Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Which Are Your Favorite Legendary Pokemon?

Venomous

My favourites are Mewtwo, Lugia, Latios and Latias. Pretty much because of the movies, I can fit a personality to those legendaries. Though for mewtwo and lugia in particular, I really love their designs as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Latios/Latias, Cresselia, Heatran, and Zygarde. 

If we included Mythical Pokemon, though, then Meloetta, Shaymin, Manaphy, Celebi, and Diancie. 

I'm not a big fan of legendaries or mythical though. My top 10 favorite Pokemon are pretty regular to me. 

Edited by Sealand

• 2 months later...

Hooooooooopa!                  Were you surprised?

Well, the little troll certainly is in a legendary-only-to-sell-the-franchise sort of way.  Mewtwo itself is my favorite but I consider it less then a legendary & more of coalesced might of every pokemon in existence and a god descended to mortal realms.

But other then thaaat!  Have always liked Deoxys for its defense form and the DNA reference & Regigigas. Like the defense wall bulky types!

You'll know what my favorite legendary Pokemon is by looking at my profile icon. It's Zekrom. It's my favorite because it looks awesome and has my favorite Pokemon type, Electric.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 2

1. Mewtwo

2. Darkrai (I know it's classified as Mythical now, but I'll include it here anyway :P)

3. Lugia

4. Palkia

5. Kyogre

1. Articuno

2. Latias

3. Shaymin

4. Manaphy

5. Keldeo

6. Zygarde (its dog form is my favorite ;-; )

7. Solgaleo

I honestly love every single legendary but if I had to choose it would be these 7.

Edited by iceestarz

In no particular order:

Mew

Lugia

Palkia

Xerneas

Latias/Latios

Suicune

Virizion

But, I only got Pokémon Sun earlier today, so will have to see if any of the new lot make the list ^_^

• 1 year later...

Rayquaza and Articuno. 

23593.jpg?1470745250articuno.png

Rayquaza- I remember solo-sweeping through the Sinnoh Elite Four with this one. It's the only legendary pokemon I've ever trained to level 100, and that was how I did that.

Articuno- The first legendary I ever caught, of course.

Edited by Duzzki
-____-
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

i refuse to use them in games as they are considered OP and cheating in my family. But for RP use I've interacted with them. Im not a huge fan of them though.

My Top 3 are:

Reshiram, Lugia and Alt forme Giratina.

Im also partial to the original 3 birds too. I cannot stand the impish fairy ones or the Regis. Deoxys is also my least fave pokemon. so blah. 

• 7 months later...