Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Warrior Cats RP OOC (open for all)

redaxted

(edited)

Ohh, a Warrior Cats roleplay! Awesome, I am most definitely interested. I will try offering a character during my lunch break.

My original OC was a tom who had once been a rogue trained from when he was a kit to kill, yet turning from such a path at the words of an elder and his own ill feelings of such. He would flee, after attacking his leader, and become a loner for a while. After a time he would find Thunderclan and feeling himself drawn to these cats way of life. Thus, perhaps after proving himself and gaining the leader's trust, having joined them he would put his past behind and keep it secret.

Yet, one idea I had, is as the saying goes... one's past has a way of catching up to them. Thus these rogues could become a threat later one.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 3

Slumberfur can know about it if you like

That is why i ask. :) because I'm not really sure, if he didn't it could be interesting if it to came up somehow between them that they have similar past. both being originally outside the Thunderclan.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

That is why i ask. :) because I'm not really sure, if he didn't it could be interesting if it to came up somehow between them that they have similar past. both being originally outside the Thunderclan.  :rarity:

It'd mean they at least have a mutual respect for each other :P Owlheart certainly won't judge Slumberfur for his origins ;)

• Brohoof 1

It'd mean they at least have a mutual respect for each other :P Owlheart certainly won't judge Slumberfur for his origins ;)

So, both knows each other's past or Slumberfur learns later?, your choice. I only need to know so I know how I write first post including Owlheart (when time comes). :D

• Brohoof 2

So, both knows each other's past or Slumberfur learns later?, your choice. I only need to know so I know how I write first post including Owlheart (when time comes). :D

Honestly, either way works for me :P

Though if I had to choose, you can have him learn later on if you like :squee:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@EquestrianScholar :squee: Nice! I would happy to accept your character. Are you planning on making a form for your OC? It is not necessarily a requirement. Awesome story for your character.

Thanks, glad to like him and his story. Into your question, I would prefer to fill out a form and offer his personality and back story more in full. Also, any problem with him having requested of Kitestar that he choose his own name on being made a warrior? Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

If it is alright will you, I would like him to already be a warrior of Thunderclan for at least a few moons. Enough time to have established himself and perhaps even gain a couple of friends or allies, but not enough to be fully trusted yet by many of his clanmates.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Name: Austere Moon (Formerly Fell)

Alliance: Thunderclan

Position: Warrior

Picture: sig-4571780.sig-4571780.sig-4571780.sig-

Personality: A serious and intimidating tom, often grim and quiet, yet time and again he has worked to prove himself and gain the trust of his new clan. Believes strongly in following the Warrior code without deviation, convincing himself that this will keep him from becoming what he once was. Yet, he has started to open up more, and has even smiled from time to time has he grows close to some of his clanmates. He has also tried to be less scary to the kits, offering a friendly calm presence yet there is also uncertainty there. Has much doubt if he should ever take an apprentice, of which Kitestar knows though does not fully understand why.

Backstory: Fell come to Thunderclan a loner, explaining he wished to join and take up the warrior code other cats had spoken of on his journey to the clan's territory. When questioned why, the tom explain he wished for a home, not be be forced to wander from place to place. That he wanted to put his skills in hunting and fighting to use. Yet, he also seemed evasive on his past which would be noticed by the clan leader.

Kitestar considered his request, though offered to put him on evaluation period. During this time he fulfilled the duties of a warrior to the letter under the watchful eyes of other warriors. Yet it was not until there was an ambush from another clan that his worth was proven, with Fell watching Poppyfur's back while gripping one cat's neck in his mouth. Yet, for a brief moment, it would actually seem like he might kill the cat before letting go with a growl and telling them to run back to their territory.

With this battle, and the wounds he had suffered, Kitestar would allow for his warrior ceremony. During this, Fell would request that choose his new name and with the she cat's permission take the name Austere Moon. After this he would take silent vigil, with the next day starting his new life P untying his old name and past behind him.

Hidden Past

-------------------------------

He was found by a coven of rogues that called themselves DarkClaw when just a kit, it was thought that he was an orphan. The leader of DarkClaw, Boneclaw, felt strongly that this kit had great potential, it was clear to all the kit was a fighter by how he resisted the cats from taking him to their territory. Boneclaw then spent a long and tireless duty of training Fell to be his very best, he turned Fell into a relentless killer that he taught everything he know too. Boneclaw raised Fellmoon to believe many lies, the one some might say the most potent was when he told Fell that only he could be trusted, that he was the one who saved him from certain death. Fell's training could in many ways be called a nightmare, yet it was extremely effective, no one could deny that he had become one of the best killer in DarkClaw.

Yet this all changed when Fell was given the mission to infiltrate a clan that happened to be in Boneclaw's way. Fell could easily have completed his mission if one of the elder hadn't spoken to him first. He would have killed him too, but found himself unable to do so and listened. Much was said, and the elder's words were wise yet painful as well. The elder's words pierced Fell to his heart, and also opened his eyes to evil he had done. Fell then saw the one he had looked up to and trusted, his leader Boneclaw, for who he truly was, a cruel and ambitious monster.

Fell decides he would stop this from going any farther, so he went to his leader's den, and left Boneclaw bleeding to death before anything could be done to stop him. Fell then ran and though he was chased down by the coven's very best, he was as well. Yet even then he had just barely escaped with his life.

After his excape, Fell swore that he would never fight with the intent kill again, that unless the cat was truly evil or he had no other choice; he would always allow the cat to escape, because he never wanted to see blood of an innocent cat on his claws again.

After many moons of wondering, long travel, and meeting many cats, Fellmoon will find himself at the border of the Clans' territory.

• Brohoof 2

Thanks, glad you like him... will you be joining this roleplay? I don't see any character by you on the front page.

Ah, sorry about not adding some people's forms. My computer's been acting up again, making it more of an effort to add the forms to the list of accepted ones. I gotta try not to mess of the coding! :P I shall try and do so now. :)
  • Brohoof 1

Kitestar considered his request, though offered to put him on evaluation period. During this time he would fulfill the duties of a warrior to their letter under th e watchful eyes of other warriors. Yet it was not until there was an ambush from another clan that his worth was proven, with Fell watching Poppyfur's back while gripping one cat's neck in his mouth. Yet, for a brief moment, it would actually seem like he might kill the cat before letting go with a growl and telling them to run back to their territory.  

With this battle, and the wounds he had suffered, Kitestar would allow for his warrior ceremony. During this, Fell would request that choose his new name and with the she cat's permission take the name Austere Moon. After this he would take silent vigil, with the next day starting his new life P untying his old name and past behind him.

@@Wolves,@@EquestrianScholar,  

Sorry but asking again :blush: . Does whole clan know about this. Or more important to me does Slumberfur?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Summer Breeze, @@Unicorncob

Well now, didn't realize Austere was such a handsome tom. He already he has those calling him cute.

@@Wolves

That is fine, such is understandable. I admitting formatting is a bit of a challenge using only a phone.

@@Wolves,@@EquestrianScholar,

Sorry but asking again :blush: . Does whole clan know about this. Or more important to me does Slumberfur?

More then likely he would. He may have even been one of the warriors tasked with keeping an eye on him. If you like, he could have been a part of the battle. Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

He may have even been one of the warriors tasked with keeping and eye on him. If you like, he could have been a part of the battle.

That depends when it happened, if it was too long ago Slumberfur was still apprentice.  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That depends when it happened, if it was too long ago Slumberfur was still apprentice.

A few months/moons ago.

Based on an earlier post saying warriors were from 12 moons to older, I updated Austere to 13 and a half moons

• Brohoof 1