Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I FEEL LIKE AN ANCIENT RELIC

Electra

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I visited my browsing history from 5 years ago

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My friends introduced me

Excuse me whilst I wipe the dust off my hooves.

Hey, I'm Electra, and though technically I shouldn't be here I thought it was rather fitting that I re-introduce myself. As you may be able to see from my account start date, I'm hella old. Well, kinda. Y'see I may have told a teensy-white lie back then, as did my friends, and said that I was 15.. Yeah... No. I can say with absolute honesty that I am 16 years old, right now.

So yeah, (sorry mods please don't ban me)

So, what happened?

School. School happened.

But my Gcse's are nearing the end now and myself and my friend are coming back to take this community by storm. That was slight sarcasm there, as im sure you would have seen from my amazing 4 brohooves. Literally. 4 brohoofs in 5 years.. Jeez i'm a wreck. But I am excited to be here!

Anyway I'm back on the scene, and i'm gonna sort out my godawful 12< year old bio and profile, which it is at the moment, and hopefully re-establish myself as a trustful member of this lovely commuity. <3

I look forward to meeting you all... again! <3 <3

• Brohoof 6

sig-4541241.sig-4538675.sig-4535736.sig-

Electra welcome to the MLP Forums! This is a great community and I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you need help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me.    :twi: 

• Brohoof 3

WELCOME TO FORUMS!!!

sig-4544646.sig-4544434.sig-4544294.sig-

Hello there my friend. Its nice to meet you. We are very happy to see you in the forums. I am sure you love here and there are lots of pony friends impatiently waiting to meet with you. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. See you around   :D  '''

• Brohoof 3

Hello there Electra, welcome to the herd and welcome to our wonderful forums.
There is lots of fun things to do and see here so please feel free to trot around and don't be afraid to join in.
I hope you have a really great time here and make plenty of new pony friends.

If you need any help with the site please feel free to ask me, or have a look in the Site 'FAQ' section.
o1aK4jd.png
And if your new to the forum or just need a quick reminder please check out the Community Rules section.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the MLP Forums community! I hope you enjoy your stay here with all of us nice ponies, if you have any questions regarding the MLP Forums then please feel free to send me a PM! I will answer back when available.

-Renzie

• Brohoof 1

Welcome back again you probably know the ins and outs of the server but if you need helps just throw me a pm

Thanks, I feel like I should respond to you as you're clearly the only one who read the post, so uh, thanks for that I guess, have a good day!

(edited)

Thanks, I feel like I should respond to you as you're clearly the only one who read the post, so uh, thanks for that I guess, have a good day!

I read the post ... don't assume I didn't.

(The reason I responded that is ... well, because I respond that on every welcome thread, but in all honestly I always read the post.)

Edited by Renzie

Welcome back! Its nice to see you back. I'd assume you know what you need to know already, but if you need any help or just want a chat, just PM me, I like meeting new people.  :D

What made you leave in the first place?  :P

I wasn't here when you joined here originally, obviously, but welcome back none the less.

I've done worse things than lying about how old you are, so don't worry about it. I'm sure a lot of people on here have done worse things in the past. Everyone's done something that they regret.

So yeah, if you need to chat to anyone, feel free to PM me. Always happy to listen and chat to people.

I read the post ... don't assume I didn't.

(The reason I responded that is ... well, because I respond that on every welcome thread, but in all honestly I always read the post.)

Sorry! I didn't see your reply, I was very tired this morning <3

Welcome back! Its nice to see you back. I'd assume you know what you need to know already, but if you need any help or just want a chat, just PM me, I like meeting new people.  :D

What made you leave in the first place?  :P

I left because school was very demanding, but my exams are almost finished now!

I wasn't here when you joined here originally, obviously, but welcome back none the less.

I've done worse things than lying about how old you are, so don't worry about it. I'm sure a lot of people on here have done worse things in the past. Everyone's done something that they regret.

So yeah, if you need to chat to anyone, feel free to PM me. Always happy to listen and chat to people.

Thanks!

**** also this topic is now void because I made a new account --> Pepper *** sorry if that's not allowed, I don't mind if you delete this account I just felt it would be better if I started fresh!