Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

kitties for ponies!

Rethajni

@Balareth- Yes that is the one!  ^_^  If that is alright by you?

sure m8 just one question, any particular pose?

want me to do a particular pose?

• Brohoof 1

Sitting down and having friendly look on his face. With his wings in.

no prob just.... can i have a better reference? i can't see it's eyes and there are some stuff on the tail i cant see

Oh, sure here is a photo :

attachicon.gifpony (22).jpg

(Minus the tear there on him. Its not really blood, he is from another planet.)  :) 

post-18984-0-66420900-1488332021_thumb.png

there it is i hope you like it

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
On 3 June 2016 at 1:02 PM, Balareth said:

dear beloved bronies! today i sharpen my claws with this furricious offer. As you can see on the title i am willing to trade pics of kitties for pics of ponies, how it works simple!

the instructions are:

send me 2 pics of: Lions, Tigers, Ocelots, Lynx, Cougars, Cheetahs, Panthers or cats, you can search for them in the internet, you may say: sounds ridiculous but hey! listen to me.

the important thing is to write on the picture: I SUPPORT FELYDAE WORLD on it and your username with these () you can put the words on ms paint, doesn't matter and in exchange you will rceive a simple vector draw of your favorite pony or OC doing anything you want. 

example:

sig-4545561.sig-4545561.sig-4545561.d658

sig-4545561.sig-4545561.sig-4545561.Funn

can be a cartoon, can be a drawing, NO MEMES or pictures with words just like the examples i mentioned above and only the species i am asking for, no manticores, chimeras, sabretooths or leopards, theses will be add later and most important: NO ANTHRO OR HUMANIZED PICS so no anime girl with cat ears or felines with human body just pic of animals, any questions, feel free to ask

Waiting list:

1.-  Fractured

2.- VinylWubs

3.- Damien & Flash

4.-

5.-

6.-

7.-

8.-

9.-

10.-

Okay so are you ready for another request? I'll do an image of my next door neighbor's cat Muffin for you! :)

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay so are you ready for another request? I'll do an image of my next door neighbor's cat Muffin for you! :)

i'm more than ready to go!

15 minutes ago, Balareth said:

i'm more than ready to go!

Okay here it is! The second image is of my next door neighbor's cat Muffin! :)image.jpeg.712b783be20b96922c5dd079b10d38c2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.c3dd50c097d3a358fb9a38888d4dbed9.jpeg

Anyways for the request maybe you could draw Techno with his massive cape! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.77be924aa7b6052959a50d6e757b94ec.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0fb803e116b9ebaa4ce5ce6619a32f28.jpeg

Just remember that Techno's cape is actually a lot bigger than what she pictured! :)

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay here it is! The second image is of my next door neighbor's cat Muffin! :)image.jpeg.712b783be20b96922c5dd079b10d38c2.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.c3dd50c097d3a358fb9a38888d4dbed9.jpeg

Anyways for the request maybe you could draw Techno with his massive cape! :)

image.thumb.jpeg.77be924aa7b6052959a50d6e757b94ec.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.0fb803e116b9ebaa4ce5ce6619a32f28.jpeg

Just remember that Techno's cape is actually a lot bigger than what she pictured! :)

Sure i can do that ^^ is he as big as Celestia or big mac (just to have a reference)?

EDIT: that symbol of all mane 6 cutie marks is his cutie mark?

His mane moves like Celestia's or is a common mane?

Edited by Balareth

4 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Sure i can do that ^^ is he as big as Celestia or big mac (just to have a reference)?

EDIT: that symbol of all mane 6 cutie marks is his cutie mark?

His mane moves like Celestia's or is a common mane?

Anyways Techno is actually slightly larger than Celestia plus that is his cutie mark with the main 6 cutie mark symbol you mentioned! Anyways his mane and tail are pretty much the same to Celestia in the way they move! :)

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Anyways Techno is actually slightly larger than Celestia plus that is his cutie mark with the main 6 cutie mark symbol you mentioned! Anyways his mane and tail are pretty much the same to Celestia in the way they move! :)

i got ya! i'll start right away ^^

Thanks for the pics by the way, these fuzzy cuties are adorable <3

Just now, Balareth said:

i got ya! i'll start right away ^^

Thanks for the pics by the way, these fuzzy cuties are adorable <3

Yeah the picks are really nice plus the second one is literally of my next door neighbor's cat Muffin! Plus Muffin is literally in our house right now as she's hiding away from the rain! :)

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Yeah the picks are really nice plus the second one is literally of my next door neighbor's cat Muffin! Plus Muffin is literally in our house right now as she's hiding away from the rain! :)

heh heh alright ^^ just a final question, i'm doing now the vectoring but tell me, your OC has the same body type as Celestia or Big Mac?

2 minutes ago, Balareth said:

heh heh alright ^^ just a final question, i'm doing now the vectoring but tell me, your OC has the same body type as Celestia or Big Mac?

Well to be honest it's actually a combination between the two. Like Techno is the same shape and size as Celestia while he's also more muscular and stallion looking like Big Mack! :)

I'd like you to draw Starlight Glimmer, well my version as she is the spirit of fear in my AU.

She has the same mane style, but her eyes have blue flames in them. Her horn is very pointed and ends with a little dark blue, her hooves have a little dark blue on them aswell. Alicorn wings. She also has dark blue lines along her sides and her mane  and tail ends in a slight greenish color. 

Her cutie mark is this right here which I made. I want her looking into a blue flame.

UlvQj1X.png 

Well, as for cats...Here are some of mine...

r9M4yoS.jpg ASZ5sKo.jpg  

Edited by Radience

l6aljB.jpgsAzwjw.jpg
I SUPPORT THE FELYDAE WORLD (Ezerona) <3 

My Oc : 

Spoiler

Ezerona By Neonblaze by NamyaNomNomHello, outside world! by NamyaNomNom

:) I preferably want her doing the dance to "Thriller " by Michael Jackson or maybe just laying down drawing, idc, either would work, she's my ponysona and resembles me as a pony, so haha. 

Edited by Ezerona

9 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay just do what you need to do! :)

Here it is! i hope you like it ^^

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif.8104c227c71f067e114c3e94449b604f.gif

3 hours ago, Radience said:

I'd like you to draw Starlight Glimmer, well my version as she is the spirit of fear in my AU.

She has the same mane style, but her eyes have blue flames in them. Her horn is very pointed and ends with a little dark blue, her hooves have a little dark blue on them aswell. Alicorn wings. She also has dark blue lines along her sides and her mane  and tail ends in a slight greenish color. 

Her cutie mark is this right here which I made. I want her looking into a blue flame.

UlvQj1X.png 

Well, as for cats...Here are some of mine...

r9M4yoS.jpg ASZ5sKo.jpg  

Thank you for your pictures <3 <3

i'll start right away ^^

3 hours ago, Radience said:

What color is her skin?

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Balareth said:

Here it is! i hope you like it ^^

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif.8104c227c71f067e114c3e94449b604f.gif

Thank you for your pictures <3 <3

i'll start right away ^^

What color is her skin?

Well this is a real surprise for me as I was never expecting a GIF image like this! But to be honest I actually really love it so thanks mate! :)