Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@@Flearia Dragondanser, Misty looked at her. "I don't, that's why I asked." She said, nibbling the cookie. "That's kinda the point of a question, to find out things you don't know about something." She said finishing the cookie. "Seriously, who made the cookie?" Misty asked putting both hooves forward. "Cause it is good!" She said eating some crumbs that were stuck in her fur.

• Brohoof 3

@

"Didn't you just say that you know a lot about us dragons? and that this Astral person had told you it all. Some lies about greed is the only way we grow, wich is hillarious!" Her face now turning into a frown. "So what is it? Do you know a  lot about us? Or is it that you are trying to get beneath my scales?"

"Don't worry about it Stormy, I know a lot about dragons."

• Brohoof 4

@@Flearia Dragondanser,  At that point Misty was now regretting ever asking Walleria the question. "Forget it." She stumbled trying to get up. "I guess Astral was wrong, and some dragons are diffrent." She got on her chair. "Now, can you tell us how you are diffrent?" She asked, trying to sound calm. "Nicely." Misty said interrupting Walleria just as she was reply to the question.

• Brohoof 2

@

Letting out a tired sigh. "Yes, Astral is very wrong! But as you can't explain what you know then I can't say what makes me different from your point of wiev. And to add, I'm not different more then i'd smaller then my nine siblings cus my egg was the furthest away when our father breathed his magic into our eggs, Only older dragons hoard and we grow with time just as any other living being. We fly and we breath magic while some also can controll magic with our mind." She stopd for a second. letting away her frown. "Do you want to know anything else?"

• Brohoof 5

@@Sunset light,@@The Cerberus@@Illiad Easle@@Flearia Dragondanser

Cheerlee smiled hearing sunsets, her play ground monitor was back. "with that being said sunset could you please write the important rule of the class on the bord for the others to see." she said focusing more on the hurt pony then the rest of the class.

"come on dear lets get you back up, easy now" she said gingerly helping the zebra off the floor nodding at the dragon to help out as well.

"I've kinda forgotten the rule but I guess it's"

*Stands up walks to the board*

"Respect each other no matter who or what they are?"

(In mind "I knew I was doing right but at the same time I don't feel good")

*Writes what he said onto the board a bit nervous of being a bad role model to the younger fillies*

• Brohoof 5

@@Yoshi89 Cyan spotted a note land next to her, and whipped around to figure out who had placed it there. She had assumed at first that it was the pony behind her, but the fully behind him had just exchanged a short word with him. 'I wonder who it was...' she thought, and she unfolded and read the note.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

@@Bracket Sparks, @@Wolves, @@Sunset light, @@Flearia Dragondanser, @,

"remember guys its good to ask questions just don't be hostile about it, and walleria no ponys going to be looking for a fight hear" (hoped I spellt that name right)

Cheerlee said getting up back to the board that sunset was writing on. Glad to see the situation was desculating with misty getting hurt she brought her focus back towards the main goal at hoof.

"Thank you sunset, yes as we've already seen respecting other is a must hear." cheerliee said getting back to her desk  

"you've all herd the saying a little respect go's a long way right. It helps with friendships jobs and more important stuff as you all get older" she said now scanning the room, "anypony else remember the rules?" she asked.

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 3

@,

Fudge smiled as Misty scarfed down his cookie which seemed to take the pain of her injury away. He tried to tell who made it but chuckled when Misty started pulling crumbs out of her hair and eating those, too. "My mom made it," he said, smiling. "She's a manedresser but she bakes cookies for Sundae and me. I'm glad you like it."

@@Sunset light,

Fudge then glanced over and saw Sunset writing a rule on the class board. "Can I write the next rule, Miss Cheerilee?" he asked.

@@Wolves,

Sundae's eyes never averted from Cyan as she unfolded the note. The paper had "I'm a blank flank, too!" and two S's scribbled on it in luminous purple gel ink. Soon, Sundae hoped, the filly would acknowledge her message by writing or looking back.

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,

Redwood's hoof shot up and she said, "Oh, never back down! That's one mah Pa always taught me."

She had been mostly ignoring what had been going on in the rest of class except for taking note of the dragon. Redwood wasn't really all that preoccupied with what was going in with her classmates.

• Brohoof 4

@@crispy fries, This surprised cheerless "very good redwood! its great to focus on your homework even though its hard at times, but part of that never backing down is staying focused on the homework." she said. She honestly never thought of framing homework like that till now. She made a note of it on her sticky notes thinking up a class project for the class later. She then realized poor sunset was still standing there.

@@Sunset light, "thanks sunset you can sit down now, anypony else?" she asked

• Brohoof 2

@@Yoshi89 Cyan Flare read the note silently, and noticed the 'SS' scribbled at the bottom. She smiled, and, whilst she sort of felt bad due to Sundae not having her cutie mark either, it was reassuring to know that she wasn't alone and that her new classmate had been nice enough to write the note. She turned over the piece of paper and wrote back on the other side. It read "I'm not the only one then! Thank you. I hope we get our cutie marks soon!" She added a small smiley face to the corner of the note and then threw it back to Sundae quietly.

• Brohoof 4

@@Sunset light,@@cwhip9

Not hearing anyone else asking any questions or so, Walleria jumped of the backrest and put herself down at the seat she had been shown to before. Seeing that Sunset had made some to her strange symbols. Yet said that it would say "Respect each other no matter who or what they are."

'Attleast it sounds good' She tought to herself while looking dumbfound on the wall, thinking of what just had happend before.

• Brohoof 3

@@cwhip9,

Baseplate sighed quietly, clearly this class was not going to get anywhere interesting any time soon, and he hardly had the initiative to try and talk to anyone else in the room. Well, now was as good a time as any to practice his magic.

He retrieved a sheet of paper and a pencil from his bag and placed them on the desk, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before his horn lit up and the middle of his pencil was enveloped in a similar glow. When he opened his eyes a slight smile came to his face at his success before he lifted the pencil and began to write.

Classmates... An odd but diverse bunch, hopefully at least one of them is smarter than they seem. Otherwise it will be a boring few years before they get to the point where I can tolerate them. That purplish unicorn seems interesting though, despite the slight speech impediment.

The pencil spun slowly around his magical grasp as he thought about what else to write.

• Brohoof 3

@@Flearia Dragondanser, Misty put a hoof to her chin, knowing that she wasn't trying to make the dragon angry she should try and not make her more angry. "Well, I know you aren't greedy." She said looking over to Fudge. "Do you have any more cookies?" She asked, since those cookies tasted great. "And I know dragons don't grow with greed, since you corrected me on that." She said turning back to Walleria. "So the only thing that could be diffrent is, fire breath, flight." She said looking at Walleria, checking for a something. "And horns."

• Brohoof 3

Stormy was thoughtful about this whole dragon affair. he didn't know much about dragons and had only seen the small purple and green one Twilight had once. staring at the sky again stormy thought about how much the stereotyping had aggravated the dragon.

It seems that one side of this introduction hasn't had much experience with the other. And i think it's us ponies, though her lack of knowledge on what a pencil is, was... interesting. 

Stormy continued to think about the whole conversation and decided to look at the other ponies in the class. Although the dragon and scar were by far the most interesting, some of these other ponies are odd. Baseplate, for an example is very introverted, not something often seen in Ponyville, stormy gathered looking around the class. most of them seemed interested and extroverted. Turning to get a better look at Baseplate, Stormy noticed that he was writing with magic. 

Must be useful having magic, so you don't have to use your teeth.

Stormy leaned forward to try and read what he was writing and all he could catch were the words "...hopefully one of them is smarter than they seem..." Stormy smiled a little and thought that if anyone was smarter then they let on it would be Scar. Though he didn't think of himself as overly smart like baseplate, stormy wondered if he could ever be that pony.@@Illiad Easle,

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@Bracket Sparks,

Baseplate noticed when the pegasus near him tried to read what he had written, so he bopped him on the nose with the eraser end of his pencil without even looking over at him.

"It's not nice to read over pe-Ponys' sho-Withers." He grimaced that he had managed to slip up on terminology twice in the same sentence. Perhaps the purplish unicorn wasn't the only one with a speech impediment.

Remembering all the new lingo is hard, I wouldn't want to get myself ostracized for talking weird.

Edited by Illiad Easle
  • Brohoof 5

@@Illiad Easle

Stormy flinched and wiggled his snout when the eraser but hit him, he looked right at Baseplate while he was scolding him, though his words got jumbled so he didn't seem so threatening. Stormy wondered what the words were that Baseplate had started to say, they sounded foreign. Stormy nodded at the unicorn and replied

"Sorry, I'm too curious I guess." With a sheepish grin stormy leaned back in his seat. "These ponies sure are odd huh?"

• Brohoof 5

@, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

Fudge beamed upon hearing Misty's request for another cookie. "Yeah, I've got more," he said as he reached into his saddlebag. He pulled out two more of his mother's cookies and gave one to Misty. He then held the other on his forehoof and raised it to Walleria. "Here, do you want one? It's really good."

@@Wolves,

Sundae caught the note passed back to her and read it to herself. She let out a happy sigh upon reading Cyan's reassurance. Sundae then smiled back at her new friend, knowing that she also understood the anxiety of finding out what her potential talent could be.

@@Bracket Sparks, @@Illiad Easle,

Sundae's curiosity then got the better of her as she overheard a conversation between two colts behind her. At first, she brushed it aside but the conversation prodded at her when she overheard one word uttered by Stormy in particular "Odd?" she said, turning around. "How am I odd?"

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

@@Yoshi89, @@cwhip9,  Misty grabbed the cookie taking some bites out of it. "If you don't want it I will." Misty said taking some bites out of her own cookie. "Oh and thanks. your mom must be a great cook." She said eating some more of the cookie. "I don't know the rules Cheerilee." Misty said raising her hoof, remembering the question Cheerilee had asked.

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 4

@

"Wha? Why is breathing magic and flying different?" She asked tilting her head in confusion. "What's wrong with my horns??"

@@Yoshi89

Seeing the cookie hold up to her and asked if she wanted on. "um.. yes please, Thank you" She said and took the cookie in her claw while inspekting it. Finaly taking a bite... Her eyes whent big and then quickly munching away on it with great pleaseure! "This is really jummy!" she squeezed out betwen the bites!

• Brohoof 5

@@Flearia Dragondanser, Misty looked back at Walleria, moving her head to look around her. "Oh, I couldn't see them from the angle I was sitting." She went to take a bite out of the cookie. "What I meant was, can you breath fire? and-" She paused to check again and saw that Walleria had wings. "Oh, you do have wings."

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@,

"Are you trying to be funny or? Cus it's not working!" she said wile still munching on the cookie. She also made a quick stretch of her right wing. Being really hard not to se as they where bigger then herself when unfolded. "And you can't se my horns eather? It's not like I was forced to cut my hair short for the flight or anything so they're more then visible..."

With that she turned her head to profile. showing the two long horns at the top of her head together with the two vissible cheekbone spurs on the side.

"Fire, Ice and lightning is what I was toughd to use together with a little mind magic. All the nessesary magics to be a weather controller when I grow up."

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 3

@@Flearia Dragondanser, Misty changed her angle, cause now that she saw the horns she wondered how she didn't notice them earlier. "Yes?.." She answered, having no idea how the wings weren't visible either. "I have no idea how I didn't notice either of them." She saw the hair. "Wait, how did you grow hair? aren't you a reptile?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@, @@Flearia Dragondanser, @@Bracket Sparks, @@Yoshi89,

@@Bracket Sparks, @@Illiad Easle,

Hearing the question from misty cheerlie responded simply "its ok misty that's why we are going over them. so fudge I know cookies are good but save them for lunch unless you brought everypony some" she said smiling but sounding stern still.  She was breathed out making another note to talk about food in class and when it can be allowed.  

She then looked around seeing two pony's gone "did anypony see where stringshot and scar went off too?" she asked

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 3

Quill shook her head at the teachers question, she wanted to learn somthing class wise but that'd have to wait she guess though hearing all the talk around her was rather interesting none the less and she was enjoying just ears dropping a little on ponies. 

• Brohoof 3