Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Are you vegetarian,vegan or non vege?

Tarnation

(edited)

I plan on going vegan whenever my situation best allows it, and home-growing my food

As of right now we're struggling. Not financially in particular, just feeding the entire family is proving to be a difficult task since 3/5 of the family members are on a very specific diet and the remaining 2 (me and my sister) are either simply fed fast food or have to find something to snack on

Edited by Rowlet
  • Brohoof 2

I think non-veg means you don't eat vegtables, ( I'm not up to date with the word swag), so I'm it I guess. I don't really eat veggies, unless in a taco or on a burger. I'm more of a carnivore when it comes to food, ponies beware! XD

• Brohoof 2

I'm an amateur fitness nut. (never really liked the term body builder o_o) . So I need lean meat to reach my daily caloric and protein intake. I'm sure some would say soy is an acceptable substitute but I just prefer the ease of eggs and meat.

However, during cutting phases I tend to swap to a pseudo vegan diet. I still eat a bit of meat but the majority of my meals would be wheat and soy.

Wow I sound incredibly douchy o_o

• Brohoof 1

Was vegetarian for most of my life before switching back to eating meat recently. Had to do it for health reasons.

On a better upside, I don't think most meat tastes that good rip

Non-vegan, though I'm curious of about how vegans and vegetarians choose the alternatives instead of what the normal eater consumes.

It would be difficult for me to give up the foods I'm eating now, but I could strive to make healthier food choices to creating a better diet for myself.

(edited)

I am neither a vegetarian or a vegan.

I love meat too much to give it up and trying to be a vegan would be quite a challenge with how limiting the diet could be.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

I'm vegetarian :) I've been for a couple of weeks now. I don't actually consume much dairy but that's because I'm borderline lactose intolerant. 

I am neither a vegetarian or a vegan.

I love meat too much to give it up and trying to be a vegan would be quite a challenge with how limiting the diet could be.

To be fair you can just replace dairy with soy milk/almond milk and eggs with other substitutes. That's if you're cooking yourself though, ordering at restaurants would be a pain in the bum. 

I'm a converting vegan. That means I steadily converting my taste palate. That's actually what people normally need to do if they were not raised vegan - instead of try (and fail) to change in one night or week. I'm eating less meat and consuming less animal products. My breakfasts are all already full vegan. I'm doing it for pretty much every reason out there: better for animal living conditions, better for the environment, better for my personal health, better for my wallet, and also kind of necessary for future human survival.  :P

I am a vegan, but I take dairy, so consider me vegetarian.  :nom:  :nom:

Try making a homemade milkshake with frozen banana blended up in place of ice cream. It's pretty rad.  :twi:

I plan on going vegan whenever my situation best allows it, and home-growing my food

Home grown food is the best. It's obviously some work but I think it's worth it. It cheaper in the long run and you always get everything fresh with no contamination you didn't personally cause.  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

Considering everything I consume has some form of meat in it for the most part, I doubt I would last long sticking to any form of vegetarian or vegan diet :P

Like, I've always had meats with dinner and that's just habit for me now. Changing that up would be scarehhhh D:

• Brohoof 1

I love meat, I live for meat, I want meat! I can't imagine living without such a basic staple of life. Human beings are equipped with incisors for the purpose of eating meat because we are built to be carnivores. The body needs and wants it, and it tastes so darned good. Beef, chicken, turkey, lamb, venison; they just can't be replaced by green leaves. I love green leaves, don't get me wrong, but they should be the supplement and not the main course. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...