Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] Twisted Saddle

Randimaxis

@@Randimaxis

So...

A sudden change of heart has Copper wanting to restore Equestria back to where it was before the boom.  He's gonna win for Twilight, he just doesn't know it, yet.

Also... how am I doing with my posting?

• Brohoof 1

So far you're doing well... just keep in mind that EVERYPONY here has an ulterior motive - it'd be in line for Copper to have one of his own.  Mind you, he could STILL try to make his wish to reverse the catastrophe... just maybe ADD to it as well?

Well, ?  Are you posting?

So far you're doing well... just keep in mind that EVERYPONY here has an ulterior motive - it'd be in line for Copper to have one of his own.  Mind you, he could STILL try to make his wish to reverse the catastrophe... just maybe ADD to it as well?

Well, ?  Are you posting?

Yeah, I just had get on the road for

A few hours. My mom going to court so I have to go to my aunt's house. Sorry for boring you with details but yes I'm still posting

• Brohoof 1

A sudden change of heart has Copper wanting to restore Equestria back to where it was before the boom.  He's gonna win for Twilight, he just doesn't know it, yet.

Redundant, considering Leks and Sparky have this covered and you could be more unique in choosing a cause. Your choice though.

• Brohoof 1

Indeed... though NOW it's a different kind of competition for you two, eh?

Peace, yes... but what ELSE?  Each wants a Peace... but they both want a 'piece', too!

*wrings hands*

This is gonna be more fun than I thought!

• Brohoof 1

Indeed... though NOW it's a different kind of competition for you two, eh?

Peace, yes... but what ELSE?  Each wants a Peace... but they both want a 'piece', too!

*wrings hands*

This is gonna be more fun than I thought!

Yes....I suppose, by principle, we should engage in a feud as well?

• Brohoof 1

Post however you like/wish/can - I won't complain, and if you want me to, I can even fix anything that needs fixin'.

• 2 weeks later...

I've kinda been waiting to see what others would post... I've kinda felt like I've been doing the majority of the writing here, so I was waiting to see what else would happen - characters interacting with each other and such.

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies.

I had big plans for this particular story... but then, things got busy.

As it goes, I might still attempt to do this story at a later date; at this time, I'm just a bit slammed by a number of things at once, and I simply can't seem to focus on this enough to continue much father with anything of any real quality.

I'd rather simply hold it here than make less-than-my-best posts.

If you like, I'd be happy to take note of each of you here, and if and when I revive this, you'll the the first ones notified.

Otherwise, I thoroughly apologize once again, and I do hope I get the opportunity to RP with each of you again in the future.

(Dwhite, you're still at the quarry, so we'll do the thing later, of course.)

Excelsior.