Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What is your natural high?

gamecubeguy214

I couldn't find a thread like this, so here it is. It's exactly what the title says, what's your natural high? The addicting feeling that you come back to that doesn't harm your health at all unlike drugs? I'd like to see what they are. Mine is listening to Evening Star and TheDashDub. Those two artists hold a big place in my heart.

Soundtracks. Movie, series or video game soundtracks express a narrative in a work of fiction.

I feel oddly satisfied when i can hear or imagine an appropriate soundtrack when I'm in the middle of whatever.

(edited)

Drone music. Makes me space out and think of how small I am compared to the universe.

Drone music is soooo good. You get all these weird feelings and its great. I love it

Anything ambient, discovering something reaaally cool that I would be super hyped for, and anything thrilling or adrenaline inducing gives me a really good feeling. And cute animals.

Edited by DuskRain
  • Brohoof 2

I'd say drawing, most of the time. I just find it so nice most of the time. Although every once in a while I'll sit down to draw and I wont be able to and It will be awful. 

Also, listening to most songs that I like for the first time is just the best feeling ever. (And then I keep listening to it until I dislike it for a while. D:)

I'm going to go with a non-standard one here... sniffing g......................................................................................arlic. Specifically, crushed garlic. Totally healthy, cleansing and I just love that smell... although not on someone else's breath...

• Brohoof 1

Overcoming a difficult problem or glitch. One of the best feelings ever, the instant grin it brings when things finally start working. While I can't really 'trigger' that one at any time, there are certain songs I listen to which can deliver quite a rush.

Music. Well, music intensifies it at least. I tend to rock back and forth a lot when I am sitting, always been like that but that really relaxes me. Music makes me do that more, thus makes it moreso. Plus certain songs are bliss to my brain.

Holding my girl's hand or watching her sleep.

I guess you could say I'm addicted to my girlfriend. Not in a clingy sort of way, I don't text or call her much, but when I'm with her I feel happy.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...