Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Things that you wished the human race would just stop doing?

FlootahBabby

Believing in ancient religious texts. No matter how much people want to sugarcoat them, their horrific outdated ideas of ethics and morality will never stop coming back to haunt us.

You had me then you lost me. This is not the place for debate so I will simply say I vehemently disagree.

That's not what I meant. Education should be funded by the body in power of course, but free for those who wish it.

Again, not a place for debate, but there ARE public institutions funded by the taxpayer so what you desire is already a reality. 

Again, not a place for debate, but there ARE public institutions funded by the taxpayer so what you desire is already a reality.

I never said there weren't any. In fact, i believe you and am sure there are at least some. However what feels like a saddening reality to me is, that most quality higher education and tutelage isn't acquired freely.

I never said there weren't any. In fact, i believe you and am sure there are at least some. However what feels like a saddening reality to me is, that most quality higher education and tutelage isn't acquired freely.

There are far smarter people than I who can tell you exactly why that is. In fact I would recommend you talk to Mand'alor Dash about it. As I said in my original post here, I would say it's better to DO something about all these. (Most of them anyway.) So ask around, get educated yourself and try and make a system by which everyone can get a baseline education.

Even still, I would say appreciate the time you live in. There were periods of history where most of us wouldn't be legally allowed to receive schooling. Education is more democratized now than anywhere else in history.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Imperialism and cultural degradation in favour of current trends/memes

Memes

Turning sex into a fiasco and dragging everyone for the drama ride

Edited by ARagY
  • Brohoof 2

Having kids DX I can't stand most parents these days, they all seemed messed up in the head. So many poor babies being born to idiots and abusive psychopaths it seems. 

• Brohoof 1

I kind of find it funny how people think having kids are bad when in the country I was from they're pretty much forced to demand parents to get at least two children and marry earlier because the age gap is so disproportionate. TBH it won't take long before Europe and the US face the same problems Taiwan and Japan are facing.

In fact, Germany and Austria are becoming like Taiwan and Japan now...

Before i say anything offending, i better just say something not so important.

I would wish that some People would stop to say everywhere : " Everybody knows, no one cant beat the original. Why are they doing this? You dont fix something thats perfect. This one is and always will be the perfect " insert something here " ".

I know, everybody has their Opinions but everywhere i see People that complain about everything and its always the same reason, nobody can beat the original.

Its so annoying and most People say it, like it was a fact and everybody thinks the same and they often say it, before something comes even out.

I would never tell anybody to be quiet, since i respect other Opinions, but i would wish the would stop saying it like its a fact and if you have a different opinion, they just make fun of you sometimes or write an entire long post, telling you how your opinion is wrong.

I think im just a douche, saying that.

But thats something that annoys me and its also one of the Reasons why i dont even state my Opinion anymore.

Or if i do, i immediately get scared of what answer i would get.

But im surprised that no one bashed me yet, after i said on Youtube, that i found the Ghostbusters Trailer to be good. Sometimes you dont get hate, thats good.

(edited)

If you had to choose one thing the human race should just stop doing for the rest of eternity, it would definitely be reproducing.

Then we'd all go extict. Is that really what you want?

I'd rather be able to choose where I could spend my tax money. Instead of it being funneled into garbage.

I also wish that were true, but unfortunately, if people were able to choose whether they wanted to pay taxes or not without the government forcibly ripping their money away from them (and without risk of ending up in jail), no one would pay taxes in the first place and as a result, the government wouldn't have enough money to get anything done. It sucks, but there's no way around it. Edited by Soaring Symphony

I dislike the fact everyone seems to be reproducing as well...But eventually I had to learn to tone it down. (But if those obnoxious jerks people eventually find out I was right about how there are too many parents who shouldn't be parents it's on them...I just hope the children won't suffer.)

Then again the people who harassed me for not wanting children got off scott free. My god, why does it matter I personally decide to not have children how does it affect them? My ex boyfriend harassed me with pictures of my current boyfriend's ex roommate...Who I really hated at the time and the LAST thing I wanted to see was her baby.

I was tokophobic at the time so that really upset me...I am not as tokophobic anymore but I will defend anyone who is...Then again, I do know for a fact that not a young parents get praised like Egyptian gods...My coworkers and classmates don't have it easy and I look up to them.

Making their own asses look beautiful, valuable, shiny and safe while not giving a damn about others around them. 

People are selfish bastards and it's a shame and depressed feeling when you have to work with loads of them.

• Brohoof 2

Complaining about how people are far too sensitive nowadays...The people who complain about it don't do it out of concern they just sound self-righteous. (And the people who complain about this stuff are usually pretty sensitive themselves.

Because it's reached the point where people can't mention they are slightly uncomfortable without being bashed. I don't believe the world is too sensitive, I think it's gotten too mean. I think all of us have a sensitive side...We just hide it because if we show the slightest bit of sensitivity we'll be judged.

As a child my parents/relatives bullied me to the point of wanting to commit suicide...Always telling me I was too sensitive.

I just wish people would be more willing to look at things from other people's viewpoints and were willing to look at things from a neutral and non-biased manner, it'd help so much if people would be more willing to actually listen to someone's different opinion on stuff.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

I will say one thing for now because I literally could go on forever.

I wish the human race would stop hating itself. If you ever hear about 'nudists', you always will hear negativity about those people. Why? Because society is so obsessed with hating the human body. Apparently we are supposed to be ashamed of our own bodies and you must never let anyone see you naked unless it is your partner. Why? Because reasons I guess. We all have a and seeing humanity pretty much see it as a disgraceful thing is sad.

• Brohoof 2

I wish people would stop being hypocritical, among other ways in hiding behind their religion.  I mean this as, in my last job (working at a Family Dollar) I had caught so many people stealing, but also wearing a cross necklace.  I get that people sometimes have a hard time fiscally, but those I'm mentioning had nice clothes, and it was dumb stuff, like Ny/ZzzQuil, one roll of thread out of a 3 pack (which costs $1), pantyhose, and other randomness.  And of course the responses, 'I have money, I don't need to steal' and 'I wouldn't do that, I'm a Christian *points to necklace*'... Something tells me Jesus/Yahweh/Jehovah wouldn't exactly look kindly on using him like that...

And I kinda agree with needlessly/inadvertently procreating, I would love to build a family,  but simply don't have the resources to do so yet.  I'm told if I wait, I never will, but then again I feel it would be irresponsible if I were to 'jump on in'.  That, and I haven't found anyone with a head on their shoulders and as weird as I am either ;):D

• Brohoof 1