Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(Closed for catch up)

Vampira Heart

(edited)

Hello I'm vampira and I'll make you some art if you make me some art of my OC vampira heart :yay: so suspific pose it's a free draw but no clop art please :love:

I can do anything from the tv show style

To detailed or simply drawn

What ever you please just ask and you'll receive ;)

And don't be afraid if you don't think your that good I don't mind I'll love it no matter how it looks!! :wub:

I'm really excited to draw your OCs for you and to receive your wonderous art :)

Here is my OC vampira heart ;)

post-35311-0-60936300-1467518751_thumb.pngpost-35311-0-79244500-1467518765_thumb.png

Edited by Vampira Dark
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

The detailed style is great, I'd be happy to draw you something similar in return for one! Here's a link to my dA (so you can see my art): http://perrikara.deviantart.com/

If you accept, I'd love a drawing of my OC Hibiscus Bloom (see my signature for a link to her page)

I have to warn you that I have two weeks of exams to finish before I can start anything, but after that I'll get to work on it ^^

Edited by Hibiscus Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

Hmmm i can only do pony maker but i can make two pony maker ocs for you one of vampria heart and a new oc for ya if you wish becouse i love the freaked ot expression thr first one and i love the last one (to this kind of style) if u can do both i would be hapilly do a pony maker oc of your oc and a new oc for you hope its not too much trouble.

And i would pick my oc for it i dont think my persona would look good with those expressions so just my oc ^^ you can download the pic on my profile. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I love the detailed style, I could do a lineless headshot vector (like this: http://fav.me/da315x4)inexchange. I'm also down for a collab if you'd prefer that

Ok I'd love the lineless it looks cool :squee: is your OC the one in your profile pic? :o

The detailed style is great, I'd be happy to draw you something similar in return for one! Here's a link to my dA (so you can see my art): http://perrikara.deviantart.com/

If you accept, I'd love a drawing of my OC Hibiscus Bloom (see my signature for a link to her page)

I have to warn you that I have two weeks of exams to finish before I can start anything, but after that I'll get to work on it ^^

Sounds good my friend I can wait I'm very patient so don't feel rushed ;):yay:

Hmmm i can only do pony maker but i can make two pony maker ocs for you one of vampria heart and a new oc for ya if you wish becouse i love the freaked ot expression thr first one and i love the last one (to this kind of style) if u can do both i would be hapilly do a pony maker oc of your oc and a new oc for you hope its not too much trouble.

And i would pick my oc for it i dont think my persona would look good with those expressions so just my oc ^^ you can download the pic on my profile. ^^

You don't have to do two OCs unless you want to but I'm fine if you just did a pony maker of my OC ;) and I'll draw yours ;):P
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I really love the design of your OC! :wub: I'm not good at drawing, but I gave it shot! :)

7BIpTwo.jpg Hope you like it, even though It's not very good. heh heh. ^^[/img]

And could I get my OC, Spectra Dust draw in the detailed style?  :D  She looks like this:

Qzy5PUP.png
BVlDSKU.png
6e2PEjk.jpg
T74gGbL.jpg

And could I get her in a pose like this?

O6KUBeV.png

Edited by SpectraDust
  • Brohoof 1

I really love the design of your OC! :wub: I'm not good at drawing, but I gave it shot! :)

sig-4547766.7BIpTwo.jpg Hope you like it, even though It's not very good. heh heh. ^^[/img]

And could I get my OC, Spectra Dust draw in the detailed style?  :D  She looks like this:

sig-4547766.Qzy5PUP.pngsig-4547766.BVlDSKU.pngsig-4547766.6e2PEjk.jpgsig-4547766.T74gGbL.jpg

And could I get her in a pose like this?

sig-4547766.O6KUBeV.png

Thank you so much it's great! I'll get right in yours thank you :squee::yay:

@@Vampira Heart,

I have a few, you can find them in my profile :)

I finished yours I hope you like it ;)post-35311-0-43298900-1465073039_thumb.jpeg
  • Brohoof 2

I finished yours I hope you like it ;)post-35311-0-63646400-1465105192_thumb.jpeg
  • Brohoof 1

attachicon.gifVH-01.png

Here's my half of the trade

as i said before i can only make your oc out of pony maker and i think i came verry close to matching yours ^^

sig-4548684.d5YgVjX.png

Thank you so much both of you then both look great! :wub:

I finished yours I hope you like it ;)attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Thank you I'm glad you like it :3

(edited)

Ok sounds good ill get right on it ;)

Btw do any of you have a certain pose you want them in

I could make you a wallpaper of ur oc for art trade or au version of ur oc also...

like if she was born a unicorn or a earth pony or even as a male :P

Edited by Tao

Ok what kind of style of drawing would you like and could you send me a pic of your OC? :D

as i said before i can only make your oc out of pony maker and i think i came verry close to matching yours ^^

sig-4548684.d5YgVjX.png

Here ya go. Hope you like it :yay:post-35311-0-18417300-1465848855_thumb.jpeg
  • Brohoof 1

Wish I had something to bring to the table. All I've got art-wise are photoshop skills and after effects skills, that's about all; drawing is a no go. Oh well x3

I guess if you wanted something in that area then I could, but like I said I can't draw at all.

Wish I had something to bring to the table. All I've got art-wise are photoshop skills and after effects skills, that's about all; drawing is a no go. Oh well x3

I guess if you wanted something in that area then I could, but like I said I can't draw at all.

Sure can you show me an example of your work?and a pic of your OC?

Well sure, but what do you want to see? I don't really have anything at the moment as college projects have taken up my time and visual art isn't my main focus. Give me a suggestion and I'll let you know if I can do it, I don't want you to do me some art if I can't return the favour.

Well sure, but what do you want to see? I don't really have anything at the moment as college projects have taken up my time and visual art isn't my main focus. Give me a suggestion and I'll let you know if I can do it, I don't want you to do me some art if I can't return the favour.

Ok if you need help with coming up with an OC I have a shop for that and the shop is open with no wait so I could help you out and you won't have to give me anything in return and I'll draw out the OC that you like ;)

Ok if you need help with coming up with an OC I have a shop for that and the shop is open with no wait so I could help you out and you won't have to give me anything in return and I'll draw out the OC that you like ;)

Here's the shop if your interested

• Brohoof 1

Okay, so I saw you didn't have a signature so I went ahead and made one for you using the drawings of your OC you provided, Will this do for my half of the trade?

post-38387-0-84204400-1465868923.jpg

Just let me know if I need to change anything.

Well since you liked it, could I get a detailed drawing of my OC?

post-38387-0-37764600-1465906021_thumb.jpg

post-38387-0-15495300-1465906049.png

Could I also get him in this pose of Dashie with a similar moody expression?

post-38387-0-29993100-1465906134_thumb.png

Thanks a bunch!