Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Zephyr Breeze Fan Club

Luigi

So Flutterbrutter hasn't been broadcast yet, but MLP Wiki has more or less confirmed Fluttershy's brother to be Zephyr Breeze.

I'll admit, this OP may still need some work on it soon, but at least we're getting it made.

So come all Zephyr Breeze admirers.

I saw a clip previewing the episode. He looks... interesting. I guess that is the best word I can use to describe him in his fan club. I am certainly... surprised at the choice the writers made in characterizing Fluttershy's anticipated brother in this way. Very... puzzling.

But I haven't seen the entire episode yet so there could be much more to see, for the better I'm sure.

I hope.

Oh dear. I expected this place to get a lot of attention after today's episode.

I can see why people wouldn't be too fond of him at first, but come on now, he improves as the episode goes on!

• Brohoof 2

I have a really long post with my thoughts in the episode discussion thread, so I won't really go too in-depth here, but..

He definitely deserves my praise here as a character. First of all, his voice actor did an amazing job! Secondly, a lot of his troubles seemed real, it's frightening actually. Almost doesn't seem like the problem fits in Equestria. (It obviously does, though. And it made lifestyle lin Equestria look so much more real and complex). And honestly, I don't think he was that obnoxious. I'd definitely say Season 1 Pinkie or even Discord would be way more annoying in person.

Not a great character yet, but he easily could be. I'd definitely enjoy seeing him again in the future! He's a bit of a jerk but he's got more going on that it initially seems, much like we all do. 

Not a great character yet, but he easily could be. I'd definitely enjoy seeing him again in the future! He's a bit of a jerk but he's got more going on that it initially seems, much like we all do. 

The final 1/3 or so of his screentime definitely showed hope, so at least he has that going for him.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2016 at 8:53 PM, A.V. said:

The final 1/3 or so of his screentime definitely showed hope, so at least he has that going for him.

Maybe show Zephyr has turned himself around in S7 somehow. Like he's no longer slacking off and wants to make up for it. But, have it on good turns, like he's not over doing it.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Wouldn't it be cool, to see that Zephyr has turned himself around in the show, I mean like showing that he's no longer slacking off and achieving. But, have it on good terms.

• 1 year later...

Glad to see the mane therapist is keeping his mane healthy. And that he actually uses his wings for something!

2018485.thumb.png.e56e2b8fe8f81c391716c08e7ad46414.png

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

So i heard that a lot of people doesn't like Zephyr. Personally, I can say that I am more tolerant to him. Simply because he, to a great degree, is myself (until the end of his episode).

Just like him I have trouble with starting things and actually finishing them. I am looking at him, I see how he overcomes his difficulties, and am like "Gotta pull myself together too, goshdarnit!"

He's pretty funny.

At least with people not liking him, he was obviously made to not be likable. At least until later on. And his interactions with Dash are pretty funny too.

large.png

Rainbow Dash used Tail Whip!

Oh and in the comics, he meets a mare named Pixie Cut, and they get along. The shipping inclined would be excited...

1942562.jpeg

Edited by Toastypk