Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a famous name?

InfectedPone

• 3 months later...

Well, I do share a first name with a few of my favorite actresses...Lauren Cohan, Laurie Holden, and Lauren Bacall...who I was named after, btw. 

But other than that...I don't really think Lauren/Laurie is much of a famous name. :P

• Brohoof 1

According to babynameqwizard.com...

“The name Elizabeth is derived from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath). The name is borne in the Bible by a kinswoman of the Virgin Mary and mother of John the Baptist”.

• 2 years later...

Yes, there are two notable celebrities that share my first and last name and I'd love to post articles but I'm not willing to dox myself on a public forum just to gain internet points (even though my first name is literally my username).

• Brohoof 1

I have the first and middle names of Katie Jane Johnston, a teen actress best known for her five second cameo in Star Trek VI, The Undiscovered Country, but who also had a short career with some light comedy adventures: Clockmaker (1998), The Prince and the Surfer (1999), Arthur’s Quest (1999), and a few other minor roles. I don’t share a last name with her, but two names out of three ain’t bad. 

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

My full real name there is someone with a different spelling of it that is. Ngl I'm side eyeing her parents for spelling it that way like....come on. There was no need for the extra n. 
There's also a professional surfer who shares the same exact first name as me.(same spelling)

I'm sure there are loads who go by the shortened version of my real name. 

Disregard my old post, I was talking about my nickname, which I used in place of my real name for a long time. Now with my ex completely out of the picture, I use my real name again... Told that story many times before. Lol

My real name, it is pretty popular. It is fairly common, but only a handful of times have I been in environments (like classes, jobs, etc.) where another woman had the name as well. So while it is fairly common, and well-known, it's just the right amount of so. lol

In terms of celebrities/characters/etc., it is a Biblical name that Evangelicals and the like know very well and always make a big deal out of. *groans* It also was the name of a character in a TV show back in the 2000s, which was annoying back when that show was more well-known. Nowadays, people don't reference it toward me anymore, so that's nice. lol. It was obnoxious.