Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Warrior Cats RP OOC (open for all)

redaxted

I haven't got much roleplaying experience but let's give this a try.

Username: Bubbletea

Name: Amberpaw

Age (moons/months): Six moons

Clan: Thunderclan

Appearance (preferably an image): I don't have an image but she has amber fur and green-yellow eyes.

Personality: She's really shy around most people but she's smart and she likes to ask a lot of questions.

History (optional): She was actually from Windclan but her mother abandoned her and sneaked her into Thunderclan territory. Thunderclan could smell enemy clan but had no choice but to keep her.

Other: N/A

@Wolves, I am terribly sorry but I won't be quite active. :(

• Brohoof 2

I haven't got much roleplaying experience but let's give this a try.

Username: Bubbletea

Name: Amberpaw

Age (moons/months): Six moons

Clan: Thunderclan

Appearance (preferably an image): I don't have an image but she has amber fur and green-yellow eyes.

Personality: She's really shy around most people but she's smart and she likes to ask a lot of questions.

History (optional): She was actually from Windclan but her mother abandoned her and sneaked her into Thunderclan territory. Thunderclan could smell enemy clan but had no choice but to keep her.

Other: N/A

@Wolves, I am terribly sorry but I won't be quite active. :(

That's alright! And your character is accepted. If you're ever not too active and want to catch up on something, that's okay. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

...okay. i do realize that i kinda came back, said id post, and left again. 

and im real sorry 'bout that. at least, i THINK i am

ill intro another character, for Windclan. Redear isn't the easiest to interact with, after all. hopefully this'll make it easier. XD

Name: Mousepaw

Appearance: Sleek, small, she has a light brown pelt, with a lighter-still tail that swishes often. She has a few splotches on her head, with brown eyes. But appearances can be deceiving--she's a fierce fighter. 

History: Born and raised in Windclan--not much else. 

Other: She harbors a dream to become the Clan leader, and strives to push herself to higher lengths, in the pursuit of said dream.

• Brohoof 2

@@Wolves,

Just asking, when Darkpaw and Willowpaw are in Elders' den, If I could take control of one elders (young elder) for that time, that could be Slumberfur's past mentor (he/she became elder soon after so s/he was old warrior then) and would tell little bit about Slumberfur, that could be a way to give little bit more backstory for him too?

I just need a name and gender.

Edited by The Cerberus

@@Wolves,

Just asking, when Darkpaw and Willowpaw are in Elders' den, If I could take control of one elders (young elder) that could be Slumberfur's past mentor (he/she became elder soon after so s/he was old warrior then) and would tell little bit about Slumberfur, that could be a way to give little bit more backstory for him too?

I just need a name and gender.

You could go with any creating any kind of NPC, really. :squee: I don't mind. But... how about a tom with copper-colored fur called Fallfire? I think that's a cool name. :P Will that work?

• Brohoof 2

You could go with any creating any kind of NPC, really. :squee: I don't mind. But... how about a tom with copper-colored fur called Fallfire? I think that's a cool name. :P Will that work?

That sounds good. :)

I asked just to make sure, and because I couldn't come up with name idea :P

• Brohoof 1

...okay. i do realize that i kinda came back, said id post, and left again. 

and im real sorry 'bout that. at least, i THINK i am

ill intro another character, for Windclan. Redear isn't the easiest to interact with, after all. hopefully this'll make it easier. XD

Name: Mousepaw

Appearance: Sleek, small, she has a light brown pelt, with a lighter-still tail that swishes often. She has a few splotches on her head, with brown eyes. But appearances can be deceiving--she's a fierce fighter. 

History: Born and raised in Windclan--not much else. 

Other: She harbors a dream to become the Clan leader, and strives to push herself to higher lengths, in the pursuit of said dream.

@@Wolves

did you see my post in the ooc? XD

So sorry I didn't reply to that!  :awuh: I was must've deleted my notifications and forgot to check the previous page for anything I hadn't read yet. I do apologize.  :adorkable: And your new character is accepted! She will be a welcome addition to the RP.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Well, I guess no one has posted in a while. Anyone who still does want to keep the RP going, however, should feel free to post; it's great by me. If no one is too bothered about starting up posting again, though, which I'll assume is the case right now, this RP had a great run. So thank you to everyone who decided to participate. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

@@Wolves,@@Summer Breeze, @@Unicorncob,  

I'm more than willing to keep going, this is by far my favorite RP.

@@Summer Breeze,   This 

suprised, willowpaw flicked her ears and blinked her eyes "Really? you aren't even the tinyest bit curious to it?" she asked with a voice full of disbeleve. "but will you be coming with me when I go to explore twolegplaces?" she then asked hopefully, because even though she was curious, she was also a bit scared. 

Could start something.

@@Unicorncob,@@Wolves,

Owlheart and Slumberfur meeting windclan could still be done, just leaving Bubbletea's character to the background until(if) she/he comes back.

And I still have that Slumberfur Flameheart-thing save at back of my head, that could cook up some kind of story :orly:

• Brohoof 2

@@Wolves,@@Summer Breeze, @@Unicorncob,  

I'm more than willing to keep going, this is by far my favorite RP.

@@Summer Breeze,   This 

Could start something.

@@Unicorncob,@@Wolves,

Owlheart and Slumberfur meeting windclan could still be done, just leaving Bubbletea's character to the background until(if) she/he comes back.

And I still have that Slumberfur Flameheart-thing save at back of my head, that could cook up some kind of story :orly:

Those sound like pretty good ideas ^^

And maybe moon shine can help with the flameheart thingy, that way she can come back too (I really miss playing as her)

Maybe the others have some ideas too?

• Brohoof 3

That works for me :yay:

I should really bring in another clan cat at some point, give myself something more to do :P

• Brohoof 3

That works for me :yay:

I should really bring in another clan cat at some point, give myself something more to do :P

I'm so sorry that I'm inactive! I don't go on here much anymore because I have lots of homework + important tests! I apologize! I will try and get back to roleplaying.

• Brohoof 4

And maybe moon shine can help with the flameheart thingy, that way she can come back too (I really miss playing as her)

Could be a possibility, i haven't planned it too much. Just basics.

@@Bubbletea, @@Unicorncob, @@Summer Breeze, @@Wolves,

I'm going to "break the Ice" by bringing Flameheart back to Riverclan camp. 

I still need the reason for Slumberfur and Flameheart to meet though. Maybe something to do with the fight that happened. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm so sorry that I'm inactive! I don't go on here much anymore because I have lots of homework + important tests! I apologize! I will try and get back to roleplaying.

Don't worry about it, real life comes first ;)

• Brohoof 2

Is RiverClan still lacking a leader? :P Just noticed here that the spot is empty

Name: Stormstar
Clan: RiverClan
Appearance: http://www.felinest.com/images/blue-mackerel.jpg
Personality: Proud, calculating, takes his leadership seriously and does not like having it questioned
History (optional): TBA
Other: Has a notch in his left ear from a previous battle

Edited by Unicorncob
  • Brohoof 2

Is RiverClan still lacking a leader? :P Just noticed here that the spot is empty

Name: Stormstar

Clan: RiverClan

Appearance: http://www.felinest.com/images/blue-mackerel.jpg

Personality: Proud, calculating, takes his leadership seriously and does not like having it questioned

History (optional): TBA

Other: Has a notch in his left ear from a previous battle

Your form is accepted! Awesome that you created the character, thanks. :squee:

Also, @@The Cerberus I was thinking that maybe a patrol could be sent off to see if the rogue is gone not too long afterwards, and somehow Riverclan come across the Thunderclan party (although their territories do not border one another). What do you think could happen? :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Your form is accepted! Awesome that you created the character, thanks. :squee:

Also, @@The Cerberus I was thinking that maybe a patrol could be sent off to see if the rogue is gone not too long afterwards, and somehow Riverclan come across the Thunderclan party (although their territories do not border one another). What do you think could happen? :twi:

In that there comes the problem with territory positions since there have to be reason for either Riverclan or Thunderclan to trespass Wind- or Shadowclan's territory.

I was thinking that either Flameheart was sent by Moontail or Stormstar(@@Unicorncob,

) to Thunderclan or Slumberfur to the Riverclan. (First one would make more sense due Riverclan's state right now (and I can explain why it would make sense that it's Thunderclan and not Shadowclan where she was sent if needed)

• Brohoof 2