Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food How often do you eat salads?

ManaMinori

Funnily enough, I just had some salad last night! :P I try to eat them fairly often. I'm a picky eater and prefer simple ingredients (no fruits or nuts mixed in either) and my absolute favorite is chicken Caesar, especially if it's in a spinach wrap!

• Brohoof 1

I eat a salad every few days. I don't do it so much for the health benefits as for the taste. I just love salads. :lol:

And I enjoy them wayyyyy more than this guy:

post-39037-0-01869800-1472439645.png

Sorry. I just had to post that little moment from SpongeBob Squarepants! :P

• 2 years later...

Almost everyday. I really like salad. I often have salad as the supplement to some dish and I also eat almost everyday a salad in the canteen on the university (it is in my opinion better than everyday a schnitzel or a currywurst ... and no, I am neither a vegetarian nor am I vegan, I just try to reduce my meat consum because of healthy reasons). I prefer a mixed salad with for example tomatos, mozarella or paprika.

• Brohoof 1

i like salads and will eat them when available, but i rarely make them because i get annoyed of how quickly vegettables go bad, so i don't buy them often

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Salads are okay, but I'll only eat it as a side. It also depends on what's in it.

Edited by Cash_In

(edited)

I eat them from time to time like anything else. Though when my dad's garden does well, we sometimes get some lettuce, swiss chard, leeks, and tomatoes and we make a big bowl of it. That's the definition of farm-to-table there. :P

Edited by DusksuD

I've always loved fruit salad, but I used to hate regular salad until recently. Back when I was in college there wasn't really much edible in the dining hall, so I had to start eating salad basically as filler. Honestly, once you get a good combination of ingredients it can actually be really good (iceberg lettuce, shredded cheese, dried cranberries, goldfish, and ranch make a great combination imo).

Almost every day now. I've been working full-time in fast food and the few "healthy" options on the menu are salads. Since we get free meals on our breaks, it's easy to indulge, but I'm trying to be good to myself.

• 5 months later...

I love salads! I can't live without them!

I try to eat as many as possible, usually having cheese and a good dressing (vinaigrette).

Now I want one! brb (not really)

• Brohoof 2

37 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I know I should, but I just can't bring myself to eat salad. :crackle:

I recommend not. It will complicate your life too much: Once you are hooked, you will get healthier, happier, and wish you never ate anything else.

Of course, that is the dressing talking. Salad is kinda boring, but it is healthy.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly don't eat salads as often as I should haha. But I'm still young, and my metabolism is through the roof, so I can basically eat anything I want without having to worry what it does to me imao. I'm not worried about it right now.