Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What to you use to listen to music?

Member Berry

I buy CDs and try to use my sound system as much as possible. I have some DVD audio and Super Audio CDs but that format is not used any more. I have a few Bluray Audio with 5.1 high bit rate. I think I have a 10.1 Bluray but I have only 7.1 system.

• 1 year later...

My dad's music collection!

My dad has around 5000 songs in his collection and I have most of them on my IPod touch 5th gen. Also a number of the songs in his collection are actually recorded off his old vinyl records as my dad also has a massive vinyl record collection to!

Also YouTube as I have downloaded a few good trance mixes from YouTube on my IPad. Plus also my dad has even download a bunch of music from YouTube that he likes and he's installed it into his music on his iPhone using ITunes to re-format the music so it's supported by IOS music. :)  

Jesus christ, am I the only one with the actual MP3 files in a folder?:D

On 10-7-2017 at 10:39 PM, Niko said:

Jesus christ, am I the only one with the actual MP3 files in a folder?:D

I think you are! :lol:

I only use youtube and dvd.

Just now, Hierok said:

I think you are! :lol:

I only use youtube and dvd.

Yeah, all of my friends use Youtube aswell, and I thought that they were weird, lol. I'm here sitting with a 1.6GB folder with 400+ files, lol.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I mainly listen to files on my wav or mp3 files on my computer, reel to reel tapes, cassettes, records. I sometimes listen to music on the radio or youtube. I don't use spotify.