefull when doing so as she used her wings and claws to levitate Misty up on the chair again while afterwards landing on the backrest on the same chair.

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

"I am really late for school...oh,no I'm gonna crash,Eek!" a bright yellow Pegasus filly flailed her unproportionally large wings to try to prevent herself from crashing but crashed trough a few trees into the ground  outside infront of the school's entryway.

• Brohoof 1

@@Sunset light, Misty raised an eyebrow. "My name's Misty, not Zecora." She said picking up her pencil that had fell on the floor. "And anything I said about dragons I was told by somepony else." She said picking up a piece of paper that was also on the floor, with her mouth. "Which means anything I said is stereotypical, and may not be true for all dragons." She said, casually levitating a pencil. "And perhaps Walleria can tell us how she's diffrent."

@@GingerLightning, Hearing a crash outside string shot looked out the window seeing a yellow pegisi recovering from a fall. without saying a word he went outside to investigate. Cheerlee was too busy focusing on misty to bother, As string shot saw the yellow filly he helped her up.

"hey are you ok?" the young colt asked

(edited)

@@GingerLightning,@@cwhip9,

Scar saw String shot leave the class and walked to the window to see what String had seen and after seeing yellow pegasus and went after him . As he arrived to them String had helped pegasus to her hoofs, Scar got closer and asked carefully. "Do you need help? Should I get Cheerlee?

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 2

@

Stormy acknowledged Misty when she told him about her questions, and made a move to help her up when the desk fell over but Cheerilee and Walleria were faster. Stormy then took notice when the new blue unicorn stood at the front of the class. 

Obnoxious much? Stormy thought, though it wasn't nice of him he thought that sunset was being a bit snobby taking charge of the class. Nothing even remotely chaotic had happened yet! compared to the storms stormy loved to watch. Stormy chuckled at the coincident between his hobby and his name. He stared at the unicorn, as he turned around and wrote on the board. turning his attention to Misty as she sat back into her now returned to its upright position.

"You okay Misty?"

• Brohoof 4

@@Mentis Soliloquy, @@Yoshi89,

Sundae Smiled as Quill levitated the note away from her hoof and onto Cyan's desk. "Thanks," she whispered back.

@, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

Fudge's eyes grew wider than dinner plates when Walleria growled at Misty for calling her greedy. He shielded his face with his hooves when she snorted smoke from her nostrils and slowly let them down as the dragon became more relaxed. He chuckled when she said eating only gems can make her fat. "It's a good thing I can't eat gems," he said. "Otherwise I'd be too big for this desk."

He then turned around and saw Cheerilee tending to Misty on the floor. He hobbled out of his desk and walked over to where Cheerilee was tending to her wound. He reached into his saddlebag and pulled out a chocolate chip cookie. "Here," he said, holding it in front of Misty. "This should help. Cookies always make me feel better when I'm hurt."

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

@@Yoshi89, Misty grabbed the cookie. "Thanks." She said munching on it. "Mmm, who made this? It tastes good!" She said with a partly full mouth, while she stayed on the floor, now wondering what gave her the cut. "Yes I am Stormy." She said with her mouth full, making it harder to understand what she said, before gulping it down. "Thanks for asking." This time it was easier to hear her since her mouth wasn't full. she continued for a few more minutes nibbling bits out of the cookie.

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 4

@,

What now already feelt ike to many times, especialy in the morning! Walleria had gone from tense to relaxed to tens again! Staring down on the pony once again on the floor. Seeing the ponys around giving her their pity, Tough she herself had none!

"Misty, What do you think you know about dragons! About me! As clearly you have some twisted idea of what a dragon behaves like! So tell me what you think we are like. How else am I supposed to tell if I'm different or not from that idea of yours? Like how you'v already called me a greedy horder!"

• Brohoof 4