Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Lucky Fire's First Ever Trip into Ponyville OOC

Prince Midnight

(edited)

Rp linky

im in cahoots with the creator of the RP, so yeah X3, lucky fire is the creator, im just the maker of the OOC

we need lots of people so yeah X3

Rules so far:

(ill keep posting them when she makes them, so i believe just general RP rules)

1. Keep the swearing down to a minimum. There are young people here from what I've seen in other posts.

2: no godmodding, please, even if your an alicorn, just keep the magic to a believeable level

Players so far:

Midnight Moon: midnight

Lucky Fire: lucky

Love4shadow: incogneto discord

Jador11: striker

Gilda the griffin: Weiss

Blackcat: Olivebranch

Narutardedscum: flow

Dashing blossom: dashing blossom

Edited by Midnight Moon

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, yeah, sorry everypony. I'm not a good interpreter of things so I kinda put the wrong thing :blush: *sighs* I did though message the pony in charge of thigns, but I already had in mind how I wanted to create my rp, and i didn't want to forget it. Now I feel so stupid because I just now thought of using Microsoft Word so that I don't forget it. Ugh T_T

(edited)

Oh, ok. XD You can tell I'm new to this kind of thing >.< lol. Also the second rule, heh, thanks for adding that. I almost forgot :/

Edited by Lucky Fire

I did read the world rules, but it didn't clarify. and as i said, i could have oput my role play in microsoft word if i was thinking. i usually don't think before acting. thats something i really don't like about me. and sometimes it makes ppl mad and then i get mad at myself. so.... sorry Arylett, i won't start anything anymore because it might end up like this.

yeah but i failed. i still have to apologize to her for messing up. well, at least apologize for messing up. hopefully you understand that reason for apologizing.

(edited)

I did read the world rules, but it didn't clarify. and as i said, i could have oput my role play in microsoft word if i was thinking. i usually don't think before acting. thats something i really don't like about me. and sometimes it makes ppl mad and then i get mad at myself. so.... sorry Arylett, i won't start anything anymore because it might end up like this.

Step 2: Make your OOC Thread: So you've got your idea already, eh? It's clear-cut and formulated? You can skip step 1 if that's the case and create an OOC thread in Roleplay Planning & OOC Discussion. First, prefix your new thread with SEARCHING if you are looking for new members to join. Then title your thread with the same name as your roleplay. In the first post of your OOC thread, include a synopsis of the general plot/concept of your RP and a list of its rules. If a member's character does not meet to your guidelines, you may reject them from joining your roleplay. Another thing that you are recommended to include in the first post is a list of characters who have joined the RP, for organizational purposes. Once you have found all of the sufficient members for your roleplay, change its prefix to OOC.

That clarifies your confusion about where and how to make the OOC thread.

If somehow such confuses you, make sure not to delete your PM next time. Enjoy your roleplay. :)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Oh, oops. I thought I was doing that already....... I absolutely hate it when I skim T_T Sorry, again. For like, the millionth time >.<

Aww. I need a Pinkie Pie, Mr. Cake, and Mrs. Cake now for my role play, at least. Other ponies can join in if they want. I'm in Sugarcube Corner right now in my role play. is anypony interested? if there isn't anypony interested then i won't force or bug you to join. i porbably could play as them myself if i really had to.

I've been looking to get into a less....dark roleplay. I've seen to many "zombie" and catastrophe pony RP's. This sounds a lil more simple. I'd like to join as my character Olive Branch if you don't mind. Link to the bio is in my signature.

don't mind Olives unusual back story. He was built for an RP I don't much think he is going to get into, so for ease of implementation I'm just going to have him be a regular Ponyville pony

well...i'm going to sleep. there's a chance I wont be around too much later but I'll try and post here and there.

Ooooooo guys guess what =D I need pony drawing practice so I'm gonna draw Lucky and Midnight ( is that his name? He's the other Alicorn, the first to introduce himself to Lucky ) Anyways, they're gonna be in ponyville and I think it's gonna be really cute^ ^