Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Things that you wished the human race would just stop doing?

FlootahBabby

Stop causing grief and despair to our homelands with crimes, lazy police work, and cut it out with the terrorist attacks. These reasons are why we're all feeling miserable. So if they get our messages, good. My faith in humanity is getting grim

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
Just now, A.V. said:

Or at least quit doing the Antifa and SJW stuff.

All that falls under communist stuff; the very essence of liberalism. That shit has to end. Because what do commies do? Act like victims and use it as an excuse to bring everyone else down. In political terms, that means reducing developed countries to third-world status where there is no constitution, and nobody has rights left.

• I wish people would stop politicizing everything. Conservatives, Progressives, everyone. Seriously I've seen enough political cringe in my lifetime, and more than enough in this freaking thread.
  • I wish people would just stop trying to design new ways to kill each other. Stop with the nukes, the guns, all that other s***. Do more constructive things with your time than that, please.
  • I wish people would just get along. All of the bigotry, all of the spite, and all of the attempts to be a**holes. They need to stop.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/16/2019 at 10:13 AM, Partialgeek514 said:

I wish more people would realize that judging actions and judging people are two distintly different things. 

Hmm... Can you tell me the difference?

stop believing that women are inferior beings, created by the god every creator for male consumption,  (and also stop using religion as an argument)

Humanity needs to grow the hell up and stop being so mindless, shallow and hateful. Especially towards LGBT individuals. Good lord do we get the shit end of the stick.

I would also like to see humanity discard religion like the garbage it is. Time to stop believing in fairy tales. Peter Pan isn't real and neither are their precious deities.

• Brohoof 1

I wish people would just stop being malicious. Nobody gains anything from purposely hurting other people, either physically or mentally. Accidents are fine because those are going to happen no matter what, but there's no point in being a dick.

existing

To be honest, I just wish people would stop messing with eachother. All human conflict and problems in the world are x messing with y as they try to enforce their will over what they subconsciously consider peons. I think the only rule for humanity should really be "Mind your own business"

• Brohoof 1