Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open School days of ponys

cwhip9

@Frannis

Folding her arms together and tapping her clawed feet in the floor Walleria gave a dull eye to Misty. "I don't know. Why do you habe hair?" she contered before realizing what Misty had just said to her. "Wait a minute! Did you just call me a reptile? I'm a Dragon! Not a snake!"

• Brohoof 4

@@Flearia Dragondanser, Misty tilted her head. "I don't know, but I've never seen a dragon with hair." She said taking another bite out of the cookie. "Cheerilee can we learn the rules now?" Misty asked turning to Cheerilee. she turned back to the dragon, a tad bit tempted to feel if it's real hair. but decided not to, since she wouldn't do that to a pony or zebra.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@@cwhip9,

"Well. some got spine blades and some of us got hair. In my brood we where about equal on both parts."

After finishing her train of tought she turned her attention to Cherilee who stated that cookies and other food was for lunch... and if anyone had seen Stringshot and Scar. Having been occupied by Misty and not even counted the total of the class she hadn't noticed that anyone had gone away.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 4

@@cwhip9, Misty got off her chair and stood up. "I could look for them Ms. Cheerilee." She suggested with a smile. "Although I don't remember what they look like." She said, picking out a large cookie crumb from her fur and eating it. "Perhaps somepony who does could help me look for them?" She said looking around the room.

• Brohoof 3

@@cwhip9

"Miss erm what time is it at the moment cause I got a dentist appointment at 2:00pm kinda forgot to say in the beginning"

(In mind "k it's kinda embarrassing not to know time but okay your fine keep your cool you've done enough dumb things for today")

*Starts to grab fresh paper from bag*

• Brohoof 4

@@cwhip9,

Fudge's face turned a beet red when Cheerilee scolded him for sharing his snacks in class. "Sorry about that Miss Cheerilee," he said. "I don't have enough for the rest of the class."

"Fudge!" Sundae called out. He wanted to scold her brother as well for misunderstanding Cheerilee but she started cracking up upon hearing his quip. She bent double over her desk and continued laughing.

• Brohoof 3

@@Yoshi89,

Stormy looked at the pony who had asked him a question. Thinking to himself as he started to answer the question,

"Why are you odd? well it's hard to put a hoof on the word odd when surrounded by a dragon, a pony with metal legs, and a zebra. Though it is a good word to use to describe this bunch, as the word odd means anything that falls out of the normal, with a dragon, a zebra, a pony with metal legs, and a pony who aspires to be in the army. Yes i'd say this bunch is odd, though i don't mean to force the word "odd" onto anypony I think it fits. For instance you and your sibling aren't too odd or different from most ponies, neither am I or slingshot or Baseplate here," turning to look at Baseplate "though i can't say your memory problem isn't odd, I think that it fits for the class as a whole, everyone has their own special quirks." Smiling Stormy felt that that answered the pony's question well enough, and turned to look at mrs. cheerilee. When mrs cheerilee asked where stringshot and scar had gotten off to he shook his head and looked out the window to see them.

@@cwhip9

"Oh Mrs. Cheerilee! they're outside helping a pegasus up."

• Brohoof 4

@@@Bracket Sparks, @Mentis Soliloquy, @, @@Flearia Dragondanser, @@Sunset light, @@Illiad Easle,

@@crispy fries,

cheerlie looked out the window and sighed, this had to be a record for ponys who were late on the first day. Then looking at the clock she realized it was soon to be noon, which ment lunch time for the ponys. Bitting down her anoyence hearing about the docter visist she looked at sunset

"sunset you know I cant let you go unless I have a doctors note or a call from your parents on it" she said

"oh that's another rule" she rolled the chair she was sitting on pushing herself towards the chalk board writing down

"let cheerlee know about appts ahead of time" she wrote down. "Its almost 12 right now sunset ill call your folks to double check every pony just tell me ahead of time for that you would hate to miss the fun of the class right?" she said with a smile then looking at fudge

"fudge you can write down the next rule about food in class I think" she said. 

@@The Cerberus,

@@GingerLightning,

Looking outside seeing the colts helping the philly in the school.

"come on scar lets help her up" string shot said propping himself under the fillys wing soon the two colts moved the knocked out mare inside.

Cheerlee was alarmed but slightly comforted seeing string shot and scar help the philly. "ok my little ponys ill be right back in the mean time I want you all to take out a peace of paper and write down what you think the rules are" she said getting up once outside with the colts helping the philly inside

"oh dear are you ok" she asked the pegisi, not getting a response she kicked down the panicking side of her "string shot you know where the nurse's office is right?"

"yes mam" said stringshot

"ok then follow me" she said leading the ponys back into her class. she quickly grabed the phone dilled up the nures

"yes im sending three students over, well one crashed on the door step...yep same one...ok thanks  clover" she put the phone down nodding towards string shot the little unicorn got the hint and nooded a scar to follow him.

"so how we doing my little ponys?" asked cheerliee to the class glad she had clover in the building

• Brohoof 4

@@cwhip9,

Scar just followed String Shot's word without saying anything and just nodded every time as mark that he got it.

As they took their direction towards nurse's office Scar asked out of nowhere "Sorry for random and unrelated question but where do you know Summer from, you don't have to tell but it's obvious that you know him?"

• Brohoof 3

@@The Cerberus, "well he and I never got along ever sense he cut my yoyo last year" string shot said

"I use it to help learn and control my magic its really cool because its magical in itself like how what ever you do it comes back to you. probably why I got the black eye first tie I got it." string shot said sounding cheerful

"he saw me play with it, asked for it. Then that meany cut the string" said stringshot somewhat loosing his cherfull tone.

• Brohoof 2

@@cwhip9,@@Bracket Sparks,

Bastplate supposed he too fit into the profile of odd, though it was really pretty obvious. At the mention of lunch he realized he had forgotten his, he was so used to meals being provided that he had forgotten he would need to supply his own. Ah well, it isn't the first time I've missed a meal. I'm sure I can handle missing lunch today.

He grabbed a new sheet of paper as instructed and began to write the class rules as he would have them.

No talking when another is, unless it is a non -instructional period

Respect others and their differences in appearance and opinion

Apparently food eaten in class must be shared 

Don't be a distraction to others.

He thought those four just about covered it.

• Brohoof 2

@@Illiad Easle, Misty chuckled when she saw the rule about eating in class, and then she saw the above rule. "Right. sorry for what I said Walleria." She said with a frown. "I was only judging from stereotypes and not what I knew about you, which is nothing." She said lowering her head. "In fact I probably only know the stereotypes of dragons."

• Brohoof 3

@,

Baseplate felt now was a place he could interject, "Ignorance is hardly something to be ashamed of, given you're willing to change your ways. Though I must admit much of what you've said are conclusions that I came to through my interactions with Spike, Ms. Sparkle's... 'assistant'."

He even moved his hooves to emphasize the quotation marks on his sarcasm.

"Spike doesn't have wings, hair, or horns like Walleria here, he grew to extreme proportions when he practiced greed and his rather excessive consumption of gems has not been detrimental to his health in any way that I can measure, if anything it's giving him an abundance of minerals for his growth. It seems dragons are much more diverse than we may have anticipated." 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@Illiad Easle, Misty read over the rules again. "Cheerilee?" Misty asked, looking over to the pony next to her who had asked at the same time. "Why can't we eat food in class?" Misty asked turning back to Cheerilee.

Windy went to lean on her hoof. she did have her own question but after reading over the rules. she saw that she wasn't allowed to interrupt another pony. but now that Misty was done talking she could. "Do you get a penalty for being late?"

Edited by Frannis
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@cwhip9, @, @@Flearia Dragondanser,

At Cheerilee's instruction, Fudge picked up a piece of chalk with his hoof and wrote "No eating in class" as the next rule on the board. He hadn't broken his own rule but he couldn't risk getting in trouble this early in the school year. Then he heard Misty asking about the rule and saw the cookie crumbs on her face and Walleria's snout. "I think it's because we can be messy when we eat," he said. "Misty, I know how you feel. I just can't stop with one of my mom's cookies either."

@@Bracket Sparks,

Sundae got a better understanding of what Stormy meant when she first overheard the word "odd". She smiled back at him and said, "You're right. We're all different in our own way but we still have one thing in common. We're here to learn." She then sat up and pointed to her unmarked flank. "Some of us here want to get our cutie marks, though."

Edited by Yoshi89
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Stormy grabbed a piece of his own a paper and started to think, was cheerilee asking him to write his own rules? or the rules that had already been established? He decided that cheerilee was most likely asking him to do the former seeing as he had no previous knowledge of the rules.

1 respect others

2 talk only when hoof is raised

3 listen to the teacher

4 get your homework done on time

5 be on time

Stormy looked at his list and thought that it summed up the class pretty well, though he needed to add one more thing.

6 DON'T DO STUPID STUFF!

Stormy nodded to himself and put his pencil down. then turned to sundae and smiled as she replied to his comments,

"Yeah I geuss i'm here for that too," pointing to his own blank-flank "though i hope it has to do with the sky."

@@Yoshi89

Edited by Bracket Sparks
  • Brohoof 4

@@Yoshi89, Cheerlie smiled "you just answered your own question hun but yes food you bring save for lunch. If you have noo food for lunch let me know we do have a food program for such things" she said.  

@,  Looking at windy she said "I'm glad you asked windy. yes there is a penalty for being absent too many times my little pony's. I'm lax on the first day for you all but don't let that fool you. rules are made for a reason and breaking them is not that reason. Many other pony's, dragons, and even zebra's don't have the chance you all have to a education" She said all the while addressing the class. She was glad the class was getting into the feel of things with no major incidents, the more she thought about it she retracted that thought knowing an old saying

'anything can and will happen first day of the year'  

• Brohoof 3

@@cwhip9,

Quill rose her hoof for the teacher, asking a question to miss Cheerlie. "Excuse me miss teacher, um when are we gonna...do somthing?" She asked as she was not actually sure but she'd written down the few rules and was rather itching to actually well do somthing she could keep herself busy with. 

• Brohoof 4

@@cwhip9,

"I see" Scar said to String shots answer "That was really mean from him, you seem to be really good with your yoyo"

"But hey, he is probably just jealous that he isn't so good with a yoyo" 

Scar kept positive tone in his voice.

"Do you want to know something? It's only fair that you can ask something too?"

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@cwhip9,

Doing the said assignment as Cherilee whent out, Walleria had scribled down a few rules on the paper that lied beside her.

Tough as unreadable as the writing on the wall was for her, no one else would know what she wrote.

sig-4555632.dragon_language_by_flearia-d

Once Cherilee was inside and a lot of questions come up. One in particular that made her think.'We going to eat here? How long are we going to be here?' she tough and remember that if they where to eat, she didn't have anything and that it most probably would be in that bag at home.

@@Illiad Easle,

"Spike is a baby and will probably grow his wings when he matures like I did, and we're like you ponys. your all ponies yet still some got horn and wings and some don't."

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser
  • Brohoof 4

@@cwhip9

"K miss I understand also erm yeah I left my lunch in the playground attached to a tree can I go get it?"

*Sunset braced himself for the wires looks even though the lunch in a tree was a good trick to keep his favourite fruit in its environment to keep it delicious*

• Brohoof 2

Cyan Flare sat silently as she listened to the other students talk and ask questions to Miss Cheerilee. She rested her head on her hoofs and rolled a pencil backwards and forward on the table, letting her mind drift and not focussing on what was happening around her. She grabbed her notebook from her bag and started doodling the lyrics to her favourite songs, then sketching a pony wearing headphones. It wasn't too great, she thought, but she enjoyed drawing to no end. Her mind then shot back to reality all of a sudden and she glanced behind her and saw Sundae again. She decided in that moment that, at break, she would try and make herself a friend.

• Brohoof 3

Redwood was more or less doing the same thing as Cyan. The various students who kept arriving and socializing were not of much interest to her, save the dragon who had come in. Redwood, like Qull, was also wondering when they would actually be doing anything else school related.

• Brohoof 3

@@Wolves, @@Bracket Sparks,

Sundae gasped when Stormy revealed that he didn't have a cutie mark either. This put her more at ease knowing another foal in class had a clean slate just like her and her brother. "I don't know what my cutie mark will be," she said. "I've been thinking about it but I haven't really gotten the chance to find out." Sundae then turned around and saw Cyan doodling. Once she stopped and looked back, Sundae smiled back, knowing that at lunchtime, she would try to reach out to her.

@@Mentis Soliloquy,

Fudge walked back to his seat, passing by Quill who asked his question. Like many other students, he wondered when they would get to some actual learning without any distractions for once. The rules would come second nature to him but he wondered how different Ponyville's school would be from his old school back in the big city.

• Brohoof 3

@@Yoshi89, @@crispy fries, @@Wolves, cheerlie as much as she wanted to ge the rules in their heads ore realized this bunch needed more homework then she thought, not always a problem in the teaching world tho. "well we are learning the rules but it seems most of you have caught on the jist of things so looks like we can move on.  what do you all want to learn about? im asking more to help you all help me. she said

@@The Cerberus,

String shot thought a moment then looked at the legs "you probably get this a lot but how dose those legs work with magic?" the young colt asked

@@Flearia Dragondanser,

As cheerlie waited for a response she decided on an idea "like walleira what would you like to learn?" she asked hopping to help her get comfortable with her class mates

"oh oh I know, how not to burn down the school" summer bead said there was a bit of chuckels from his friends  before cheerlie could respond apple bloom beat her to the punch

"miss cheerlie can we learn about ductape I'm sure summer bead would make a great volentier" she said an almost evil smile was spreading getting more laughs.

Cheerlie cough surprising a laugh herself "no appelbloom duck tape wont be needed for detention" cheerlie said  

a groan was herd from summer bead at this point.

@@Sunset light,

Heraing the question about the lunch cheerliee said "its best to have you lunch in the lockers behind you for your supplys which remindes me can you and misty pass these papers out" she said pointing at a sack of papers

• Brohoof 4