Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a famous name?

InfectedPone

(edited)

Well I haven't seen any discussion about this so I might as well start it off. Is there a person in pop culture with the same name as you. I only think about this as it recently happened to me. 

My name twin is [took this out 2 years later why am i doxxing myself on a brony forum], who recently came to fame with his massive hit [also not giving that out], amassing hundreds of millions of views. And with my name being [stop giving your name away], I have not heard the end of it xD. (why did i ever use xD)

So has anybody else had this experience, if so please share down below :D

Edited by InfectedPone
regret

GregoryMasten1965.jpg

I share my last name with Masten Greory. He raced in Formula 1 from 1957-1965. Out of 38 starts, he was on the podium 3 times (Monaco in 1957 and Zandvoort in 1959, finishing 3rd both times, and a 2nd in Portugal in 1959), and scored 21 points. He has won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in 1965 driving with Jochen Rindt in a Ferrari 250LM for NART, and has scored a class victory in 1961 driving a Porsche 718 with Bob Holbert.  He is also one of 17 drivers to have participated in the Triple Crown of motorsport. (Indy 500, Monaco Grand Prix, and 24 Hours of Le Mans)

He died in 1985 due to a heart attack in his sleep at the age of 53.

I'm also related to him, but the relation is pretty distant.

Hmm....i dont know of any famous Person that has the exact same name as me but in the past, some People jokingly called me Marco Polo, since my name is also Marco.

I think Marco Polo was a traveller who became famous for writing a novel about his expedition to china.

Also, according to Wikipedia, he inspired Christopher Columbus to travel.

So..thats cool.  :)

Kinda, yeah. I won't say who cause I don't like giving out my full name, but over a decade ago someone with my exact first and last name was big in the news for awhile and kind of a big celebrity at the time. It was shock hearing my own name on the news at the time, and now every time I google my name, he's the first thing that pops up.

So nobody really does much with my name, but my first name is Liam an there are quite a few famous Liams. Also, my middle name is Harrison, making part of my name Liam Harrison, like the president William Harrison.

No one has my exact first and last name. In fact, not many famous people even have my first name! My name is Jenna. I don't meet too many people with my name. At least I share my first name with Jenna Marbles, who I love, so that is pretty exciting :D

(edited)

Let's just say my name is so average, it just doesn't count. 

(for some context my name is "John". I'm just not that comfortable with sharing it but whatevs xp)

Edited by Looks

My name isn't famous at all xD Like when someone asks for my name, I have to repeat two or three times and spell it xD And after this, they're "Oh, so your name is Ariel, like the mermaid?"

I hate this fish lady now, because my name is EURIEL, not Ariel. Huh.

My first name is very common, while my last name is so uncommon I've never known anyone with it outside of my family line.

I honestly can't think of anyone famous even with my first name. Well, I think I remember there being a poet.

• Brohoof 1

Without giving out my name, I can say that my name apparently isn't very popular in the world of pop-culture. :c so I guess my name is more used in culture, rather than pop-culture. I am legit having a difficult time thinking of anyone substantial. XD

My first name is somewhat common, but I'm not aware of any famous people with my first and last name.

There's Bob Dylan, but my first name isn't Bob.

And his real name is Robert Allen Zimmerman. :lol: